It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Warning for USA !!! Major Earthquake in North America Imminent

page: 1
35
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Jim Berkland is a pretty sharp cat so for what it's worth, the MSM felt compelled to put him on (probably to propagate and promote fear but.....) he's saying any day now.

This of course was recorded on 3-11-12 so there was no talk of today's earthquakes but many are saying today's earthquakes in Mexico and Indonesia are NOT the big one that's being predicted. In fact, they were precursors.
Time will tell.





posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think it's time to sell my insurance company stocks.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Jesus, so many people predicting quakes, someone's gonna be right.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q33323
I think it's time to sell my insurance company stocks.



I think your attitude is exactly why they don't want to make a bigger deal over these predictions. Because surely someone in the PTB can predict these babies by now.
If Berkland and Terral can then....a seismologist can!

I think people would sell whatever they could and cash in whatever they have, putting the fragile economy in a downward bigger spiral.

Hope this is all wrong. Stay safe my friend



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 

Good find. More fuel to the fire. I notice they show part of the trapezoid/parallelogram/rhombus shape that the guy who made the 188 cycle thread/video uses. I hope they are wrong but... evidence does seem to be growing. Closest moon too, which as we are told affects tides which might also indicate it affects other things too. I'm no expert but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all will be fine.

edit on 20/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Jesus, so many people predicting quakes, someone's gonna be right.



There seems to be a big discovery with this 188-day cycle for massive earthquakes.
And like I keep saying, today's earthquakes don't count!!

There's nothing we can do but it's better to prepare (even if only mentally) than to be completely blindsided.

Stay safe



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Human_Alien
 

Good find. More fuel to the fire. I notice they show part of the trapezoid/parallelogram/rhombus shape that the guy who made the 188 cycle thread/video uses. I hope they are wrong but... evidence does seem to be growing. Closest moon too, which as we are told affects tides which might also indicate it affects other things too. I'm no expert but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all will be fine.

edit on 20/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction



Yeah, not sure I'd be feeling too safe on Hawaii or in California right about now. Hell, I'm not even that comfortable in Florida so who am I kidding.

Heads up and keep alert over there in Netherlands



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


A star for your post. Jim Berkland is reputable---not a kook on YouTube. I put great credance in his research and without much fanfare he certainly got today's quake in his "window of prediction."



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My bet is that a huge quake is going to take place in Los Angeles or San Francisco in this week.

Also Mexico could get a bigger quake than the one of today.

The quake of today in Mexico was the biggest since the 1985 quake were 10,000 people died.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The next one will land in South America, i will almost bet on US will not have one for the next 5 or 10 years.
All the energy is released in small amounts.
Based on observation.

But i am not a pro, so not facts.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 





Hell, I'm not even that comfortable in Florida so who am I kidding.


Try being on this site and living next to Seattle. I'm always worried.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Didnt this same guy make a prediction in recent years that didnt pan out? Not doubting his expertise, just remember this guy from last time. Did his last prediction come true? Not the world series one, one more recent.

Edit: as a matter of fact I think this is the interview i watched last year. Sorry, I think this is old news.
edit on 20-3-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
A big one in the northwest.. I live in the northwest.. I hope he's wrong.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This interview was from last year. Thankfully, he was wrong then, and unless Berkland was off by a year, wrong again.


ETA: Notice @ :19 he said "then we had that big one in New Zealand just last month"

Sorry, but I call fail.

edit on 20-3-2012 by amarenell because: added my logic



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lke123
My bet is that a huge quake is going to take place in Los Angeles or San Francisco in this week.

Also Mexico could get a bigger quake than the one of today.

The quake of today in Mexico was the biggest since the 1985 quake were 10,000 people died.




I don't know man. I've had a horrible feeling about Hawaii lately. Ever since those booms were heard about 2 weeks ago. California can probably take the brunt of a powerful earthquake but can Hawaii? I mean, do they build things up to earthquake standards and codes? I hope so. I keep picturing tiki huts spewed throughout the islands there.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by amarenell
This interview was from last year. Thankfully, he was wrong then, and unless Berkland was off by a year, wrong again.


Sorry, but I call fail.


What? It said 2012. You're kidding, right?



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


why do you think this 7.er in mexico wasnt the one he speaks of in the video?



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Jesus, so many people predicting quakes, someone's gonna be right.


Being so cavalier about info that is proving itself to be correct shows one of two things, either your tooaffraid to admit that it's possible or your despritly trying to subvert
The hypothisis, which is it?



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


why do you think this 7.er in mexico wasnt the one he speaks of in the video?



Because the whispers were for a 9.+


Now I'm not even sure if this is from this year or not.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by amarenell
 

"I used to scoff at these things because I was a mainstream geologist until I found out that earthquakes are fitting a pattern." He then goes on to mention whales beaching themselves and other phenomenon we have seen quite recently.


If anything happens near sea walls/defences Holland is as good as gone.

BTW, it may be a year old but put his comments in context. Beachings of marine animals have recently happened. Full moon is on the 22.



new topics

top topics



 
35
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join