It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Recent Victories for Raw Milk Freedom Advocates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

7 Recent Victories for Raw Milk Freedom Advocates

www.activistpost.com

Just when it appears that the force, bans, food destruction, jail time, and deception are too much to handle – the people parry and thrust! In this dark cloud of oppression against health freedom and self-sufficiency, there are indeed some overlooked silver linings. For every bout of extreme force, there is a doubly powerful backlash.

Increasing Rallies To Defend Small Milk Farmers

There have been a handful of impressive rallies to defend raided small farms in the last year including the most recent one supporting Vernon Hershberger. Around 300 people showed up at his Wisconsin court
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.activistpost.com
www.naturalnews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
County Sheriff Faces Down Feds Over Raw Milk
Feds Stop Amish From Selling Milk

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is good news in the face of the ever increasing Tyranny foisted on raw milk and healthy organic food farmers and advocates.

looks like people are waking up and standing up for farmers and Sherrifs are beginning to protect the people who elected them.

Over 200 law enforcement personnel attended the first Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association convention in early February. Sheriff Brad Rogers received an award for "Meritorious Valor" and overwhelming applause for standing up to the feds attacking farmer David Hochstetler.

Rogers of Indiana bravely stood his ground and kept his oath knowing there would be sparks. He promised to protect Hochstetler who was subpoenaed in December for distributing raw milk.

Also talks about how pasteurized milk causes cancer and other problems it ss a good article read the whole thing well worth it.

www.activistpost.com...

www.activistpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I never understood how the government could argue the way they did and still allow cigarettes or alcohol. It is so obviously overstepping and tyrannical.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
I never understood how the government could argue the way they did and still allow cigarettes or alcohol. It is so obviously overstepping and tyrannical.

Most things the government does are not understandable. People expect the government to be fair and just for the most part and obey natural law etc. and it is hard for them to come to terms with the fact the it is exactly opposite for the most part and they are as corrupt as can be.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This is excelent news! My very first childhood memory was my uncle showing me how to milk a cow, then him letting me "help" him carry the bucket to the house. We drank the hormone free milk, and it was for many many years a way of life for a lot of people.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
While I find this news fantastic, our fight for the freedom to chose what we put in our bodies is not over yet, I was very happy that this morning in prime time news the makers of soda drinks and sugar water were complaining that their sales of that type of crap is going down as more people are choosing healthier choices of drink.

But trust me the corporate dictatorship in the nation will find other crafty ways to push their poison anyway they can.

Remember people that big manufacturers of crap are buying organic left and right in the nation, it is very hard to know what we are buying this days without the right labeling that corporate lobbyist of manufactured foods have been able to keep away from concern consumers for years.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321

Remember that they tried to ban alcohol for a while. Didn't work.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
While I find this news fantastic, our fight for the freedom to chose what we put in our bodies is not over yet, I was very happy that this morning in prime time news the makers of soda drinks and sugar water were complaining that their sales of that type of crap is going down as more people are choosing healthier choices of drink.

But trust me the corporate dictatorship in the nation will find other crafty ways to push their poison anyway they can.

Remember people that big manufacturers of crap are buying organic left and right in the nation, it is very hard to know what we are buying this days without the right labeling that corporate lobbyist of manufactured foods have been able to keep away from concern consumers for years.

That's true and why it is important to buy locally as much as possible as we do that it will stimulate those local markets and they will grow. Find local small markets that sell organic and raw foods and support them as much as possible. We buy sides of organic grass fed pastured beef from a local farmer who treats them humanely so we know what we're eating.

Our state also allows raw milk an cheese etc.

edit on 21-3-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

top topics

join