It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle me this Tesla Fans!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

yeah sorry i was remembering an illustration i had seen awile ago. your figure is correct.

i think the illustration i was trying to recall was perhaps about the whole energy production (i.e. from the mining of the coal, to the producing of the electricity, to the transmission of it).

anyway sorry again.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SwissMarked

Take the coil out of your car and let me know how far you get... take the alternating current electricity out of your house and then reply to this post... remove Tesla's turbines from history and show me how many jets we'd have... take away his advances in radio remote control and who's flying drones...

Do a little research and you'll know where Tesla was... he was on the ground floor inventing while the thieves were in the Penthouse figuring out how to steal and then weaponize everything he was creating...

Here is a list of his patents.
The coil is a car uses direct current, Tesla's used alternating so they are not the same.
Since he was the first to experiment with alternating current you would expect him to patent every new aspect he uses. And he does. Most of his patents involve alternating current.

He did not invent the turbine. He merely improved it. And to be specific it was using water not air. Plus it did not involve conbustion. Basically this turbine (not even his) has nothing to do with jets.

Look at the list of his patents and you will see that his gold plating is more like brass.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Benevolent Adversary
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

yeah sorry i was remembering an illustration i had seen awile ago. your figure is correct.

i think the illustration i was trying to recall was perhaps about the whole energy production (i.e. from the mining of the coal, to the producing of the electricity, to the transmission of it).

anyway sorry again.

No problem, sorry if I was curt.

I'm not sure how you would put a figure on some kind of total efficiency though - the energy trapped in coal or oil comes from the sun millions of years ago.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well I know an individual that has the original Tesla papers on radiant energy, his father was a good friend of Tesla and drove together in the infamous Tesla car (which supposedly ran on radiant energy), I won't give any names though, but I guess theres enough to figure that out yourself.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by oih8u2
reply to post by boncho

secretsofcoldelectricity.com...
www.frankgermano.net...
www.freegrab.net...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.panacea-bocaf.org...
www.free-energy-info.com...
www.cheniere.org...
www.free-energy.ws...
check out the links above if you want to know Nikola Tesla

I suggest hitting your local library instead.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience
reply to post by boncho

Well I know an individual that has the original Tesla papers on radiant energy, his father was a good friend of Tesla and drove together in the infamous Tesla car (which supposedly ran on radiant energy), I won't give any names though, but I guess theres enough to figure that out yourself.

So does this fellows car run on radiant energy then?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It wasn't profitable because Tesla admitted that he wanted to give the world "free energy".

It also wasn't profitable because anyone with a little bit of electrical knowledge can build one of these that would fit on the average house deck and power the entire home for free with mostly readily available electronic parts.

And it's not a myth that JP Morgan scuttled these plans, it's documented FACT.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

so what books do you think are good on the subject of Nikola Tesla ?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The ether was beyond gravity and electricity but interacted with both, and often became frustrated in proving it although he knew it was all around of. You might say that it is the canvass for which the whole universe is painted on. This ether moves and that movement causes the tiniest particles to resonate and so on upward through to atoms, molecules, etc. Tapping into it would allow for some metals to charge and that would cause the potential difference in any circuit and you would have so called "free energy". Or as I like to say, " un-metered" energy that you don't have to pay for.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I tend to think that if somebody really came up with a nice, compact device that could suck energy out of the ether in some way to power your home and all your gadgets, it would be profitable not specifically for itself or through regulation by putting a meter on it or anything. It would be because of the money to be made building and servicing the little gadgets, and hooking them up safely to your home, and that sort of thing.

Overall, it would be profitable because society would no longer have to concern itself with limitations on the source of the motive power, so everybody could have as many appliances and flying cars and whatever that they wanted. That would be a huge boon to the economy. With a functional free energy source, we would have people living on the Moon and the nearby planets in no time.

The biggest problem looming on the horizon is what we're going to do to make sure there's enough food and fresh water for everybody. Our planet is limiting our growth, and we're stuck here until we can find a cheap, reliable way to move into the less habitable areas, and eventually move beyond the planet altogether. It's a race that at this point we're going to lose. We're going to run out of water and arable land. Millions will die. And that's a wonderful opportunity for somebody.

If such a handy little energy device existed, it wouldn't be suppressed. It would be exploited. Same goes for all other advanced technology, whether homegrown or alien. If it exists, and somebody can make money from it, it gets used. That's the way we do things.

Telephone. Light bulb. Computer. Free energy pod. Guess which one probably doesn't exist?

edit on 6-4-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The good thing about wind turbines, solar panels or any other ways of generating your own electricity, is if you have a suplus, generating more than you use, you're essentially your own power station producing for THEM... they have to pay you, lol. At least in the UK that is.

Getting paid by the man

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It's well Known that at the time of his death he was working on Laser technology and supposedly, had a (Unless they were the deluded ramblings of a scenile old man as tptb would have people beLIEve) working prototype of, as the Media of the time termed it.....

A DEATH RAY (caps for dramatic effect)...

cue the bond villain swivel in chair for dramatic reveal... dun..dun...dun..duh lol

Tesla Death Ray......

There were plans (by him) to install an array of Lasers around the East and Westcoasts of the U.S. Which would have eliminated the need of (or severely reduced the need of) a Navy or Air Force.

There are many reasons why a War-mongering nation would surpress that sort of tech, wars being so profitable being 1 of them.

However, maybe as the governments are starting to see the general populations waining support for or want of war, they might possibly think that now, is the time to slowly release these techs.

Maybe we are actually seeing the fruits of Tesla' labours in this field....

.......A Reality??????

There is a good Documentary i saw a while ago about him (pretty sure from another thread on here) about his life.

