It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing medications. Reduced manufacturing or Stockpiling.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What sources do people use to find scarce meds? Is there some sort of pharmaceutical exchange?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

kosmicjack
What sources do people use to find scarce meds? Is there some sort of pharmaceutical exchange?

I've got no idea. I went shopping around to different pharmacies. None have it.
They all say the same thing. The drug manufacturer is out. Probably wont' have it until 2015.
They also said that other drugs have the same situation. It's freaky. NOT GOOD.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
If medication stock piling is occurring then something is going on and we are not invited. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I can say we have confirmed by talking to people in more than one local pharmacy now, they are on strictly enforced quota systems of drug amounts per month and demand doesn't mean a god damn thing for adjusting that. I don't know if it covers everything, but it covers some of the ADHD stuff my son has and it covers some of what my wife has had. If comes by having to go to several stores in a chain around the area to get a single set of prescriptions filled. Every month. Like a horse race where it's a bare shelf for the rest of the MONTH to those who lose.

We've finally found one that says they guarantee availability with advance arrangements to use them and we'll take it. It's totally absurd that things which are both prescribed like it's all free...AND stuff which is very hard to come by is ALL equally dictated by pill count from offices in Washington.

It's getting completely out of hand, and real people are suffering for this nonsense. We've been fighting this for months now, before finding this one location (and cash money wouldn't get me to say which chain or location after all this). Who knows how long this one will last.

I've about had it with 'death by a thousand indignities' as we awake to new ones almost daily anymore.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000

It's getting completely out of hand, and real people are suffering for this nonsense. We've been fighting this for months now, before finding this one location (and cash money wouldn't get me to say which chain or location after all this). Who knows how long this one will last.

I've about had it with 'death by a thousand indignities' as we awake to new ones almost daily anymore.

I couldn't agree with you more. I too have reached my breaking point. Though this may be one of the worse times in the world to walk away, I have no choice. I tried to tough it out, thinking I could make a little difference from working from the inside; I was wrong. Too many people are too terrified repercussions or losing their jobs that the won't fight back, won't stand up for what they know is right and allow themselves and others to to be abused and taken advantage of. If I hear one more person say, "Well at least I have a job", I think I will scream and pull all my hair out!

I quit. I don't know how I am going to survive the next 2 weeks. I am sure I am going to have to cut it short. I just didn't sign up for throwing patient's under the bus, to nake profits for bug corporations. It will be tough making ends meet, but nearly as tough as being a minion to a big corporation, knowing that I am staring people in the face while lying and pushing the corporate lie.

I wish the truth was as simple as "Soylent Green is people." It is closer to "___ (enter brand name if choice) is e coli from (enter animal of choice) and a sick unhealthy person is a great source of revenue. Keep them sick as long as they are generating a profit, then kill them off before they can start removing funds from the empty SSI accounts. Bring in as many foreigners as possible to take the place of the lazy ungrateful folks that should be glad they have a job.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join