It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East Coast vs. West Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Okay guys,

With all this doom and gloom in play and starting to begin, [I know this is what you all been waiting for] and the hoopla about packing up and moving to the West side of the states, I am just curious, what is wrong with the East side?

If memory serves me correct, Mexico is West side and just had the earthquake.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And now we can't forget Wisconsin with their live feed going on right now, with underground shaking and booms. [Last time I checked that was West side too]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And let's not forget about the quote, that I can't find from someone on ATS saying that two NASA or FEMA guys telling everyone to move west. [Now, what thread did I see that on?]

Can someone correct me if I am wrong, but WHY IS IT SAFER TO MOVE TO THE WEST SIDE?

You guys seem to be having all the problems right now.

I don't want to be living where the ground is falling beneath me.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Simply because the west is the better side

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Third coast for life!!
second line,
1st cuz it's in order.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Right im not from the states but....

I thought from nearly all the doom and gloom threads i have read on here the whole world was going to end from the west side of the states, between earthquakes, tsunami's etc. etc. i thought the East side was going to be the safe side (also further away from the whole nucleary/dangerousness that is Asia at the moment?)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
IMO it is because more land and less populated cities

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You can have cool, surfer, stoner, egg headed, air brained, and tan people. Or conservative, racist, redneck, inbred, people with silly accents. Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The West coast is getting all the radiation from Fukushima as we speak.

You are all dead men walking, you just don't know it yet. We probably all are, but Vancouver/Seattle first.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'll stay in Colorado and let both coasts perish. It will have to be one hell of a tidal wave to get me.
And, I have lots of animals I can eat (people too...just like Alfred Packer...HAHAHAH! Just kidding.)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Not to worry, the radiation from Fukushima is just countering all of the radiation from the holes in the Ozone layer. We are actually growing healthier from it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Wisconsin would be considered East coast as it is East of the Mississippi.

Many in Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinios, Ohio and Pennsylvania actually consider themselves as the North coast considering the Great Lakes.

So obviously we are better off.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Well, Wisconsin is West of me.

Okay I'll say Middle Coastal.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
People from the East are uptight and they make me uncomfortable.

Serious question: If you haven't stood on a Southern California beach and wiggle-waggled your toes in the cool pebbly sand while the blue blue ocean crashed and swirled around the soles of your bare feet, why are you still alive?

No wonder people from back east are all surly and grumpy. They live under these muddy green skies in these huge ugly brick and stone buildings built back when Xerxes was the Persian Emperor. Its enough to drive anyone to crappy beer, lumberjack shirts, and cruddy guitar-heavy bar-bands nobody's ever heard of.

The West coast in general and ell-ay/socal in particular are pretty much where it's at, and what it's all about. F'real.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

Hey! Back off!

I have found that people from LA, Atlanta, NY, Chicago..etc, etc are are all surly and grumpy. They just ain't groovin' with nature and letting life flow, rather they are trying to force it.

The Atlantic is warmer than the Pacific and I can go into the Sierra Nevadas and find many a flannel shirted fellow.

Stop being a City kid and realize that there are those of us who grow your food.

Oh, and the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame is in Ohio. Ok...not a good example.
edit on 21-3-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Point taken. Anyone with an affinity for the Sierra Nevadas gets some respect from me.

And this may be the last post you and I agree on, ever...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist

Point taken. Anyone with an affinity for the Sierra Nevadas gets some respect from me.

And this may be the last post you and I agree on, ever...

Excellent! I do enjoy a lively conversation.

Keeps me thinking, and young at mind.

new topics

top topics

join