It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Swedish UFO Sighting Yet?(HD)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

No problem, ive got nothing better to do this evening, so once ive done the vid proving this sweden ones fake, il make one to prove this one is aswell

THis one is easy to disprove....pictures are easy to debunk
Especially night scenes

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
the 2 trees it appears behind are not really there....they have been added to hide the "ufo" and make it seem more genuine.

That was the first thing I noticed. I was going to put together a video myself, but I will take a look at yours before doing anything myself.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I never said UFOs didn't exist how did you get that from me ridiculing this fake CGI video. Look at the way it looks and moves for crying out loud

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Looks Very CGI to me and pretty noticeable and the acting gives it away

But since CNN is always believing the YouTube vids maybe i should upload this to them as breaking news a UFO has been spotted in Sweden?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So....channel has plenty of CGI content that this guy loaded it on, he claims that the tape went out RIGHT at the end of the video and says he told his sister to stop. So, what was he being towed on, a sled? And either way, if he was being towed on some type of sled it was very slow....why didn't he just hop off.....and why didn't she ever look over at this "UFO"? Screams fake to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

My *opinion* is real on this one.

If it was CGI it would be one heck of a job doing the camera angle/position tracking while riding a sled.

This is also my prejudice but based on the Swedish people I know my impression is that it is a very no-nonsense culture that would probably think it is embarrassing to hoax something like that.

But like I say, this is opinion. Who knows. He is also a person who can be found and asked further questions unlike your typical hoax video made by a mystery person.

We should ask what camera he used, and see if it is at all possible to get a raw file from the camera. I know with photographs it is possible to verify that the file came straight from the camera. I believe this might also be possible with video.

-rrr

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
yeah. right. :shk:

my buddy is towing me along through the snow with his four-wheeler ... i'm video taping it all for [What Reason?] ... and lo and behold a 'UFO' just so happens to scream in and out of view all the while.

i 'cut' the clip to just that portion, deciding Not to show our reactions, conversation and WTF response to that life changing experience we'd both just since encountered.

and here i thought the stuff we're presented with via the stoopid tube was choreographed and fabricated on the whole.

mainstream media outlets would be proud ... knowing that their efforts and 'techniques' have rubbed off on their audience to this extent.

I restore vintage snowmobiles as a hobby, and I pull the kids around on sleds all the time. On more than one occasion there was a video camera involved.

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
WOW!!!!

I was gonna suggest it was a bird at 1st, but then I hadnt seen it hovering behind the trees. I full screen and HD'ed it and its hovvering, flysing back a bit and launches forward.

NOT a bird and NOT a bug

If this isnt an extra terrestrial craft then its CGI, amazing video!!!

Edit - after watching it a number of times, specially the first few seconds of the slow mo, if this is CGI then its the best ive seen. TAking CGI out of the equation its just wtf is that thing!!!!!!
edit on 20-3-2012 by Idonthaveabeard because: (no reason given)

Why is it that you think either CGI or ET? Could it not be another explanation? An unknown human made flying object, or even a known one that we just can't make out in the video.... I just don't understand this line of thinking that if we can't readily identify something then it is automatically either CGI or little green men.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Edited in......the fact the footage shows as HD on Youtube, but clearly isnt, shows its been put in a program to add something...the UFO.
Had it been a simple zoom, crop and slow down there would have been no need to render in 720p.

I call hoax for obvious reasons

You are basing your judgement on the output resolution they chose? Isn't it just as possible that they chose an inadequate output resolution (or picked the default)? I do that all the time while doing nothing but cuts and splices.

-rrr

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Well, this does add context... hmm... if he is that talented at CG, the odds of a talented CG artist also witnessing and taping a UFO do seem quite suspect.

-rrr

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think it's fake too.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Did anyone else notice the guy's hand looks like it's moving over a green screen? (scrape from 0:16 to 0:18) I could be wrong, but it looks like a post-processing effect.

Something just doesn't look right there; and it doesn't help that he doesn't have gloves on.

Then again, having previously worked with a bunch of Swedes, I'm in agreement with rickyrrr. The guys had a sense of humor, but when it came down to it they didn't mess around. Obviously, though, this is a generalization and can't possibly reflect all Swedes. So take it for what you will.

My two cents.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
People always confused one's belief in E.T with their judgement on a youtube video with CGI in it.

Yes - they are here.

Yes - this video is fake.

Use your intuition - go watch some CGI UFO videos, come back and watch this one again.

At 43 seconds, the light on the top of the ship is super-imposed. Debunking it for me.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Nice Clip....But, Clearly it is a bug from Chile, you can see its wings flapping, as it sails across the tree tops.
Apparently the bugs in Sweden have mutated a little, and are as big as Volvos.
I think I may have seen a hint of Chinese lantern too.

There's always one person that tries to get this kind of post in early on in these kinds of threads and mainly to get a few stars I bet, I expect it every time in this particular forum section. These early thread posts trying to ridicule those of a sceptical nature are just predictable and boring now.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ok video, but given the fact that the guy has the talent to create the CGI involved and has other videos showing it then I think it is safe to assume that this one is as well.

By all means debate on about it, but I just feel like the people who are holding on to their faith that this is a legitimate video of an ET UFO are just grasping at straws.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ok....so as promised a video explaining why i think this is fake

ETA....this vid may be made private and one added with no audio.....music means i cant put adverts on lol....i think thats why i cant monitize it!!!! If so il post the new link

edit on 21-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Yup im deleting the audio....il post the new link in a min once its rendered and uploaded

edit on 21-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's so obvious that it is fake that it doesnt deserve any more attention or posts
edit on 21-3-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Fake or not, great video.

It seems like it could be horribly fake. But also seems like it could b totally real. This is probably one of the best UFO videos I've ever seen. Great thread! Will flag

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join