It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aside from the 188 day predictions, did anyone feel an energy shift?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I am quite the skeptical person. If I don't SEE something or can't hold it in my hand, I don't believe it's real. So those with intuition (pretty much everyone in my family) tend to freak me out. My 8 year old son seems to be very sensitive to energies around him. I, being ignorant and probably not the most nurturing person when it comes to this, don't know how to handle him when he says things. Last night he woke up and came into my room, asking if there was an earthquake. I got chills for a minute because I had just read about the 188 day major earthquake predictions. He said it seemed like he was floating and saw a big earthquake. I told him it was just a dream and tucked him back in. I had kinda forgotten about it until getting on my computer just now and seeing news about the earthquake.

I know earthquakes release their energies after the quakes. Does anyone know anything about the energies leading up to a quake? And does anyone else experience similar things my son does? He also gets massive headaches when we have larger solar flares. He has been treated for migraines and his doctors said he actually has a form of epilepsy that brings about the migraines. Instead of a seizure, it's pain. For the most part, we manage everything with natural treatments and diet improvement. (That's besides the point). I feel as though at one time, I was very sensitive and intuitive. I have somehow turned it off. But my son is intensely sensitive. Any opinions (aside from people thinking I'm crazy) would be appreciated! As well as to advice on how to nurture this side of him.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My cat threw up a hairball shortly after the quake. Seriously.
Yuk.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Actually here in England (south east) we have just had a power cut !

It's barmy other side of the street is still without power

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There have definitely been some changes with the energy lately.

I don't know what the cause is, be it earthquakes, solar flares, or just flat out paranoia, but I do believe things are changing. In my readings, things have become far more color oriented, visions are much brighter and lucid. It feels like every day this energy is getting stronger and stronger, and more and more vibrant.

I don't look at it as a bad thing by any means. We are in constant transition, maybe the persistent earthquakes and wacky weather are related to these shifts and advancements of energy -- maybe not. Either way, very interesting thread, S&F for you!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Thank you for your response! I have almost lost all faith in being taken seriously about these things on this site.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

I think the first part of nurturing is just to listen. You sent him back to bed, but had you encouraged him to talk about his dream just a little for a moment you could have gained more insight into him as well as the the effect it had on him. Perhaps it was an earthquake happening near your home which dream interpreters told me it meant tension in the family. So listen to him today as much as you can. ATS is not nearly as important in the scheme of things. All the best.
edit on 20-3-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Feel an energy shift? What is an energy shift and what does it feel like? Me, myself, I took a nap when the EQ happened. So I guess if there was an energy shift I slept through it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You might be interested in taking a look at this thread. There are others on this site that are having similar experiences and you are not alone in your observations and experiences.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That's quite amazing my friend, that your son had a pre-cognitive experience of this earthquake, whenever it was actually happening or about to happen, the same things happen to me and just about every other human who's willing to pay attention to it, we all are "psychic" it's innate to us being human, just look at quantum to prove "psychic" powers. The other day i was driving and an image of a Cop sitting a stop light fluttered through my mind, it was clear and direct and at the time, i wasn't experiencing anything other than the image, baffled i continued driving and no less than 2 minutes later, i see that cop waiting at the stoplight i saw within my vision. The Web Bot from HalfPastHuman.com with Clif High collects information from all over the internet and collects language trends and picks up on phrases that the collective conscious sends out, yet to the individual typing or writing an article, it's subconsciously written. They predicted the "shift" of 2012 to happen around march 2-9th, due to the data they had found, without coincidence, the collective saying something through the unconscious of many. (just like whenever someone says something directly relating to you, yet they are unaware of it, but on the deepest level they are) So it seems to me in the midst of all of this, "something" has happened, something has clicked per se, or something, because my friends, me, the interconnectedness, the way i'm feeling, has all shifted, as well as with other people as well, so imo there's something going on, being grander than we can imagine, to help us see who we actually are in the midst of this chaotic elite run world, so we can rise up and defeat or destroy the vampire system that is in place, "sucking the blood of the children day by day" - Bob Marley

So to me your son is sensitive to energetic shifts, in people, and in the world, which is amazing, just wondering where he'll go if he plays with that "gift" more, and the fact that it's apart of this 188 day cycle, as well as this "shift", as well as ALL of us waking up, as well as ALL of us feeling something, (I've been seeing synchronicities that have left my jaw hanging open, left and right recently, beyond coincidence, to show me the universe is alive and breathing), PLUS we have this world to view at now as we speak, SOMETHING IS HAPPENING within the populace, and I think by now we realize that we have the power to overtake this world, as it should be, Something BIG is in the works, and will it end? Possibly never, amazing, i'm glad to be here and actually have a voice, i'm so thankful for all of this, because it is so beautiful, thank you.

