It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline Watch 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is a follow up from my last thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Two more weird things have happened in the last week, to prove to us and my family that we are indeed in another timeline.

On Thursdays we have a family night where one of us can choose, what DVD they want to watch and a meal of their choice.
Last Thursday it was my day and I chose 'Flood'. It is a disaster movie and I use them as a adrenaline rush as I don't get to go on mad adventures anymore.
So we are watching 'Flood' and my youngest and I start noticing discrepancies in the version we remember and the one we are watching. We are both very visual and we think in pictures, so our memory on this is very good.
(If you ask us to quote poetry-forget it, it will never happen.lol)

OMG I hate this timeline, it has mucked up one of my top twenty movies! There is so much missing it isn't really a movie.
The second storyline is almost completely missing. This is where the mother in Wick, Scotland, is in a flooded house banging on the roof window at the beginning. At the end of the movie she is reunited with her daughter and husband in London, after the flood has gone.

What is missing, is that the daughter keeps asking if she can phone her mum, when the dad knows via a newspaper, that Wick had been flooded and the mum could be drowned. This second storyline continues through the movie, as they help a trapped woman out of her car in a flooded tunnel and then they climb upwards.

The main male character cuts his leg, yet in this movie nothing is done about it. In my version, his ex-wife goes to get first aid from a Chemists and gets accused of looting by a black soldier with a gun and a helmet, until she is recognised as the scientist that COBRA needs to help them open the Thames Barrier.

My youngest remembers a scary part in our version NOT in this timeline's version. It happens when the main female and male characters get swept into the square well of the London Underground, in a big yellow dinghy.
They are thrown out of the dinghy and are now swimming in the well and they discover that there are other people down there. In my version a car now appears on the edge of the 40 foot well, tettering on the edge.
They all scream at a teenage girl to swim over to the side of the welll, where there's a ladder to a tunnel. The girl can't do it as she is too scared and the car drops and she is crushed. In this timeline this is ALL missing.

Other trival parts are missing and we are now going to look at our other favourite DVDs to see if there are any differences.

The second thing happened to my husband. He went out on Mother's day (UK) on Sunday 18 March 2012 at 10.15am and went to the local Supermarket, to buy some items for dinner.
He got there at 10.30am and was dismayed to find it opens at 11am. He was so sure it opens on Sunday at 10am. And he wasn't the only one.
IN fact he overheard one irrate man state 'How long have they opened at 11?', another man replied 'Years'. Not in our timeline!

I then found other ATSers have been experiencing timeline shifts too.
Someting has changed, timeline? in 2008

Timeline shifted, AGAIN? In 2008
www.abovetopsecret.com...#

Then people started to call these threads energy shifts as people were physically feeling the disturbances.
another energy last night?

One poster; 'The X' (on page 11 & 16) said he emailed his partner that he was picking up on an ancient entity that fed off the death of millions. To what purpose? well that is another thread. I have an idea.

In my thread 'We are in a new timeline!' I said I had had a dream that I believe explains most, if not all, these threads. This is my theory;
Does anyone remember D4rk Kn1ght poster that made a massive thread about 28th October 2011?
People think that nothing happened on that day, they were right, as it had been delayed by approx 90 days.
I worked that out from a report that suggested ELENIN had stopped for 90days. (Which I know people will want to debunk. Remember this is Skunk works and just a theory. )
If you add 90 days to 28th Oct 2011, you get 26th January 2012.

In my dream something evil went back in time from around that date; 26-28th Jnauary to 23 May 1987 and literally resonanted people to dust. So sensitive people have been picking this tragic event up in their dreams and their spirits, for the last 25 years.

The Mayans called this this 25 year period The Time of No Time. We have been moved on a continous basis to new timelines since then, to avoid the total destruction from occuring again.

In the threads about energy shifts, especially around the date 9th January 2012, (Moon in Cancer, very psychic time and senstives will be even more sensitive) 1 in 5 posters are writing about time shifts or dreams, about total devastion, and one poster even mentions about a dream of UFOS, totally destroying everything. And then soldiers killing the survivors.
My spirit is still grieving over what I saw in my dream.

So I am not the only one experiencing these timeline shifts, I suspect that more and more people are, and I opened this thread to see how many?

If you have links of other ATS threads I haven't mentioned, you can post them here.

If you have had dreams of a total destruction type (involving UFOS or not) can you post them here, so we can get an idea what these evil entities did to mankind.

