It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alara - U.S. Marine Remote Viewer, Super-Soldier and ET Ambassador

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You will hear her speak alien, expound at length about her RVing, killing sprees, physical microchip implants, space ships, extragalactic war, nurturing Earth, etc.

The interviewer does a superb job of raking her over the proverbial coals.

Blog

Blog Recap Of Video Material

Fun, interesting, has the alternative media all abuzz!

"After we shot the main HDV Alara interview on Militarized Remote Viewing, As we got some refreshemnets on a very hot day, Alara describes strange crab - spider type constructs called Scuttlers.

These are hyperspatial, or "Astral" constructs using alein technology, but made by Humans. They infest power stations, transmitters and computer systems and networks."

edit on 20-3-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

yea well she might she might not but here is one that does www.eddamespredictions.com... now he can remote view

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm only about half way through, now she is talking about super soldiers....

Sounds like halo... Imagine instead of cortana, you have a remote viewer...

Imagine those nazis in south America inbreeding trying to make their super soldiers... Now imagine they have this technology... They implant HNIC... Human network identification cards into those kids... They run their own wireless network... Completely separate from ours.... They can identify who has it and who doesn't...

Now I don't understand if she means that they use our brains as storage devices, or if those implants have like a sim card or something... Very Johnny neumatic....

Let's get strange.... Put those implants in pets... Or in disabled people... Or hell, let's cluster it and take over a nursing home... How much storage is that?

An interesting thing, with those implants she can possess someone...
A puppet...

Here's an odd thought... Let's pretend that a pilot in the airforce was implanted years ago... Then later in his life he flies commercial planes... Then one day a hijacking happens, they terrorists bust into the cabin... The pilot looks over ands says, here we go... But in the language of the terrorists... Instead of taking the plane and people for ransom.... Splat, into a building... Then a remote viewer wakes up and was told they did a good job... And as they leave the darkend room they lose all memories of what took place...

Ok, back to the movie for me.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. Too bad Miles is the WORST interviewer in the world. Jump to 36:00 to hear her speaking in "alien".

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

", Alara describes strange crab - spider type constructs called Scuttlers.

."

edit on 20-3-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)
They are called skitters and they are from a television show called falling skies. fail. try again. try to be original next time
edit on 20-3-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I kinda don't believe the part where she remote viewed a guy remote viewing her... I'd imagine once she told them her name that some operator somewhere gets a mission to make her disappear...

Unless they don't have too many remote viewers and would like to enable her again in the future...
And did she claim to be from a different planet?

Anyways very interesting stuff.

Would like to see an independent investigation about those implants she says she has in her head...
Gotta be organic material... Bet they say it's a tumor...

What if they flooded her body with melanin... And to keep the general population out of the remote viewing arena we get flouride in our water to calcify our pineal gland... The very gland that releases melanin... Which I could be wrong, but I heard it has to do with near death experiences..

Another thing, she mentioned stars being like stargates... Well I read on here somewhere there is a triangle on the sun and lots of ships have been popping out... Who knows...

Have any of you heard of eckankar? That religion has a lot of astral projection...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh

They are called skitters and they are from a television show called falling skies. fail. try again. try to be original next time

From the name of the You Tube video and the Arela blog.

Bases -Educational Supplement -Scuttlers.f4v

I'm simply the messenger.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
ok went and rented men who stare at goats,

The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009)
movies.yahoo.com
Yahoos C, Critics B- Reporter Bob Wilton is in search of his next big story when he encounters Lyn... more

Running Time: 1 hr 33 min

Directed by: Grant Heslov
Starring:
George Clooney, Ewan McGregor, Jeff Bridges, Kevin Spacey, ...
not to bad off the wall for remote viewing but yea it can be done the part of stopping the goats heart well ...do fly's have hearts?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

She's onto something. However I have only speculation, as with all higher consciousness it's an internal experience difficult to sift through.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have not seen the video, but read the blog. Quite an interesting story. Stanford Uni was doing some quite interesting research until things started to get weird and then quite. There are lots of other stories around about mind control with many similar symptoms expressed in her writings. The idea of not just remote viewing, but also assisting in an operation was a new on for me. I can appreciate her confusion at times with so much pushing of boundaries going on, good luck to her in making some sense and impact with it all.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Is there any more info on this, other people who have done this or experienced similar?

Is been about 10 years since she did it, and It sounds like they are still doing it.. Maybe the tubs of water or whatever is to help the people feel floaty to make the transition easier?

I wonder if they gave her any thing that a shaman might ingest... To talk to the spirits and whatnot...

Here was another video in another thread about a guy who would direct a missile to a site... I wonder if he was in this too... Like if they could remote view above the location of a potential target site, verify there aren't any red dots (agents) around... Or if they could overlay a mental map into his head so he knows where to strike based on that...

I heard that people remote viewed into a hanger and thought they saw a UFO but it was the stealth bomber...

There's so much potential that we have, it's a shame it's wasted on military functions.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Got in touch with her. Her gifts (at least a few) are the real deal. I can confirm. Nice girl. She'd be at home here

I still want to disbelieve MK-Ultra but she gave me some good examples.

