It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin - Louds Booms & Rumblings in the Ground.. Continue

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

residents reported hearing loud booms and rumbling in the ground that awoke and shook them right out of their homes

city leaders are still trying to find out what caused it all

how many cities is this gonna keep happening to? looks like someone is going down a random list.

edit on 20-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yep.....this stuff is getting to be pretty common. I have heard it here in Louisiana. I just don't know what to make of it anymore.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Check this out www.abovetopsecret.com... Sound familiar?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
MSM, "nothing out of the ordinary, so far"

Yuh, rumbling is not normal from the ground or the air you dim wit.

Let's get to the bottom of it shall we.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Amazing they been hearing not just in the morning but it's ongoing!

residents shoulda gotten some footage of it though... guess they're not to keen or saavy on videocams or sensors

residents are already talking about putting their houses up for sale and getting OUT while they still can.. sounds serious to me! and authorities remain clueless..

maybe FEMA are keepin it vague - red tape??

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Come on, there has to be one ATSer on here from Wisconsin to confirm this? Where is everybody? Hmm, probably packing up and leaving.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
when people are coming out of their houses because of loud noises and the ground is shaking...... something is WRONG. i still suspect new fracking sites popping up overnight but i really don't know what to make of it all. especially now that it's on the news as opposed to just here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
EDIT:

Nevermind...
edit on 20-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Maybe it's another sinkhole getting ready to go, if it's coming the ground. A powerful one, if that.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am amazed this thread hasn't gotten more notice than it has. For the "booms" to be making people come out of their houses and making them say these things, it must be really loud and unusual - as in not ordinary - for those who will say it's business as usual.

This is worth keeping tabs on. Thanks OP.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This story is everywhere now. CNN, Drudge Report, etc.

TONIGHT you can watch a LIVE UStream of the Fox Cities Post-Crescent Paper on scene listening for the booms.

Go to this link to listen and watch LIVE in Clintonville TONIGHT!
LIVE UStream from Clintonville, WI. 3/20/12

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I was watching it for a bit, are you able to hear any booms on it? I tried to watch it and I had the volume up real high, but as soon it came to commercial it was blaring. I can't play it, because the child sleeping. It would be interesting though. Let me know if anything changes.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I'm in Wisconsin and although I didn't hear the booms myself I can guarantee this is something that really happened. It's all over the news and it has people really talking about it. This is a little too close to home for me to be honest.

My theory on it, since I live near the area. It has been unusually warm, I know there are threads on it... blah blah. We are breaking local records every day, every day... let me say that again.... every single day we are breaking a record. Even the weather persona's are acting weird. You hear things like, unseasonably warm 4 times per weather broadcast. So we have the ground warming incredibly fast. Other than water, when things get warm they expand. Could this just be the ground heating faster than the pressure can be naturally released?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

I noticed the very warm weather here too. My house with nothing on, gets up to be about 90 degrees during day, it never use to be that, especially in March. Usually it's in summer time. Lately, I've had to have the AC on just to cool the house down. Unbelievable. Like my house is becoming a microwave and I just don't notice it. Very weird indeed.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I don't think anyone said this yet..but.. in my opinion it is MORE underground tunneling going on. If this is a top secret project noone is going to offer ANY info. If there was blasting there was material that was difficult to drill..My guess is you could probably ride a bullet train from coast to coast if you were in the ELITE crowd...TA DA

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

After hearing about all of these explosions underground & record heat, it kind of sounds like being near a volcano...
Or maybe OVER a volcano...
Hmm...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
They set up audio & video surveillance to try to catch evidence/intel on the 2nd nite of ground shaking and "blasts"

Apparently it's "moving" underground as the reports have changed as per it being felt in different areas of town the 2nd nite around...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well now that is interesting, thanks for the update. Either it's underground drilling or some big huge ahem alien "Tremor" getting ready to make itself known.
Now that is scary, I think it's even more scary when the MSM is actually reporting it. No blackout in the MSM. I am actually surprised that very few people on ATS is following this. Usually they are always on the band wagon of this stuff.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

I can vouch for my fellow cheese head right here

What s/he said is 100 % accurate.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
These people are considering leaving town! It's that scary for them.

I'm surprised this thread has not gotten big!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join