It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016: Obama's America - What's His Real Agenda?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I ran across this and had not heard of it perhaps some of you have already. I thought surely It's been posted on ATS. But I did not find it. Anyway it's a trailer about a movie that supposed to come out this summer. It looks pretty interesting and claims to make sense of what Obama is doing based on discovering his real agenda and it's is not a typical democrat agenda of redistributing wealth like his predecessors but literally to demote America in the world.

Here is the trailer and a speech by one of the creators of the film on it:

www.youtube.com...

Here is the official website:

2016themovie.com...

edit on 20-3-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The Agenda seems to fit with some of the crazy stuff Obama has done and explains his willingness to disparage America. He is obviously not a typical democrat and this is why apparently. Its an Agenda he got from his father. See what you think. Of course when it comes out it will be good to see where it goes and how far Obama is willing to go. Check it out.

Discuss...

edit on 20-3-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I used to think this kind of message was just goofy propaganda, but as I watch Obama and his Administration shred the Constitution I am beginning to wonder if there is more credibility to these claims. My ears, eyes and mind are now open.
edit on 20-3-2012 by pierregustavetoutant because: their/there issues

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wow, finally!
We heard about the Bush's (both senior and junior's) younger days and Reagan's but, nothing much about Clinton and Obama. How I would love to get at least a partial picture of who Obama is. I mean, he may be a puppet, but even puppets have ideals sometimes. So many blank spaces... and I'm not even a republican.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Wow, finally!
We heard about the Bush's (both senior and junior's) younger days and Reagan's but, nothing much about Clinton and Obama. How I would love to get at least a partial picture of who Obama is. I mean, he may be a puppet, but even puppets have ideals sometimes. So many blank spaces... and I'm not even a republican.

Actually we got quite a bit about Clinton much more then Obama. There are as the speaker put it some big glaring black holes in this guys past.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

it's is not a typical democrat agenda of redistributing wealth like his predecessors but literally to demote America in the world

We started demoting ourselves as soon as Nafta was signed in 1991, and then by throwing all our morals out the window and pissing off the rest of the world with the war on terror(ism).

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

it's is not a typical democrat agenda of redistributing wealth like his predecessors but literally to demote America in the world

We started demoting ourselves as soon as Nafta was signed in 1991, and then by throwing all our morals out the window and pissing off the rest of the world with the war on terror(ism).

Yeah but we never had a president openly and actively doing things to demote us like BO has been doing...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I watched this movie today. It was very enlightening.

All of you republicans, who voted for Barak Obama, myself included, who now think his plan for change was sham, should watch this movie. This guy makes a ton of decisions that are anti-American. If you want to find out more, watch the movie.

I think every American should actually watch this movie.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by CB328

Yeah but we never had a president openly and actively doing things to demote us like BO has been doing...

"If you ever forget the LORD your God and follow other gods and worship and bow down to them, I testify against you today that you will surely be destroyed. Like the nations the LORD destroyed before you, so you will be destroyed for not obeying the LORD your God." Deut 8:19,20

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
My answers to the title of this thread: 1) Maybe Obama Wants To Instigate A Civil War
2) After A Civil War Weakens This Country, China or Russia Comes In And Wipes
Out "The Winners" Of The Civil War

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I will definitely go see this movie.

One of the first czars Obama appointed was the science czar, John Holdren. He actually would like to de-develop America. Look him up and read his philosophy. You can start here: Obama's science czar

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The movie is currently #4 in the country.
www.deadline.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
I ran across this and had not heard of it perhaps some of you have already. I thought surely It's been posted on ATS. But I did not find it. Anyway it's a trailer about a movie that supposed to come out this summer. It looks pretty interesting and claims to make sense of what Obama is doing based on discovering his real agenda and it's is not a typical democrat agenda of redistributing wealth like his predecessors but literally to demote America in the world.

Here is the trailer and a speech by one of the creators of the film on it:

www.youtube.com...

Here is the official website:

2016themovie.com...

