It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man flies using "Human Bird Wings"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't know if this is real but it certainly looks like it.
Judge for yourself:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
There is absolutely no way there was enough lift for him to take off. Otherwise, he would require a TSA agent there right?

No, definitely fake, didn't work hundreds of years ago when man tried, won't today, for the same problems.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

They do have a site (at the beginning of the video) that is very informative but is way above my head (forgive the pun). There are many who believe it is authentic - the original Youtube video does have a subtitles option if that helps.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Sorry my friend - I searched but couldn't find anything.
That thread is far more informative.
Thankyou.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
This isn't a hoax and was never proved to be. Unless you calm jaimie hyneman a fool. Good day useless downbringers of joy.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 21-3-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: a waste of time

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
This isn't a hoax and was never proved to be. Unless you calm jaimie hyneman a fool. Good day useless downbringers of joy.

Why those god damned Illuminati. You mean all this time, they've been keeping the ability for man to flap his wings and fly, secret from us?

But I'm sure I saw old footage of people jumping off barns and roof tops to fall directly to their painful inevitability, despite being strapped to elabourate wings designed as a birds.

So, if we all put our heads together, we should be able to build a society of Birdpeople. Yes, Birdpeople, and we will live in trees and hunt worms with our prosthetic beaks! Oh yes, and Fish! We can eat all the fish we want.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Just look at 36 sec. It does not look right at all. Birds do not "jump" like this in the air when they flap their wings. So unless i will see any unbiased source stating that those guys achieved this fantastic result, i am not falling for this.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs

So I take it that he is never wrong?

Nice to know there is someone in the world who is always 100% right.

Just want to point out things have been tested on Mythbusters and later retested and their original results proved incorrect.

Raist

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
As this thread is already being discussed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is now closed.

Please add to the ongoing conversation.

Thank You.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics