It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is NWO actually bad?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This isn't from me, I just saw somebody post it on facebook and wondered what your views were on it

1. It is the Old World Order where few rich enjoy in the things that billions should enjoy in.
2. It is the Old World Order where 3 powerful countries decide about the future of the whole Planet.
3. It is the Old World Order where great corporations decide what countries should or shouldn't do.
4. It is the Old World Order where viruses and all kinds of diseases are created to wipe out the human population.
5. It is the Old World Order where every day 18,000 children die out of starvation.
6. It is the Old World Order where every day plant and animal species are endangered, thus endangering the existence of our dear Mother Earth.
7. It is the Old World Order where children are forced to abandon school and start working to ensure survival.
8. It is the Old World Order where young women are forced to sell their bodies and intoxicate their soul to ensure survival.
9. It is the Old World Order where people are forced to kill each other just to ensure their survival.
10. It is the Old World Order where the last generation of ours is waiting for its end.

So let me ask you again : Don't we want a New World Order, better than this one?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

I read the Title, and immedietly thought, HELL NO! But referring to only the NWO with the Powers that BE still being in charge, rather than humanity over itself. That's beautiful though, trust me this NWO is going to include new found freedom and a world beyond our imagination, get ready for solidity to become liquid ^_^

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ellisonc152

So you think it will benefit us?
A handful of people saying we will get a huge amount of freedom, others saying we will be enslaved and have no freedom what so ever?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Who wants one world and togetherness?
then ask who wants everyone independent, competing against one another, and separated?

The very few running everything, the
Kings and high priests having all the power wealth and knowledge is truly the Old World Order

Perhaps the New World Order really would love that everyone was the 1% and no one left behind or forgotten.
ya never know....be pretty cool huh?

edit on 20-3-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wait a second???

When the person say Old World Order, does the person not mean New World Order, or do i miss something here?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I've often had this discussion with friends, and my response is usually that in theorey a One World Government would be a good thing, but in reality it would not be a good thing due to those that will be in charge of running the One World Government, and what they stand for, and their track record of self interest.
We would also revert to One form of currency, but which currency do we use, or is it a new form of currency ?
What happens to peoples current money or investments when rolled over to a new currency ?
We would also revert to One religion, but which religion gets the final nod, or is it a new form of religion ?
What happens to all the people that followed one of the other religions, and will they be forced to follow the chosen or new one ?
And i would ask what form of Government will be the One, but seen as Democracy is being shoved down the throat of most of the world, it would seem that is has been 'elected' the chosen one through use of military force and legal legislation !

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

No. They're saying the 'Old world order' (the world we are in now) is bad, and when we change for the NWO (what is to come in the future) it will be good and better for us.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Top answer: It is a bad thing, Old World Order ....new world order, New World Order, NWO, because they fall into extremes of what should be. Sorry, but those extremes are not for the "common man", nor even the preservation of earth but for their own power trips. Do people who agree with one of the aboves slightly different agenda not see as an example that big banks and more so the Euro Union has failed?
edit on 20-3-2012 by dreamingawake because: added

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

But it's the NWO, the elite that is maintaining all the bad stuff so that we, the people will perish and they can continue with a new world that only consist the elite, and the rest of the people will be their slaves.

So the NWO is in control now,

So there actually is no Old World Order.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It depends on what the new world will be. Maybe the new world will be more control and NO freedom at all. Thats what it seems like. I am all for a one world Goverment as long as the system is balanced and its basis is freedom but then again, look at America. It was once balanced and based off of freedom and it got ran over. Now imagine that on a global scale. Some say the key to stopping war is to have a one world Goverment but I think it would just be a cover up. Like hanging a poster over a hole in your wall. If we cant stop war while we are individual country's then what would happen if war broke out in a one world Goverment? We think of war as country's fighting country's. But war is much more and much less. I think as long as we categorize things (division) then we will all ways have fighting and war. In order to have peace we would slowly have to change the worlds philosophy greatly to the point where earth society's seem alien. But then again if you look at our history old world cutler seems alien. I do not think any free society will stop human's from killing each other. I do not want to live in a fluffy padded world. I want to be able to experience all emotions, I want to know what its like to be treated like poop,and I want to know what its like to be treated like a king. After all isnt that what life is about? It seems that this state has a weird balance. No matter where are what you live under you are still going to experience the same balance. So then why does any of this really matter?

We are trained threw fear and made to believe that it does when really if we just let go and floated down the river it would be the same experience as holding on to a limb for dear life

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

is NWO actually bad?

The so-called NWO or the notion of a one-world government, is not any different than any other political or religious concept; good and bad are what we make of these concepts... it takes a human touch to create happiness, good or suffering, bad.

If we observe the patterns presented today, right in front of us, we can clearly see that the concept of uniting the planet under a single power structure is not being forwarded for the good of our species or of this world... but for the wealth and power of a few.

The 'Occupy' movement often speaks of the 1%... and for those who can look on without being sucked-in by purposeful political tides, it is very, very apparent that it is that - single percentile - that is behind the forced-feeding of this NWO and the decommissioning of our national identities.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
How will a new world order break down the boarders of hate and greed.
Hitlers Third Reich was a NWO that failed so was communism.
People are not nice, greed and corruption will become total. Those in control will not care about anyone outside of their circle. Look at history.
It can only bring turmoil and devastation. What of those opposed to totalitarianism...death.
Humanity cant fix the problems, why cant people see that.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Sentimental drivel, that!

Not sure but sense a touch of the NLP's about it.

Thing is, there is nothing new under the sun and NWO, or planned bid for global domination, is as old as the hills.

The shady uber-elite, who gather in their secret places and plot and plan how they will rule the world are not infallible. They get things wrong.

Should they fail in their objectives, others will rise up to take control.

Who can know who may be the victor!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I find it funny that a lot of these posts are stating things about the NWO as if its fact. Like NWO=one world religion. That does not follow to me. Since the NWO has not been established yet there is nothing that can be said about it that is proven to be true. I think the NWO, the one world united idea of it anyway, would be a good thing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
I find it funny that a lot of these posts are stating things about the NWO as if its fact. Like NWO=one world religion. That does not follow to me. Since the NWO has not been established yet there is nothing that can be said about it that is proven to be true. I think the NWO, the one world united idea of it anyway, would be a good thing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

But in reality, how can there be one world "united" if it doesnt include One world religion ? History has proven that religions cannot co-exist peacefully. This may be due to peoples definitions or enforcements of different religions, but the results don't lie and history proves these results. Going by the examples and definitions i've heard and seen of a New World Order are a one world government, currency and religion, or in other words..........total and complete control.
Perrsonally i try and take the good of all religions and use them to make me a better person i.e morals,ethics,guidelines, while leaving out anything to do with fairytale, make believe or miracle performers. I believe this is as close as we'll get to a 'united' religion, but it wont happen in this lifetime because so many that follow a particualr religion seem so incapable of letting go of their side of a religious story and dont give any credit to any other religions because it may contradict their own beilef !

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
One world world government would never be a good thing. Didn't we fight for independence from the British? Along with a bunch of other countries (India, Scotland ....) . Why would they have done all that fighting for independence just to have us give it up. The more governments that are ruled under one system the more representation that is required. The larger this "Order" gets, the less the individual persons word will matter. What if something goes wrong with the system? instead of just one country suffering, they all will. Look at the European Union. Most Europeans I have met don't like the EU. Some see it as limiting their voice. The overall system design would work, but when you put a human element in there it becomes much less stable. The problem is power and its hypnotic like hold it can get on people. However, I am confident that Americans will make the right choice whenever they are well informed.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
If you believe that the current collective "behind the curtain" as it were is steering humanity towards a NWO, as many do, under their strapline of "ordo ab chao", order out of chaos, then why would anything new be fundamentally any different?
In my opinion, (and that's all it is), the rules or parameters of the pieces on the "chessboard" may change; RFID chips, one currency, one world army etc; but the notion of controlling and manipulating the populus would be constant, and seeing as their mantra of order out of chaos has worked so well up to now, why would it be changed?
For any country that stepped out of line, false flags would probably continue; the idea of labour in exchange for currency; and fractional reserve lending, would no doubt also continue, albeit under a whole new currency so the process can start over again.
I understand the notion that anything "new" may well be an improvement on the current scenario, and would sincerely like to go with it; problem is there isn't exactly a manifesto to browse, so all any of us can go on is based on the findings of those who are usually dead against the motion.
Very interesting subject though, probably go down well in the pub!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

The Facebook poster doesn't have a clue what the Old Order was, let alone the new one.

