It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 9/9/9 a man kidnapped a plane to tell the president of Mexico that a huge quake was coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
In 9/9/9 a man named Josmar kidnapped a plane only to tell the president of Mexico that a huge earthquake was coming to Mexico.

He only say that a quake like no other was going to hit Mexico, he did not say when.

As always everybody think that he was crazy, but what is interesting is that recently it was open a newly built center of disasters in Mexico City, the biggest of this kind in Latin America. www.eluniversal.com.mx...

Here is the video of josmar telling in spanish about the big quake that was coming to Mexico.

www.youtube.com...

blogs.periodistadigital.com...

Today Mexico City was hit by a 7.8 quake but I feel that a bigger one like no other is coming, I hope I am wrong.

Also reading about the 188 day it could be in another place of the world like Los Angeles or San Francisco.

Could it be that a 10 quake is coming? Hope I am wrong and also Josmar and others are wrong.
edit on 20-3-2012 by lke123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
mag 10? whens the last time that happened....?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You should edit your title to highjacked a plane

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
so in 2009 a guy said a big earthquake was coming and 3 years later one does... am I to be impressed?

I could say that a huge earthquake is coming to California and be right with that kind of accuracy..

Mexico isn't that far from California, and earthquakes do happen.. Now if the guy gave the exact date then I might be a bit more impressed by this..

To me this is kind of like predicting that you're going to sneeze.. you WILL sneeze.. .. eventually

Seriously, am I the only one not the least bit impressed by a three year old prediction of something that's probably pretty obvious to happen eventually?

With all the predictions we see here, almost all of them are wrong.. it's inevitable that someone will get it PARTIALLY correct .. .. especially when they are as vague as that.
edit on 3/20/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

And what about the 188 day prediction?

I feel dizzy since the first quake, maybe the earth is moving slowly.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

If a guy felt the need to hijack a plane, in order to alert the president of Mexico, I would at least listen...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lke123
In 9/9/9 a man named Josmar kidnapped a plane only to tell the president of Mexico that a huge earthquake was coming to Mexico.

And it will.
Mexico City is on an active earthquake zone.

But seriously, this lunatic's actions make about as much sense as highjacking a plane to tell the US president that a big earthquake will hit California... oneday.

Anyone who has paid any attention at all already knows this.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
mag 10? whens the last time that happened....?

By 10th magnitude the plates starts to breake so I think not in our recorded history.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
this made me giggle that's like me predicting its going to snow on Christmas day its not going to happen every year but one year it will happen

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP

If a guy felt the need to hijack a plane, in order to alert the president of Mexico, I would at least listen...

Sadly a lot of people in the world feel the urge to do crazy things, while thinking crazy things.. it doesn't really change the fact that he predicted a quake and one hits a few years later..

I just can't be impressed by it .. too many crazy people doing too many crazy things.. his prediction was still vague and had a pretty high probability of being accurate if given a large enough time frame to come true.. like me saying a boat will sink in the pacific .. it's bound to happen eventually.. if I said a boat will sink the pacific in 12 days.. and it happens.. wow .. and you might want to have me arrested as a suspect =) lol

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Are we not realizing that the prediction of a major, devastating earthquake in a three year window is pretty damned impressive?

IF IT HAPPENS, THAT IS.

Three years is nothing, the stone has yet to even leave the hand in terms of skipping rocks across water.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You are correct, my friend.

I still think that a three year warning is prettty close. Actually, that would be a pretty ideal warning, haha!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
Are we not realizing that the prediction of a major, devastating earthquake in a three year window is pretty damned impressive?

IF IT HAPPENS, THAT IS.

Three years is nothing, the stone has yet to even leave the hand in terms of skipping rocks across water.

Earthquakes of that magnitude happen pretty regularly in the world .. 3 years is a pretty big window .. especially for Mexico which is an active area.. and especially considering the region has been due for one for quite a while.

If you think about it that way.. California is over due for a big one.. it's been expected for a while now.. so if you're wanting to be impressive at predictions you should place bets on California .. you'd probably freak out people on ATS when it finally happened..

But even the people living in CA are expecting the big one.. that whole region has been waiting for it ..
edit on 3/20/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

In a heavily populated, urban area? Those seem to be on the rise... So, you are probably correct, haha.

I am not speaking of a 6.0-7.8 quake, 8.5 or higher?

I am no expert. I just wouldn't settle for some mediocre quake!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Yeah, I never understood that..

They know that it is coming, yet remain there. It is what it is. Next two days should be of interest..

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
don't we have ever had anything over an have we the Jap quake was a couple of quakes together as there is no building damage like there has been previously in the area

new topics

top topics

join