It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1.02 for a gallon of gas....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's been like $10 a gal. in Europe for a while now hasn't it?
The thing about Europe though is that there is far more public transit in most places, and Europe is generally less spread out than most of America.
I commute about an hour each day. I have to drive 30 minutes to get to the grocery store, things like that. I'm, by far, not the farthest out either. I'm relatively close to town. That's the nature of a great deal of America, and that's why gas prices are so important.
Also, more Americans drive large vehicles. Some of us actually do things that require them, some of us just want douchey large vehicles (like hummers).

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lives
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Wow, post fail

Hop off the partisan bandwagon, it serves no purpose. Be your own man.

Star for you by freind! Partisan bandwagon consists of only two flavors of partisans that both taste like cucka-doodie.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

So America, do you want hybrid and electric cars or do you want cheaper gas?

Source: GasBuddy app
edit on 20-3-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

I want Electric powered cars. That would be allot cheaper then gas and the air would be allot cleaner. The way I see it, if the motive is to find a cleaner alternative energy then make the prices rise. But if the motive is to make money then they are really just screwing us.

Unless you have an array of solar panels to charge it with your "electric" car is in reality a coal and nuclear powered car.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Can we have this thread fixed as it isn't 100% accurate.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join