It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Arrests Fire Fighter for Helping Injured Person

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
Cop Arrests Fire Fighter for Helping Injured Person

A few days ago, in another thread, I wrote...

Seriously guys, without exception, EVERY news story that has a headline in the format of
nnnnnn just for xxxxxxxx
is always a simplified and totaly misleading story.

This one is no exception.
He was NOT arrested "for helping injured person".

edit on 20-3-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
bad call on the cop. sometimes you cant let your power get to your head... i mean come on... it was creating a barrier for traffic to guide them around to the 2 open lanes. We have all seen pileups on the highway due to accidents that take out 1-2 lanes.... I thought doing something like that would be common/best practice.
wth am i missing here?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Originally posted by godfather420 That's right folks. But wait there is a twist! He doesn't actually get arrested for helping someone, he gets arrested because officer Farva had a bad day.

I am no fan of mis-leading headlines but I am also no fan of thinking up my own. Hence why the headline is shot down in the first two sentences.

I just found it and passed it on. (First time I've seen it)

Makes me think I should not waste anytime posting anything on here with the way threads go quick time these days.

Sounds good to me.

Have fun.

Waste of my time.

edit on 20-3-2012 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

Ironic isn't it? We see video after video of cops going to extremes to slam peoples faces into the concrete in order that they can be safe (themselves), give each other high-fives when the perp is 'cuffed and go home safe each night.

This is simply a case of the badge expects it has prime authority over all situations. disgusting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join