It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchinse Guarantees us that MEXICO March 20th M7.9 was man-made Quake, HAARP?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
For those interested in this incredible "coincidence" with this quake in Mexico, one more evidence comes now from "Yahoo Answers".

Check this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's amazing!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
can someone explain to me the haarp videos and the significance of the stars? Haarp is in Alaska and if it is as destructive as people say, why would they let people know when it's on?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
So, nobody knows anything about Mr. "Dutchsinse"? He is always playing news reporter / prophet......so.....what are his qualifications? I'll bet he doesn't have any. As far as I can see, he is a guy who has a blog, where he puts all his DOOM videos and begs for money (and people send it to him!) I wonder what he uses the money for? It doesn't cost anything to make videos. He jumps on EVERY event claiming to have "knowledge" ...... If anyone has info that he is anything more than a self promoter, please let me know and I will eat crow.......but I don't think it will be on my menu soon

Dutchsinse "guarantees".....

You want to know what he uses the money for??? Now you know why his name is "Dutchsinse" (ie Dutch sensimilia). Several months ago he accidentally forgot to shut his camera off after he was done making a video and told the people in the room with him "let's smoke a big blunt". He then uploaded the video, and apparantly after watching it, he realized the little oopsie he did and edited it out. Luckily the people who have exposed his scam record his videos.
Just Google "Dutchsinse smoke a big blunt". You'll find the video.

Google "Dutchsinse Is CONNING You All" to see how Dutch was apparantly used by a guy named Scott Bales to sell underground bunkers and to promote his TV show.

Google "Dutchsinse & patrioticspace go at it" to hear the taped conversation between he and the other Youtuber, Patrioticspace, who both were tapped by Bales.

Plenty of people have debunked his stuff but it's gone so viral now and he's led so many people astray that true knowledge seekers who get trapped into his HAARP fabrications are stuck spinning their wheels.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join