It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USGS & NOAA Major Seismic & Buoy Event Mode, LISS is black! March 22 Disaster Drill coming..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
www.ndbc.noaa.gov...
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Airport to Hold Disaster Drill on March 22nd

March 22, Lafayette Regional Airport will hold a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) mandated, tri-annual disaster drill beginning at approximately 9:00 a.m. According to Federal Aviation Regulations, Lafayette Regional Airport is required to conduct a full-scale plan exercise every three years. The purpose of the drill is to exercise the airport's emergency plan within a controlled accident.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Good job reporting

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I dont want to be a nay-sayer and debunk your theory, because I seriously believe that things are definitely changing. However, although having little experience reading the LISS graphs, it appears that the major "blackness" from all the charts came from the registering of the mexico earthquake and everything else seems to have leveled out after that time.

Again, I believe that we are in strange times and that we are headed from something large in nature. But I believe the charts are not constantly "blacked out"

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
What theory? the op links show event mode and LISS activity for what it is at the moment.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The seismograms always look that way after a big quake.....it was that way after Japan's quake too. Perfectly normal. Soon it will go back to normal unless another big quake happens.However, I do think something is going on with the plates there.
edit on 3/21/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

top topics

join