Namaste

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ellisonc152

Great information! I am actually excited to see where this goes. Thank you for the link as well. I have been kind of asking for a more clear sign as to all of this. I never knew what to make of him. Clearly I kept all of that to myself. But knowing how sensitive he is, I knew HE knew I was humoring him. I am definitely going to read into this more. It seems the more we talk, the more frequent these things happen. It's not usually on this large of a scale though. Just things like mentioning cops on the road and then I see one. I do a lot of driving and the chances of seeing them are always good. He will also say things like "be careful at work mom" maybe once a month and I will have a particularly difficult day that day. I always thought it was pure coincidence. I will definitely start asking him to expand on his thoughts. Sometimes, I think he might be too scared to talk about the things he sees or dreams about. About a month ago, he was having bad dreams. They were the same and were recurring. But I couldn't get him to expand on them. When he would wake me at night, he was able to tell me what they were about. But the next day, he couldn't remember details. Nothing besides that the content of the dream was unpleasant.
All of this is so interesting!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Naw.I was asleep

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There is a new wave of children referred to as "crystals". People laugh about this, but it appears very true. Many children are coming into the world where neither parent has any psychic abilities or gifts, yet the child has plenty.
Type in "crystal children" on a search site and you should get plenty of info. There are also some books available on the subject. Having a child like yours may, at times, seem weird. In reality, he could end up saving your life. Learn to documents his thoughts and corresponding world events. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It does seem like there has been a flux of energy lately.
Hard to say if it's just me or if it's a wider etheric shift.

What I can say is that my mindset has had about five days of volatility, on the whole shifting from negative to more positive psychological conditions. But there was a LOT of turbulence in this 5 day interim from 3/15 - 3/20, give or a take a day on either side,and several small, but unexplainable phenomena related to electricity and gas energy.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I have a suggestion. I think your on the right track, but perhaps a slightly different perspective might prove useful for you.

I would consider the possibility that the energies your son is experiencing/reacting to and the earthquakes may not be causal linked directly, but instead are varying reactions to energy changes and dynamics that are indeed making their presence known in our world.

Irregardless, I hear the concern in your post. I commend your effort to bring both logic and an open mind to the situation. There are resources available for parent's whose children are exhibiting signs of sensitivity, such as your son. As a parent of three grown sons myself, I can appreciate your concern. As this is an open public forum, and we are discussing your child, it is clearly not appropriate for me to inquire with more specific follow up questions in order to be more specific with my advice. Please feel free to u2u me if I can be of any further assistance.

I wish you and your son the very best of luck.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

It really is! Best of luck ^_^

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I didn't feel this one but I did feel one last year and made a thread about it.

And someone else did in January 2012;

Apparently this energy shift thing has been going on since Oct 2011.

The magnetosphere got a hammering recently and sensitive people can feel a distubance in the EMField.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think that your child is unique, please post a new thread if your kid feels something again.

Maybe a bigger quake is going to hit Mexico.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight
There have definitely been some changes with the energy lately.

I don't know what the cause is, be it earthquakes, solar flares, or just flat out paranoia, but I do believe things are changing. In my readings, things have become far more color oriented, visions are much brighter and lucid. It feels like every day this energy is getting stronger and stronger, and more and more vibrant.

I don't look at it as a bad thing by any means. We are in constant transition, maybe the persistent earthquakes and wacky weather are related to these shifts and advancements of energy -- maybe not. Either way, very interesting thread, S&F for you!

You are on the right track. These natural disasters, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes etc are here to "shake-up" the old energy to make way for the new energy.

Think of any flat surface in your house, if you leave it alone it will pile up a layer of dust on it. Now slam a ruler or book on top of the surface and all the dust scatters. IMO this is the same concept we are experiencing in getting rid of the old-archaic energy and replacing it with higher-vibratory energy.

For the new things to come through the old ones have to move out of the way or get destroyed (although nothing gets destroyed, just a change in energy if you really want to get philosophical about it).

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I can't be certain this isn't a coincidence; but I was out and about with my mom today late morning. I said that I felt so "spacey". Like my brain was functioning in 'molasses' as it were. Mom said "Me too!" We both went home, our seperate ways, and fell down into our beds for some serious nap time. My dreams are like cinema movies. Paramount Pictures in Dolby sound. Dramas where acquaintences of my past, are all gathered with me. These have been frequent repetitions for the last abouts 7 days though. (I wonder whats trying to get through..)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well my son had another nightmare about earthquakes last night. I'm kicking myself for not posting BEFORE I read about the earthquake. He woke me up around 1am (mountain time) and though tempted, I didn't feel like getting on here and posting about it. Sigh.
This one wasn't like the last. He said the ground was shaking and then something just sucked people up! He seems to always be the observer in these dreams. HE doesn't get hurt nor do any family members. I find that interesting also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join