And I expect that the debunkers will turn out in force but if we can ignore them, we will get to the bottom of this. Please remember this is in Skunk works.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Found the dream;

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
there are two versions of that movie

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 3/20/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Can you explain somthing to me please?

do you think we are on like an alternative timeline? as in, do you think the events you describe happened? then we have now lived our lives withthis forgotten>?

or when you say we have been moved to another time line can you explain? as in we have entered a different version of our time? if so why would our conciousness replce the conciousness of the already exsisting "us"?

if we are in a different time line who moved us to this? (in your opinion)

so to clear up you think.... elenin stopped for 90 days meaning D4rk Kn1ghts (btw is the reason i found this site that and oak island stuff) date was off and in jan somthing went back and destroyed our civilisation (can you explain the reason for 1987)

Also could it be at all possible the movie has a directors cut version which differs fromt he original and the person your husband spoke to at the supermarket was infact not from your amediate area but from a neighbouring town (possibly had moved recently) where the (for talking sake) tesco's opened at 11 and there was just a mix up?

just trying to understand your theory a little better... i am far froma debunker, just curious.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

OMG I hate this timeline, it has mucked up one of my top twenty movies! There is so much missing it isn't really a movie. The second storyline is almost completely missing. This is where the mother in Wick, Scotland, is in a flooded house banging on the roof window at the beginning. At the end of the movie she is reunited with her daughter and husband in London, after the flood has gone. What is missing, is that the daughter keeps asking if she can phone her mum, when the dad knows via a newspaper, that Wick had been flooded and the mum could be drowned. This second storyline continues through the movie, as they help a trapped woman out of her car in a flooded tunnel and then they climb upwards. The main male character cuts his leg, yet in this movie nothing is done about it. In my version, his ex-wife goes to get first aid from a Chemists and gets accused of looting by a black soldier with a gun and a helmet, until she is recognised as the scientist that COBRA needs to help them open the Thames Barrier. My youngest remembers a scary part in our version NOT in this timeline's version. It happens when the main female and male characters get swept into the square well of the London Underground, in a big yellow dinghy. They are thrown out of the dinghy and are now swimming in the well and they discover that there are other people down there. In my version a car now appears on the edge of the 40 foot well, tettering on the edge. They all scream at a teenage girl to swim over to the side of the welll, where there's a ladder to a tunnel. The girl can't do it as she is too scared and the car drops and she is crushed. In this timeline this is ALL missing.

While I appreciate the possibility of timeline shifts, this is simply a case of you not realizing that there were several different versions of the movie-three in fact. No timeline shifts needed to explain this.

A 110 minute version of the film was given a limited theatrical release in the UK, premiering on 24 August 2007[2] and was released on DVD in the UK on 29 October 2007.[3] An extended two-part TV version was screened on ITV1 on 4 and 5 May 2008 and released in the UK on DVD 27 October 2008.[4] It also played as a mini-series in New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Finland and Denmark. The extended version was repeated on ITV3 on 10 and 11 January 2011.

Can't get the Ex-Text function to work but that was from the wiki of the movie.
en.wikipedia.org...

To slightly modify what others have said about HAARP and earthquakes:

Not every changed part of a movie indicates a timeline shift.

edit on 20-3-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
While I can appreciate that a change in the way a movie was remembered may not be indicative of a timeline shift, I ask everyone to PLEASE read the OPs other thread where this conversation began.. The "Flood" example is just one small reference to what is believed to be happening, and there is quite a bit more circumstance to consider from the OP and other replies in that thread.

I'm not sure if a shift is what is happening, and I am interested in any information that people may have to contribute to the debate as to whether or not this is possible. S+F OP for an interesting read!
edit on 21-3-2012 by AnonyJai because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyJai
While I can appreciate that a change in the way a movie was remembered may not be indicative of a timeline shift, I ask everyone to PLEASE read the OPs other thread where this conversation began.. The "Flood" example is just one small reference to what is believed to be happening, and there is quite a bit more circumstance to consider from the OP and other replies in that thread.

I'm not sure if a shift is what is happening, and I am interested in any information that people may have to contribute to the debate as to whether or not this is possible. S+F OP for an interesting read!
edit on 21-3-2012 by AnonyJai because: (no reason given)

Read the other post... there is a problem with the entire idea though... you have asked if it is possible or not (or at least for people to contribute to the debate)

However... after reading the original post, the event in question was caused by deamon/satanic creatures and then the changes made by someone/thing angelical, this leaves an issue, if you are looking for a scientific could it happen the answer is almost certainley no, however froma scientific stand point if the events unraveled as suggested then yes even with an attempt to rebuild a time line tiny things missed when moving the time line could result in strange and random changes to what "we" "Know" of our original timeline...

as there has been the inclusion of both Satanic and Angelic variables then anything could be possible to that standpoint as the logic of the story deals with God, or at least powers of/equal to gods will (angels carry out gods will right?) and in this case any change could be made to any variable in space or time...