Will post more another time, bed time.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal

Got in touch with her. Her gifts (at least a few) are the real deal. I can confirm. Nice girl. She'd be at home here

With all the things to disbelieve, Mk-Ultra isn't one of them. Too many friends who were involved, too much hard evidence regardless.

I give this young woman her due credibility if only for argument's sake. What I found interesting is that in many ways, the military junta simply doesn't care at times what is leaked - as long as it stays within certain pre-ordained limits.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal

Will post more another time, bed time.

These are some really bold claims........

And once again the "Ill provide proof later i have something else to do" line every single time......

First off, shes a complete headcase.......

2nd If you DID contact her and had "proof" , why would you even say anything until you had time to tell everyone?

Sorry not buying any of this........

And people need to quit fostering and enouraging schizophrenic peoples ideas, it does NOT help their illness..........this can lead to disasterous outcomes both to the one suffering, and to other people at the receiving end of their eventual "episode"
edit on 27-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hello again.

She's not that hard to reach, just go to her blog like I did. To post on it fill out your info, put your email in. It also has put a website as well. I put my FB page. She friended me. We talked for about 2 hours. No big Spooky deal.

Really, folks... She is just a normal woman. What she has uniquely gone through is her own deal.

She does have the universal connectedness talent. We after not even knowing each other typed similar thoughts at exactly the same time. Sleep and Hungry, the baser feelings were communicated at the same time. On a coupla occasions.

As far as MK-Ultra. The people who have been through the programming, according to Alara. Really are unwitting participants, they may not even realize it's happened. It doesnt have to be you were shoved in a van and driven to an underground facility, lol. They have impulsive/psychopathic personality types and are emotionally damaging to sensitive people. These would be "handlers" as she calls them.

And for the poster who answered with the bitter reply, that me going to bed and saying I would post more later means It's not true. Well thats not my problem, follow the steps I did. Go get to know her. She's a good spirit, and we talked long into the night about Starseeds, and Kind Spirits. She has psychic gifts without a doubt. Mine are different than hers, but the fact I was able to share common experiences with her was proof enough for me.

Thanks, and don't take my word for it. Because seeing is believing.

p.s. haters pwned

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Since I was asked to join this site, I think I'll state a few things.

One, I don't care if you believe me, hell, I didn't believe me either when my memory started to fracture on me. For the last year I've been sitting here telling myself that I'm just making up some story in my head. But I took the chance to throw out the ideas that have been rolling around to see if there might be anything else out there. I never said that this stuff was solid evidence, or that I would sit down and prove anything. I was just sharing my story, just to see what would happen. If you took the time to read anything I've posted in my blog, you would know that. I thought "conspiracy theory" stuff was stupid and uninteresting. And now I'm in the middle of it.

Second, that interview was rushed and I didn't have any time to even think when he started filming. I was still shocked this guy talked to other people with similar stories. I was under a lot of stress, just because I didn't even know if I wanted to make a video.

So I started writing to see if I could make a little more sense of it all. Then to find out there are others who talk about the exact same thing that I did, that really freaked me out a bit. I have never looked into this stuff, didn't even care, and I wasn't influenced by movies. But movies are influenced by what is in the collective consciousness, so if someone created it in "fiction" who is to say it's not based on something real.

Question everything. Don't take my word on it, do what you can to figure out what you find as Truth. And if that doesn't line up with my personal Truth, then don't worry about it. You should be happy living in the paradigm reality that you wish to live in. If your concepts of reality do not involve this kind of stuff, then you are blessed. But don't be quick to judge others just because you don't' have personal experiences.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Welcome to Alara B.

I figured she'd want a chance to be here.

Be well all.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Most interesting video ... ATS search function is awesome

If Alara is still around, 2 things:

1. I dig your helmet

2. What's this pic?

www.gnostictemplars.org...

www.gnostictemplars.org...

gnostictemplars.org/
edit on 29-12-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I find this interesting, and will be looking more into this. Thank you for sharing. I'll watch the videos when I can. The blog is gone. Is Alara still around?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Did anyone copy her blog before she deleted it? It is no longer there and neither is a snapshot available in waybackmachine. It would have been nice to have an explanation as to why she deleted it.

My obvious first thought was, if the information she was sharing was even remotely true, her former employers might have applied pressure to her to shut up.

My second thought was, perhaps she felt embarrassed or did not expect doubt and criticism to be leveled at her.

But its just speculation until she provides an explanation.

I suspect most people who might be able to overcome their fear of breaking their oath, don't release their stories or experience with black projects for fear of ridicule. That fear (catagelophobia) can be almost as strong as the fear of death.

She does not appear to be untruthful in the interview. I.E. she is not knowingly deceiving people. However if she was suffering from schizophrenia, she would not be aware that she was untruthful.

Many of the things she is talking about, are common thoughts /knowledge /possibilities that most UFO researchers are aware of. So if she did make this up, she must have studied ufology /paranormal subjects and somehow imagined them to be part of her own life as a way of explaining discrepancies in her perceptions. If she never did study the subject, then one has to wonder how she obtained all that knowledge.

I call this one... interesting... but inconclusive.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join