It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NASA USAOs: Alien Craft? NOT Ice Crystals!

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by The Shrike
 

Yes. It is ice which is shed from the main engine nozzles. It is between the shuttle and the tank. That image is of such dreadful quality I can see how you would make that mistake though.
You can see it at about 3:00 here. It's quite brief but just before it leaves the frame it's pretty obvious.
www.youtube.com...



edit on 3/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)


Nope, not in my book. That 2-part giant structure can not have any association with the shuttle especially ice! The water to create such a mass would fill more than the shuttle bay can hold. We're not talking about optical illusions. The upper part is below the clouds!




posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike
 

No part is below the clouds. It is all between the shuttle and the external tank. It is no different from the ice seen in nearly every video of external tanks. It is described in this video.
STS 121


edit on 3/24/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by The Shrike
 

No part is below the clouds. It is all between the shuttle and the external tank. It is no different from the ice seen in nearly every video of external tanks. It is described in this video.
STS 121

edit on 3/24/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)


Can you honestly say that this "structure" is really above the clouds and between the shuttle and the external tank? You don't see the clouds obscuring it?




posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike
 

What makes you think it's an "it"?
To me it looks like "them", with clouds showing between them. Or perhaps a very thin strip connecting to wider pieces.
You honestly don't see the resemblance to the other videos?

edit on 3/24/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by The Shrike
 

What makes you think it's an "it"?
To me it looks like "them", with clouds showing between them. Or perhaps a very thin strip connecting to wider pieces.
You honestly don't see the resemblance to the other videos?

edit on 3/24/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)


The photo I showed originally had 2 very unusual slightly separated "structures" that to me were way below the clouds and I could not find land masses that resembled them on Google Earth. I have never seen similar shapes anywhere. The bottom one did not have as much cloud cover as the upper one which definitely has clouds covering parts of it. In the photo that I cropped I show the upper part that has clouds covering most of it but you can still make out its unusual shape that does not resemble anything I've ever seen. I don't know what they are but you do not convince me that they're associated with shuttle debris. I don't know how or what you see in the photo(s) but if you can find a similar "object" please post it so that I can put this to bed.



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


The STS video that was posted is different than the ice videos because the ice that comes off the shuttle falls off and travels away from the spacecraft (going up on the ice video) where as the ufo enters from the right and exits bottom screen.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
there's a constant flow of ice which does not sublime.... i0.kym-cdn.com...



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
there's a constant flow of ice which does not sublime.... i0.kym-cdn.com...


Wonderful point mcrom.

I don't think many people bother with the logical question begged; where did the "ice" come from?

If "ice" survived for long periods of time under any circumstances, then any "ice" you found on a tropical beach for example could have come from anyone who ever brought Ice to the beach. As an analogy, we all know from a common sense POV that if you found "ice" on a tropical beach someone would have recentlybrought it there. "Ice" in LEO is not much different other than it sublimes not melts.

On the otherhand, if all this is not "ice' (which is benign) but rather paint flakes or dust then if it's origin is the Shuttle itself NASA and the U.S. becomes potentially liable for any damage it causes.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Looks like ice crystals to me...



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lost_shaman
 


heya ls, good too see you around
i couldn't agree more... other more fitting (if not heretical
) possibilities are logically far more better candidates... unfortunately it sometimes becomes a stumbling block... and hey, isn't that the very nature of discussions of such type? i find it funny how sometimes the 'burden of proof' is passed across in the face of banging on about the application of the scientific method... ah false dichotomy... anywhoo, i've always enjoyed your discourse



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Looks like ice crystals to me...


Of course it does. We've all been told this is "Ice". My question is simply if it is "Ice", then how did it get there?



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
there's a constant flow of ice which does not sublime.... i0.kym-cdn.com...


I would say that this is a fallacy 'cause it's rare to see ice crystals come off the shuttle. In the many videos showing various parts of the shuttle you rarely, I mean that sincerely, see ice crystals. You make it sound as if the shuttles sweat and the sweat drops become ice crystals and somehow separate and drift off. How about including a video showing this "... constant flow of ice..."



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Originally posted by mcrom901
there's a constant flow of ice which does not sublime.... i0.kym-cdn.com...


Wonderful point mcrom.

I don't think many people bother with the logical question begged; where did the "ice" come from?

If "ice" survived for long periods of time under any circumstances, then any "ice" you found on a tropical beach for example could have come from anyone who ever brought Ice to the beach. As an analogy, we all know from a common sense POV that if you found "ice" on a tropical beach someone would have recentlybrought it there. "Ice" in LEO is not much different other than it sublimes not melts.

On the otherhand, if all this is not "ice' (which is benign) but rather paint flakes or dust then if it's origin is the Shuttle itself NASA and the U.S. becomes potentially liable for any damage it causes.


You like to reply inanely and your analogies suck big time! Have you ever replied to any thread and contributing to the discussion 'cause you ain't doin' it here.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
reply to post by lost_shaman
 


heya ls, good too see you around
i couldn't agree more... other more fitting (if not heretical
) possibilities are logically far more better candidates... unfortunately it sometimes becomes a stumbling block... and hey, isn't that the very nature of discussions of such type? i find it funny how sometimes the 'burden of proof' is passed across in the face of banging on about the application of the scientific method... ah false dichotomy... anywhoo, i've always enjoyed your discourse


You guys ought to get a room!
How about contributing to the thread topic with something that we'll find interesting?



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Originally posted by gavron
Looks like ice crystals to me...


Of course it does. We've all been told this is "Ice". My question is simply if it is "Ice", then how did it get there?


When you see a reply like it makes you wonder where these people get their "ice" explanation 'cause as I told another ice enthusiast, you rarely ever see ice anywhere near the shuttles or coming off it in the quantities they want to make you accept. I've seen only one video showing ice breaking off the shuttle and there's no doubt it's ice. But it's nothing like the SUFOs.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
How about contributing to the thread topic with something that we'll find interesting?


files.sharenator.com...



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
You like to reply inanely and your analogies suck big time!


Ok. Maybe my analogies do "suck". What is wrong with my point?



Originally posted by The Shrike

Have you ever replied to any thread and contributing to the discussion 'cause you ain't doin' it here.


I've discussed all this stuff with Jim before on ATS.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
They let a black guy in space? NOW im calling the whole thing a fake...... Sorry NASA, I was on your side until i saw this...


03:35 9 -




Yeaaaaahh riiight..... Must be from the Make A Wish Foundation and they let this guy play in their suit for a lil while.....



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
There is not so rare ocasions to find ice, or other similar generated debris around the shuttle (because the shuttle is the source).

examples:

















or STS-75, 48 etcetera, but is better to think of these as alien ships or critters, is much more fun.


edit on 29/3/12 by depthoffield because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield
 


dof, i suppose you have some hard data re the sts-75 timestamps / water dumps, etc. ?



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join