It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which countries in the world does the TPTB/Illuminati controls?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Which countries in the world does the TPTB/Illuminati controls from behind the scenes?

Alot of people are stating that the TPTB controls only the West(America and Europe) while other people stated that they control the entire world including Russia, North Korea, China and Iran. The question is which is right? In my opinion I'm leaning toward the theory where they control the entire world.
edit on 20-3-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

The Powers That Be have consolidated their wealth collectively and are a mega force that controls every country in the world through a Central Bank except for North Korea, Cuba, Iran and Venezuela.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Let me say I'm going to have to disagree. They have control even in North Korea, Venezuela, and Cuba otherwise they wouldn't be standing. Look at what happened to Slobodan Milosevic

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Just because the "leaders" appear not to get along on TV doesn't mean anything. They're all ROLLING in doe from the conflicts that they create... I'd say TPTB, a.k.a the ones who control the "leaders" control all countries...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

But leaders such as Qaddaffi, Slobodan Milosevic and Saddam Hussein are being overthrown only because they refuse to follow orders

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Australia and New Zealand are owned by the Rothschild and various U.S New World Order factions.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
Australia and New Zealand are owned by the Rothschild and various U.S New World Order factions.[

Now there's a contradiction in terms....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

But leaders such as Qaddaffi, Slobodan Milosevic and Saddam Hussein are being overthrown only because they refuse to follow orders

Exactly.... lol

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

top topics

join