It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A source for this simulation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I was having a bit of a look on youtube and came across this video. The person explaining in the video says that there is an object coming in but believes that the dates given are not correct. Whether the video is legit or not, I don't know and I was wondering if anyone has seen this before or whether they know where the simulation originated from.

From what I can gather the simulation refers to a date this year, the 12th of June I think, but the person shows or tries to show that with the positions of the planets that it can't be the given date and actually refers to the 18th of December 2018 as Mercury is not in the right position. Again I don't know whether this simulation is a Hoax or not but I have had no luck finding out where it came from as well. Any help would be much appreciated.

Not sure how to embed so I will just give the link below. Have a good day...

www.youtube.com...

If it's a hoax like the rest of them, fair enuff.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It's from a computer game for windows called Universe Sandbox. I did a look up of the vid she is making a vid about and i found this.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by snips305

I seen the other videos on youtube which have Hoax next to them but I thought that this might of been a different program or something. Anyway, Hoax it is. Cheers.

join