It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's your feeling about Marijuana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I am just curious to know what the general concensus about pot is on the ATS forum. I myself partake in it on my own time. How about everyone else?

I also found this to be interesting. The first link is an open letter to prosecutors from the drug czar in the white house and the second link is a re-buttle from the group NORML which is a group fighting for the legalisation(sp?) of marijuana.

www.norml.org...
www.norml.org...
www.norml.org...

Let me know what you all think.

Edit: Moderator, I wasn't sure where to post this. Please move if there is a better forum this belongs in. Thanks.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by jmilici]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Bud, check out the search.

This has been discussed many, many times before

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The Search function is your friend....

Try these:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I appologise, I wanted to post those letters but was not sure how it would be recieved. I have done searches but it does not tell me how the majority of people feel about the subject. I did not want to offend anyone.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have nothing against the ganj. However, I will point out that potheads are among the most annoying 'addictees' in the world. At least alcoholics have the courtesy to pass out when they've had too much. Potheads just spend 50 bucks on food and won't shut up about how high they are

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Legalize or at least Decriminalize. For God's Sake it is a Plant that has Medicinal Benefits!!! It is not a Super Addictive Life Ruiner like Heroin or Cocaine. I think that it is Hypocritical of the Government to give Cigarettes & Alcohol a Slide - but outlaw the Ganja! Alcohol & Cigarettes are Much More Harmful than Ganja could ever be. Ganja never killed anybody!!! The Government taxes the Latter - imagine how much Money they could rake in if the simply taxed the Ganja & let it go. Same Rules as Cigarettes -> 18 & up! There is way too much Propaganda out there. The HUGE Pharmaceutical Industry Corporations are PAYING OFF Politicians to keep it Illegal. This is a Scandal if you ask me! This Corruption should be formally Investigated!!!

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This image pops up in my head of "marlboro greens".

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I figure either legalize it or criminalize booze and cigs. Both of those are by far worse for you than pot. And Esoterica: you are indeed unfortunate to be around those who act that way. They are probably just as annoying sober. Seen that lots.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Legalize it!!!!

I think the Marlboro Greens idea is funny, but I wouldn't want them to ruin pot with their additives.

It's all natural!!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Quote: "This image pops up in my head of "Marlboro greens"."

You know this is entirely possible - If the Law changes that is. Cigarette Companies are a Greedy bunch - they just want to make Money. If it gets Legalized they would probably start rolling out the
"Camel: Afghani Specials" Real Fast!

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Grabs stick, looks down at expired horse. Feel free to add to any of the other Pot threads.

Closed.

top topics

join