The Old Order was ruled by Monarchs and existed up until the early 1900s. Yes, it was unfair and had to be changed, but at least the old ruling classes had some sentimentality and care whether their workers lived or died. The New Order doesn't have any such sentimentality or mercy at all.

In order to change from the Old Order to the New Order, Communism and Capitalism were used in a pincer movement to encircle all the countries of the world. To undermine the Monarchs, they pushed for emancipation of the workers and made trade unions. They created "Left" and "Right" politics which, although seemingly opposite, both push the same goal of Collectivism, i.e. that the State dictates and people do everything for the "Good of Society" and individual rights become irrelevant. So at the beginning of the 1900s, they made their move and destroyed all the European Royal Families (the German Princes, Portuguese King, the Tsar of Russia, etc.), took over their monetary systems and were able to literally "buy up" all their lands and wealth with the two World Wars. By then they had control of all the West and with their creation of Israel, they gained a foothold to start their complete takeover of the East - which is the point where we are at now. By dumbing man down to the level of "homo stultum", they have made Capitalism appear to fail and a revolution in the West can now easily be engineered using idiots who haven't got a clue.

The New World Order is a new type of politics that we have never seen before. It will not be either Capitalist nor Communist, neither "Left" nor "Right". It will be an utterly new dictatorship where people are divided into classes according to their intelligence and place in the world. Everything will be about being a "Good Citizen" including "voluntary" death for the sick, disabled and the old. If you can't work, you die. Exercise will be compulsory. People will be encouraged to "grass" on each other if you don't, even your own children. It will be restricting to the point of suffocation - imagine the warped mentality needed to live every day like that...

Now you can see how utterly confused the poster was:

"1. It is the Old World Order where few rich enjoy in the things that billions should enjoy in" -
True, but even that nightmare was better than the NWO alternative.

"2. It is the Old World Order where 3 powerful countries decide about the future of the whole Planet" - No, this is a New Order strategy. The Old Order consisted of Empires that rose and fell when they got too big.

"3. It is the Old World Order where great corporations decide what countries should or shouldn't do" - No, this is part of the New World Order strategy to push Capitalism to the extreme and over the edge.

"4. It is the Old World Order where viruses and all kinds of diseases are created to wipe out the human population" and "5. It is the Old World Order where every day 18,000 children die out of starvation" - No, this is part of the New World Order strategy to reduce the world population. It will also be used in the future to show how "good" the NWO is - of course, nobody will die when they suddenly stop creating diseases. There will be no sick or unemployed ever in the NWO. However, that also means no retirement. There will be Euthanasia for all - and people will do it gladly for the "Good of Society".

"6. It is the Old World Order where every day plant and animal species are endangered, thus endangering the existence of our dear Mother Earth" - No, the whole "endangering the existence of our dear Mother Earth" sentimentality was created for the NWO. It is to persuade people to accept Collectivism and give up their individual rights.

"7. It is the Old World Order where children are forced to abandon school and start working to ensure survival" - Actually, this is how life really is. This western "bubble" of wealth we live in, is about to burst.

"8. It is the Old World Order where young women are forced to sell their bodies and intoxicate their soul to ensure survival" - Absolutely not! The Old Order was religious. All Christian (and Muslim) principles are against Collectivism and have to be destroyed for the New Order to function well. Why do you think there is so much bad Media press against the Church in the West?

"9. It is the Old World Order where people are forced to kill each other just to ensure their survival." - Wars have been created for the NWO plan for centuries. Every war has been a huge step forward.

"10. It is the Old World Order where the last generation of ours is waiting for its end." - No, it is the New World Order who plan to have zero sickness which means some kind of messing about with test-tube babies and no more completely natural births.

Tell that to the Facebook homo stultum.
edit on 24-3-2012 by rottensociety because: to be clearer

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Death to the Old World Order and Capitalism. Make way for the one world government totalitarian super communist state, we should embrace it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob
Death to the Old World Order and Capitalism. Make way for the one world government totalitarian super communist state, we should embrace it.

Ah! A good example of how the new "Homo Stultum" think. That's for demonstrating my point.

I'm afraid that the mentality of the mob will be the worst part of things to come.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join