Avatar Director James Cameron Heads to Bottom of the Mariana Trench | 36,000 Feet Deep (Over 7 Miles

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
James Cameron to explorre Mariana Trench

Yep, I guess it's for his next Avatar movie.. haven't read the whole article but, I for one DEFIANTLY would NOT go down there~! I just have no desire to even see what's down there.. I've seen enough stuff that's deep in the ocean and if I see any thing creeper that what I've already seen......I'll never swim in the ocean AGAIN ~!!

*shiver*..

yea.. just my luck, I'd see a some creepy mammoth fish with a mouth full of razor sharp teeth and shred the capsule I'd be in .. at 6.5 miles in the trench...great now I'm fish food.. ugh!

edit on 21-3-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Maybe he is looking for some unobtanium.

vvv

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Avatar - Ha, what an absolutely rubbish movie.

definitely not going to waste another 3 hours of my life watching the second.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

LOL.. yea.. I have NO idea.. but.. they couldn't pay me enough to go down that far..

second..

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Avatar - Ha, what an absolutely rubbish movie.

definitely not going to waste another 3 hours of my life watching the second.

agreed, it was dances with wolves 2.0 on Avatar.. however, interesting that he used the 'lets stuff the soul of a human into into a shell of an alien" idea.. creepy if you ask me ..

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

i... i liked it.... o_o

i liked inception too.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Already posted. I doubt he'll be coming back anytime soon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Jim has always been one of the pioneers in deep sea diving. Remember the Abyss?, Titanic? In addition to movies, he's done a LOT of projects along these lines. In fact, you'll often see him as a technical expert on science shows that deal with tech we'd use to live on other planets (as it's similar to what we use for deep sea diving).

new topics

join