It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big paradox in David Icke's claims about the manipulation of consciousness by the rulers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Have any of you noticed this huge paradox and oxymoron in David Icke's teachings regarding the manipulation of consciousness by the rulers of the world?

He and other conspiracy researchers cite occultic and scientific ways that the rulers keep people in a low consciousness left-brained vibrational level, so that they live in fear and weakness. Based on the indoctrination techniques of society, media and government which train us to be obedient slaves and robots who do not think for themselves, this seems to be true. However, here's the big paradox:

If the rulers know how to manipulate consciousness and keep people materialistic, left-brained, and less spiritual, then they must be spiritual people themselves who are very aware with a high level of consciousness right? I mean, think about it. People who are not spiritual at all, or who are highly materialistic, driven by instinct, narrow minded, conformist, cold, evil, etc. do not even acknowledge the existence of spirituality or higher consciousness. It's not part of their paradigm, nor is it a factor in their lives. Only people who are intellectual, highly attuned, sensitive, aware and spiritually focused are concerned with those things. The rest don't even consider such things.

So if the rulers of the world are spiritual and highly evolved in terms of consciousness, and consider themselves "enlightened" or "illuminated" (Illuminati), then why would they be so evil? Why would they enslave the world, start unnecessary wars, stage false flag attacks, lie all the time to the public, kill millions of innocent people, keep the world living in fear, stress, economic enslavement, etc.? Those aren't the kind of things that spiritual people do right? Yet, if they were not spiritual themselves, then how would they even know anything about how to manipulate or subvert the spirituality/consciousness of the masses?

Do you see what I'm getting at? In order to even REALIZE that there are different levels of consciousness, you have to be on one of the higher levels yourself (compared to most people). Otherwise, if you are on a lower level of consciousness, you will not even realize that there are different levels of consciousness. See what I mean?

But if the elite rulers are on a higher level of consciousness, then why are they so evil and sociopathic and deceptive? Why are they into control and enslavement of others, instead of setting them free? Why aren't they teaching spiritual things in school, on the media, and making it part of the culture?

Something about this doesn't add up. Have you realized this?

Yet David Icke claims that the Illuminati bloodlines vibrate at low levels of consciousness, and that's why they are evil and lack empathy. But if that's so, then they wouldn't know # about spirituality, consciousness or the occult, right? This seems to be a huge internal contradiction.

Have you ever wondered about this? What's the answer or solution to this paradox?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
No paradox at all. There are plenty of people that use metaphysical means to attain power and use their knowledge for greedy gains. The people and organizations that use these for both altruistic and selfish purposes are just too numerous to begin to list. I am sure you could even find christian cult leaders that fit this description, some TV evangelicals could come to mind.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Aside from Icke being a charlatan just because you are on a higher level of consciousness does not necessarily mean you are also inherently more compassionate, considerate, and thoughtful...

There are rungs on the ladders of both good and evil...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have also thought of something along these same lines - albeit with less emphasis on David Icke and more on the entire community in general.

But we must not forget the influence of our human perspective. Fear of death and pain; yearning for love and understanding. These things color all we do and perceive.

In the OP you are assuming that reaching a higher level automatically leads to peace and love and oneness with man-kind. But this could be totally false. You and I (or anyone else for that matter) just aren't sure what a higher or lower level would mean for our consciousness.

Some people say that coming to the realization that we are all one being, infinitely incarnating itself throughout all dimensional levels would lead a human to a life of peace and love. But one could just as easily say that our oneness would make killing, rape, and theft insignificant ... because I am just killing/raping/robbing myself - or more specifically I am killing/raping/robing a tiny fragment of my greater self ... who isn't really "dying" or experiencing "pain", but just ceasing to animate a specific biological manifestation and now has moved onto another manifestation perhaps on another vibrational level...phew!

In summary the next level could just as easily lead to hell as it could to heaven - regardless of whether we perceive it to be higher or lower. maybe?

Its all in your/my/our "mind"
Peace

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by henryleo
I have also thought of something along these same lines - albeit with less emphasis on David Icke and more on the entire community in general.