So really the conversation can only go two ways... scientifically... COULD this occur or Religously WOULD this occur?

Just my thoughts though

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
To those who say there are 3 versions of Flood, the problem is, this is my personal DVD that I have watched at least 5-7 times since my hubby bought it.
So it has changed whilst sitting on the shelf, gathering dust, with our other 500 odd DVDs.

And no, my hubby would never sell it to get another one, (too busy) nor has it been lent out to someone who had another version (logically why then would they need to lend ours???).
We have only ever lent out our Star Trek collection.

So sorry that just doesn't wash, my DVD is not the same one I and my family remember watching the last time we all watched it.

I have found other threads on timeslips, so we are not the only ones experiencing time problems.
Had a confirmed timeslip.

In this thread the OP has a theory that NDE and timeslips go hand in hand. But I suppose mine is about just any time anomalies.

I don't mind answering questions but please read my other thread I linked to first, you may find the answer there.
And I will only look in at nightime (in UK) cos that is my time to do what I want.

peace

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well either my title sucks, or is not clear or people just are not aware of this new timeline.
Maybe you have been living this timeline and it me and my family who have now joined you? IDK

But we have seen another anomaly, I have seen countless times (on TV-Terestrial and Satellite and we have the DVD) Robin Hood- Prince of Thieves.

My Hubby was watching TV in bed and he came rushing downstairs to tell us to turn over to Channel 4, where the above movie was on.
Two scenes have never been seen by us ever. The first one was with the Barons, and one Baron was burning his hand with a lit torch. We would have remembered that, I can assure you, quite violent.

Then the Sheriff goes 'swimming' in his refound gold (How did he get that back?). He then finds a peephole and puts his finger in it (never seen this and this scene was quite shocking.)
He then goes to see the witch, where we have a Darth Vader moment-the witch turns out to be his mum!!!!
OMG this makes total sense but we have never seen this scene.

OK there could be different versions but why has that version never been on any TV, that I and my family have watched? And we have watched that movie perhaps over 10 times (actually more like 20 if I am honest).

Wached 'Finding Nemo' and I am so happy that it has not changed.

Oh well if someone finds this thread after doing a search, I told my story, I did not lie, I don't care about flags just the truth and giving my information to others.

The truth is, we are living in the Mayan period called the Time of No Time. And I read today that dendrochronologists reckon we are missing 27 years called the Migration Gap. That's only two years over the 25 years from 1987 to 2012 that ( from previous thread) I was told in a dream that has had to be changed due to absolute desolation of the Earth.

Cosmic Wars by Joseph P Farrell; a Youtube video, explains that the Germans went into Baghdad to find ancient technology and they found bio resonator technology. Does this sound familiar? So it looks like the Nazi's did it. Fourth Reich anyone?

Well if I do find anymore anomalies I will keep them to myself as I hate talking to myself.

Bye and if after April 2012 I am no longer posting I will have been raptured as told to me in a dream. Given a date but not the year in my dream-April 9th -that was it.

If I am still posting (I will be very disappointed) then I will be going next year 2013.

Bye and Live long and prosper.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Exactly. As I said in another thread here -- in a timeline shift, everything gets altered. History books, atlases, websites, maps, Facebook pages. All that's left are some people who still remember the old timeline, saying, "But didn't that used to be.... nah! I'm going crazy!" Looking up facts that are true only in that particular timeline doesn't prove anything either way.

I have a couple of movies that I clearly remember as ending one way, only to find that now they end another way. In the age of the Internet, it is extremely easy to look up online any movie's alternate endings (because some movies do get altered and re-released). There are people who are obsessive about these kinds of things, god bless them, and they have websites devoted to every detail of movie-making.

This is not about mis-remembering details of a movie. This is about a fundamental change in a memory you know to be true.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Press play, fast forward
Nonstop, we have the beaten path before us
It was all there, in plain sight
Come on people, we have all seen the signs
And we will never get back to
To the old school
To the old grounds, it's all about the newfound
We are the newborn, the world know all abouts
(We are the future and we're here to stay)

We've come a long way since that day
And we will never look back, at the faded silhouette

We've come a long way since that day (that day [x?])

And we will never look back
Look back, at the faded silhouette

Straight ahead on the path we have before us
Day by day, soon the change will come
Don't you know we took a big step forward
Just lead the way and we pull the trigger

Now, we will never get back to
To the old school
To the old grounds, it's all about the newfound
We are the newborn, the world know all abouts.
(We are the future and we're here to stay)

We've come a long way since that day (that day [x?])

And we will never look back
Look back, at the faded silhouette

www.lololyrics.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

You could have watched the televised version as well as your dvd i watched independance day on sky the other day when i have it on dvd. also some dvds have alternative versions on the same disc

top topics

join