It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEIJING Exterminating Tens of Thousands of Tibetans, Replacing Whole Villages with Chinese

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Why were there so many American (Or Canadian) police near the end of the first vid????

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Buddhist monks capable of performing such an act have achieved a level of control over the brain as to the point where they do not experience pain like us simpletons, my friend.

Pure bull.

You just don't know what a stupid idea it is until it is too damn late.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

actually it isn't.

while this man may or may not have known how to suppress pain, there are plenty of scientifically verified cases with people gaining a level of access to what we term "involuntary functions" such as pain response.

forgive me for not providing links to research, as i don't have time to dig them up. later today i'll look for some.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The website has some more information and a couple videos, I trust the info.
thecomingcrisis.blogspot.ca...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

China is nicer to the Tibetans than the Dalai Lama ever was, even if they kill ten thousand of them a year.

A least Tibetans can ride a bike down a road without asking permission first. 90% of Tibetans were literally owned like cattle before the ChiCom took over.

I'm no fan of the ChiCom but they are much better overlords than the Dalai Lama, who by the way is said to pay off the families of those who self-immolate.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Because it's pure propaganda.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Nicer?

The Dalai Lama killed even more Tibetans than China did per year/period?

Hard to believe.. imo

edit on 24-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I guess you have only looked at the Hollywood version of Tibet.

There are lots of good, verifiable accounts of the pitiful state of Tibetans under Lamaism that were written by impartial observers befor China even became Communist, or invaded. The people there were literally held as slaved, owned by the local Buddhist temples and nobility.

If you left your village without permission under the Lamas, you had your legs broken and were hauled into the wilderness and left to die. Also, they had institutional child sex slaves. Both of these facts are well documented in multiple sources.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Chinese still assassinating unarmed Tibetans by the masses:

where is the mercy, where is the compassion in human beings anymore??

Tibetan youth on fire only to be beaten by Beijing police while burns to death:

edit on 18-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
60 YEARS of Genocide against the Tibetan people, and still no resolve

Killing of the native population and moving into their villages, homes, real estate... Sounds familiar where else does that happen?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
There are various sources but they are extremely GRAPHIC depictions of some of the thousands of "public" executions.. of course they are public when so many are being executed at the same time they all witness themselves as a group, at least..

www.friendsoftibet.org...

I feel so sorry for The people of Tibet and for that matter any other people who are bound and shot (or clubbed) in the head with no means of defending themselves. Yet my pity will not save one soul nor will their peaceful protest.

Speaking only for myself I would rather be killed fighting than on my knees begging.

People still refuse to believe they are responsible for their own protection are at the mercy of any bully or government.

A Tibet will remain but it will not have but a slight resemblance of what it once was; the people, customs and lore will be assimilated or be destroyed...History repeats, over and over again..

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
From trove.nla.gov.au... - Newspaper article dated 09JUL1950

The Tibetan government - a Regency of 5 who rule in the name of the Dalai Lama - treated the rebels very harshly. They killed many of the leaders and put out the eyes of the rest.

From trove.nla.gov.au... - Newspaper article dated 29OCT1949

The caravan halted at a mountain pass. Lamas came upon it, allowed the pilgrims to proceed, then fell upon Tornay's band, killed Tornay and one of his followers. The rest fled back to the hospice. From an original band of 10 missionaries, Tornay was the fourth to die at the Lamas' hands for preaching a rival faith.

F@^% the Dalai Lama and the rest of his Lamas.

You've been had by propaganda. Anyone who would kill a man for preaching a different faith is no better than the worst of the Taliban - who have done the same thing.

Religious fundamentalist terrorists with a different label.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join