The American Conservative Union, lol
Good propaganda. Starts with half truths about "black holes".
Then comes the nutty conspiracy theories. ...space agency into an international outreach agency for muslims...
This guy doesn't know if Obama used CIA in all these muslim uprisings. But that don't faze him, not one bit.
LOL
C'mon you guys...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
what's so wrong with demoting america? we raped and pillaged under the notion of "manifest destiny", stole the talents of the world under the "american dream" and have been living a lie for the last generation of being part of "american exceptionalism". yea, look where that ego got us..rebalancing is certainly needed.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
what's so wrong with demoting america? we raped and pillaged under the notion of "manifest destiny", stole the talents of the world under the "american dream" and have been living a lie for the last generation of being part of "american exceptionalism". yea, look where that ego got us..rebalancing is certainly needed.

So we should all suffer for the sins of rouge government? Ok how about you start first maybe you could demote yourself to no electricity a mud hut and collecting poppy resins for a living... Nice... Sigh!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

huh

does not compute!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian
Then comes the nutty conspiracy theories. ...space agency into an international outreach agency for muslims...

C'mon you guys...

Wait so are you saying that Head of NASA didn't go on Aljazeera and state that President Obama told him before he took the job that he wanted him to do three things:

inspire children to learn math and science,

expand international relationships and

"perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science ... and math and engineering."

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Because he most certainly did make that statement verbatim. it’s on you tube if you want to see the Chief of NASA tell the world that the POTUS "perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science ... and math and engineering."

Neato – and I thought NASA had to do with space exploration. Who knew its purpose was to make Muslim countries feel good about their historic contributions to science? I guess only a President who has an alternative ending in mind for America could come up with this stuff.

His stooges aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. That part makes it all the scarier to me personally.

Don't see a lot of wiggle room there for uncertainty.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This isn't just something he's making up...the people know this, too...the ones that think for themselves, that is. Good to know that a lot of Ohioans, or at least a few, still have the ability to do so.

Propaganda:

Propaganda is also one of the methods used in psychological warfare, which may also involve false flag operations. The term propaganda may also refer to false information meant to reinforce the mindsets of people who already believe as the propagandist wishes. The assumption is that, if people believe something false, they will constantly be assailed by doubts. Since these doubts are unpleasant (see cognitive dissonance), people will be eager to have them extinguished, and are therefore receptive to the reassurances of those in power. For this reason propaganda is often addressed to people who are already sympathetic to the agenda. This process of reinforcement uses an individual's predisposition to self-select "agreeable" information sources as a mechanism for maintaining control.

(...)

Propaganda may be administered in insidious ways. For instance, disparaging disinformation about the history of certain groups or foreign countries may be encouraged or tolerated in the educational system. Since few people actually double-check what they learn at school, such disinformation will be repeated by journalists as well as parents, thus reinforcing the idea that the disinformation item is really a "well-known fact", even though no one repeating the myth is able to point to an authoritative source. The disinformation is then recycled in the media and in the educational system, without the need for direct governmental intervention on the media. Such permeating propaganda may be used for political goals: by giving citizens a false impression of the quality or policies of their country, they may be incited to reject certain proposals or certain remarks or ignore the experience of others. See also: black propaganda, marketing, advertising.

Be sure and read the various tried-and-tested techniques used, too.
Essential information to ARM yourselves with...that, and the truth...whatever it may be...and don't let your emotions lead you because that is what propaganda is powered by...YOUR emotions.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
Neato – and I thought NASA had to do with space exploration.

Can't explore space without math.
Can't do that level of math without the almighty ZERO.

Who knew its purpose was to make Muslim countries feel good about their historic contributions to science?

Well, why shouldn't they?
Is it better to act as if they have done nothing but hate us...seek and destroy is all they know?
Well...might it be somewhat due, in part, to the fact that we (I mean 'christianity' which has become synonymous with the west in their eyes just the same as we see them but in reverse!) violently disrupted their golden age and then put on as if THEY started this age-old altercation...this JIHAD which started with the Crusades...

Maybe seek and destroy is a reaction on their part...and driven along with attitudes that devalue them as HUMAN beings capable of contributing...making it all about the American ability to put men in space....but which would have been impossible if not for the inconspicuous but all important place holder we call ZERO.

And that's not even going into the importance of ASTRONOMY in space exploration...you can begin to inform yourself here...wiki reading lists:
Math
Astronomy

Is it so evil to want to give credit where credit is due?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I personally believe his real agenda is to run America into the ground so his overlords can loot it without fear, thus bringing about the end of America.

Of course, I could be a bit paranoid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join