There were also mentions of the similarities to the way Haarp supposedly works, in drawing energy from the ionosphere, it also mentioned the B-52 and the way it used Tesla ideas to on the wings?!? somehow harnessing or using the ionosphere in someway?!? not sure now lol so don't quote me on the details

edit on 7-4-2012 by WhoWhatWhy because: .

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Originally posted by FFS4000
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Actually looks like a knife to me, lets not kill the assumption he was an evil barsteward, when wwe consider where we are now

Of course he was a rather unpleasant chap, however, the fact it is not a knife, if you look carefully, you can even see the bottom piece of the railing, just in front of the tip of the "knife" running down.

vvv

What? That is a knife sir.

There you go, full size and in color. A knife is a knife is a knife is a knife. Not a banister or a railing at all. Doesn't even remotely look like a railing.

You can even see the handle the blade sits inside of as well as the beveled edge of the blade....

Why do you want it to NOT be a knife is the question I have to ask, since it is indeed a knife. Google J.P. Morgan with a Knife and this is the first 4 pictures that appear.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by zeitgeistonwheels

It can not have a meter on it, so it is hard to charge for its use.

Why can't it have a meter on it?

Because you would have had to meter every device that was in use using the "free energy"... that would mean a meter on your fridge... your microwave... your toaster... your lights (that wouldn't need copper wire running to each which kills another industry as well as commodity trading)... and on and on and on...

You mean like some of these? :

www.newlaunches.com...

www.cbc.ca...

www.designshoot.com...

www.canada.com...

www.allaboutsymbian.com...

all connected to one of these? :

www.cleanbreak.ca...

Makes a person wonder what's REALLY going on.....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Tesla understood the purpose/significance of the Great Pyramids of Giza and the hundreds of others scattered all over the world - the long lost knowledge of the ancients. He was also a visionary well ahead of the curve. He made oil/gas obsolete over a hundred years ago. With a network design of an antenna system installed around the globe, free energy would be harnessed from Earth's own energy field, that would power our homes, businesses, and electric cars. But corrupt JP Morgan chose to fund Edison's pole,line grid infrastructure and enslave humanity.

www.damninteresting.com...
edit on 7-4-2012 by Demigodly because: context

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Originally posted by FFS4000
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Actually looks like a knife to me, lets not kill the assumption he was an evil barsteward, when wwe consider where we are now

Of course he was a rather unpleasant chap, however, the fact it is not a knife, if you look carefully, you can even see the bottom piece of the railing, just in front of the tip of the "knife" running down.

vvv

What? That is a knife sir.

There you go, full size and in color. A knife is a knife is a knife is a knife. Not a banister or a railing at all. Doesn't even remotely look like a railing.

You can even see the handle the blade sits inside of as well as the beveled edge of the blade....

Why do you want it to NOT be a knife is the question I have to ask, since it is indeed a knife. Google J.P. Morgan with a Knife and this is the first 4 pictures that appear.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

Call that a Knife??

Thats not a Knife......

THIS IS A KNIFE!!!!

lol, sorry couldn't resist.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Where exactly do you get your information? First off they don't call the alternator in a car an alternator because it produces direct current. That just doesn't even make sense.

Second of all yes tesla did invent a turbine that could be run on multiple fuels up to and including gasoline steam and compressed air. If you'd like to see the patents here they are:

www.teslaengine.org...
www.teslaengine.org...

While I'm not one of the tesla fanboys who swears he invented free energy and a billion other things that were suppressed, i do get tired of hearing people try to downplay or othewise nullify the thousands of real inventions he did come up with.

I am working on an alternate energy project right now that will be using a pair of tesla turbines and at least one tesla pump to generate power. You know why I picked the Tesla Turbine? Because it's unlike any other turbine out there and can actually be built for a reasonable cash outlay by a garage mechanic. Also if you build them right they produce pretty amazing levels of horsepower at pretty decent efficiencies. They do all of this while costing not even a tenth of what a conventional turbine will cost you. I think this is pretty amazing.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
So, the old myth that Tesla was onto some radiant ether energy or whatnot, and he was thwarted by the evil JP Morgan because it was not profitable, was giving me some thought.

I believe that's how the story goes. At least that's how some portray it. If this is accurate to your beliefs I would like for you to answer one question:

If Tesla did develop some device that pulled energy out of the cosmos, why would it not be profitable?

Why couldn't it all be funneled into a central hub and distributed to people no different than any other electrical energy source? Seems profitable to me. Heck, transmission capabilities is one of the reason DC lost the battle for electrical current. So... Why not just use transmission lines and make a killing?

It's a matter of source and the level of sophistication of the technology. Let's say Tesla did make a device for pulling energy directly from the planet anywhere on the planet. If that device was simple to make then everyone would make one for their home and pull energy for their home right at the spot. It would be kind of like if you had a company selling bottled water but every single house had a fresh water well, why would they buy your bottled water? That is if the device actually did pull the energy from the cosmos as you say.

Just my opinion though.

edit on 21-5-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

It's a matter of source and the level of sophistication of the technology. Let's say Tesla did make a device for pulling energy directly from the planet anywhere on the planet. If that device was simple to make then everyone would make one for their home and pull energy for their home right at the spot. It would be kind of like if you had a company selling bottled water but every single house had a fresh water well, why would they buy your bottled water? That is if the device actually did pull the energy from the cosmos as you say.

Just my opinion though.

That was kind of the point of the thread. As you know most don't have a fresh water well. And most don't have a Tesla energy machine powering their house.

The reality, is that most city water is more reliable than well water, and city power is much more reliable than a machine shown on Youtube but never actually proven to deliver results.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join