It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Best Evidence: Government Cover-up Paranormal TV documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I saw this on YT and noticed it was uploaded on Mar 13th, 2012. I did a search and found this thread by gortex which I believe contains the first two parts of "UFOs Best Evidence"

There is a bunch of military interviews (including the pilot and/or crew that flew out the Roswell crash debris), leaked memos and quotes from above top secret documents acknowledging the fact that we have recovered UFO(s) and alien bodies, the government obvious lies and threatens witnesses lives and families, the government has been withholding a library worth of UFO documentation and on and on. The video contains a lot of footage and interviews I haven't seen but some of yall I'm sure have seen. Always interesting and I'm sure this video won't last long on YT...

Regarding government denial - I don't think they will ever release the library of evidence they hold dear. I think aliens will land and introduce themselves before they give the public everything.

edit on 20-3-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I personally believe aliens have a no interfere policy as we do with species on our planet, I don't think that one day they'll just land and be all high fives and butt slaps, I think we need to initiate the contact to show them how mature and ready were are for intergalactic integration

Look forward to checking out the vid though always nice to have another piece in the puzzle

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Allis1

How can we ever really be ready for contact if 99.999% of people on earth don't have all the information on the matter? If we only had a government run by 'the people'... that would be a good start. But we just have a PR machine that releases nothing more than lies, disinfo, deception and 'no comment' comments.

There are only a few reasons as to why governments don't release the mountain of evidence -
1. they don't want to admit that something else in the universe is more advanced (ego)
2. the fact that 85% of people are religious and those people's world views would crumble... the human mind is a fragile thing.

Aliens most likely don't care if we are mature enough, they probably just don't want us to eliminate ourselves and scorch the earth in the process.
edit on 20-3-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Allis1

My thoughts exactly. Well said.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allis1
I personally believe aliens have a no interfere policy as we do with species on our planet, I don't think that one day they'll just land and be all high fives and butt slaps, I think we need to initiate the contact to show them how mature and ready were are for intergalactic integration

Look forward to checking out the vid though always nice to have another piece in the puzzle

Are we mature and ready?
Have you met 'us'?
Do we allow people to starve to death?
Do we fight with each other other beliefs, territory, resources?
Do we all have one focused goal?
Do we systematically lie to each other?
Can we agree on anything?
Are we destroying our planet?
Do we have a non-interfere policy with species on our planet?

No. We are not mature. We are not ready.
Why an alien species would want anything to do with us is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
my view is that when ur a child no one takes u seriously until you prove yourself other wise they just make sure ur not doing anything too stupid,when u hit your teens your mature and u can interact with adults properly . well maybe were not showing signs of maturity worthy of contact and they are just keeping a eye on our development until we are

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well if there are ETs here, then based on our ancient writings and drawings it's pretty clear they have interfered with us before (hell maybe even created us), so I don't really buy into the "Prime Directive" theory (especially if you take abductions and UFO sightings seriously), though it certainly could be applied to some extent by different species (who knows?). We need more information before we can even come close to knowing what their agenda is. Perhaps there are people who know the answers, but we all know they will never Disclose the information.
edit on 20-3-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
As far as military interviews go, I especially enjoyed hearing Colonel William T. Coleman, former Public Information Officer for Project Blue Book and the Air Force's Chief Public Relations Officer during the early 1970s, admit to having followed a flying disc in a B-25 back in 1955 and filing (along with the rest of the crew) an official report, of which he could find no record once he went to work for Blue Book and checked. (from 1:22 in the video)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-3-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

The full length "Best Evidence" videos have been posted on UFOTV youtube site for 2 years, dont worry, theyre not going anywhere...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

The full length "Best Evidence" videos have been posted on UFOTV youtube site for 2 years, dont worry, theyre not going anywhere...

Beat me to it mate, these videos (there's 3 Best Evidence episodes) are old news but still very good docs and worth watching

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

In my mind by saying the word mature I'm referring to a society that has broke free of its shackles on it's own, without outside intervention, where also flight is such a common, well understood concept that we can actually keep up with them technologically

like snatching a pebble from a kung fu masters hand, maybe when being pursued by our aircraft they're actually testing us, because don't they theoretically have the power to simply disappear if they so choose, why would they allow themselves to be chased, simply to show off?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allis1

But we are not yet. Some of us are, but your limited view on the world is borderline ignorance. We live in a world where some people have been to the moon, while others still live in mud huts and carry baskets on their heads (guessing the wheel invention hasn't been made there). To even think on a worldwide level we are ready for contact is absurd.

When religion is something that is taught in schoolbooks as a part of history, and we all live at the same standard of living...then we will be ready. We are 1000 years from that right now, and that is if we recognize the need and collectively strive to move towards it.

Hell, I live in a very nice place, but my neighbor still thinks the earth is 6K old. Sad, sad. SAD.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Great documentary. Very well thought out. It presents facts, little speculation. Hope this thread could get more flags / stars / discussion. Wish the discussion about UFO's could be more about the facts and the seemingly reliable testimonies of high rank officials.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Missoula, Montana, I've been living there for some time. Will watch that another time, looks worth watching.

new topics

top topics

join