But we must not forget the influence of our human perspective. Fear of death and pain; yearning for love and understanding. These things color all we do and perceive.

In the OP you are assuming that reaching a higher level automatically leads to peace and love and oneness with man-kind. But this could be totally false. You and I (or anyone else for that matter) just aren't sure what a higher or lower level would mean for our consciousness.

Some people say that coming to the realization that we are all one being, infinitely incarnating itself throughout all dimensional levels would lead a human to a life of peace and love. But one could just as easily say that our oneness would make killing, rape, and theft insignificant ... because I am just killing/raping/robbing myself - or more specifically I am killing/raping/robing a tiny fragment of my greater self ... who isn't really "dying" or experiencing "pain", but just ceasing to animate a specific biological manifestation and now has moved onto another manifestation perhaps on another vibrational level...phew!

In summary the next level could just as easily lead to hell as it could to heaven - regardless of whether we perceive it to be higher or lower. maybe?

Its all in your/my/our "mind"
Peace

This is a good point. But I do not hold the fallacy that being more spiritual means being more moralistic. Not at all. Most people think that spirituality = morals and selflessness, but I never believed that.

I realize that with higher awareness, one can justify evil acts and decide "Well now that I see things from a higher perspective, maybe death and killing aren't so bad after all, since the dead will reincarnate anyway and our souls are eternal. As long as it serves a long term larger purpose, then the ends justifies the means."

I realize that highly spiritual people can believe in moral relativism too. However, what I don't understand is why any spiritually aware person would want to start senseless unnecessary wars like Vietnam or Iraq? Or want to dumb people down. Wouldn't you want others to be like you and to learn from your wisdom at least, if you were wise and enlightened?

I mean, I don't know any intellectually brilliant person who wants other people to be dumber. Do you? Usually enlightened people want to enlighten others, right? That's what I don't get.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

What makes you think they think there evil. For all we know they might think there doing us a favor.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

In this case, what we may be seeing is simply a developing predator. The challenge is to form an appropriately structured group consciousness.

Higher or lower consiousness is very relative. What is "higher" is the number of atoms involved in the new conscious organism.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by henryleo

To say that the realization of the oneness that we all share would cause the damage of murder or rape to become insignificant is like saying that a person who cuts themselves or burns themselves or any other manner of of self harm is insignificant. The reason for the wrongness of it is that is harms the natural order of things. not because individuality has anything to do with it. Think of the higher levels of consciousness as levels of vibrations at ever increasing intensity. Then the understanding of the way that frequencies work will help explain how these vibrations will spread across the masses. If a molecule holds a resonant frequency, the surrounding molecules adopt that frequency there by finding there own level of enlightenment....so to speak. I hope i conveyed my thought in a way that was understood.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness
The reason for the wrongness of it is that is harms the natural order of things...

I can totally see where you are coming from, but it brings me to another question...
what is the "natural order" of things?

I often see people refer to the workings of man as "un-natural" ... especially things like oil rigs, skyscrapers, highways, etc.... but I see ALL those things as completely "natural". How could we not be natural when we are direct products of the same system operating under the same conditions and limitations?

Species come and go (in fact it would appear to be a pattern in this "natural order")
So perhaps these leaders are just facilitating the removal of all apex species?
Perhaps these world leaders are trying to reboot the planet?
Maybe preserving the "natural order" by destroying our species "naturally"?

War is natural - death is natural - viruses are natural - theft, murder, hate, torture, etc... all natural. Just as natural and important as love, peace, babies, hugs, pie, bunnies, sunshine, etc...

In any case - maybe we can agree that no matter what is happening, it sure is interesting!!!

Only thing cooler would be if dinosaurs rose again to claim the top slot ... followed by dolphins or whales that can walk on land as a close second! Who wouldn't want to see giant mechanized dinosaur vs robot dolphin battles?!?!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So perhaps these leaders are just facilitating the removal of all apex species?
Perhaps these world leaders are trying to reboot the planet?
Maybe preserving the "natural order" by destroying our species "naturally"?

Yeah and I'm sure that blind greed has nothing to do with it all...

edit on 13-6-2012 by ThoughtIsMadness because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join