It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little girl and her dog - Reunited.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well there have been recent stories about kids getting the short end of life and a recent episode of World's Dumbest Criminals featured a couple teenage girls outright robbing Girl Scouts for their cookie money in a parking lot, then bragging about it to a TV crew. It makes you wonder..... Here, I found a story that not only shows the worst but also, the BEST we can be to each other.

Police: Puppy taken from NM 4-year-old returned

Police say two women snatched the poodle named Pip out of Olivia Lippert's arms Monday in front of her house after they pulled up in a car and asked to see the dog.

Now what kind of scum...true low life scum....steals a little 4yr old girl's puppy, right to her face no less, and in front of her own house? Here is the kind of moment where I wonder where it's all headed and what's happening out there. Then...there is the rest of the story.

The Albuquerque Journal reports someone saw news reports and the family's online posts about the theft and then discovered the dog was up for sale. That person bought the male puppy and returned him to the Lippert family.
Source

Now that actually went to make up for the outrage of the first part of the story. The person recognized the stolen dog was up and listed for sale and they didn't stop to take the time and call the Police first. They didn't just do the min. of their conscience, or nothng at all...as most people choose. They actually went out and bought the dog with the intent of returning it to it's young owner.

I hope that the buyer gave Police enough information after the dog was safely taken care of to see the two who originally commited such a horrible crime thrown right under their local jail. However, thanks to one person doing the right thing....The little girl not only got her friend returned, she almost certainly learned a lesson she'll take into old age.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Great news, happy the child has her dog back and that the dog is safe. Domestic pet theft, not only goes online for sale of animals to prospective pet owners, other times the animals are sold to vivisection labs. Greedy thieves in the process don't care where the pet goes, especially not of welfare of the pet in the time being.
edit on 20-3-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Glad it turned out well. Around here, people were getting their dogs/cats stolen and sold for research. It hasn't happened for awhile. but is was scary.

That reminds of a story I heard last week of some guy asking a girl he robbed for a date and that is how they caught him.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Sounds like a episode of all ways sunny in Philadelphia

top topics

join