It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Human_Alien

Then if this planet's alleged history, as laid down by Zechariah Sitchin, rings true to you why do believe that it will return this year? Sitchin himself said it wouldn't return until around 2900. It was Nancy Lieder who tried to connect Nibiru with 2012 after her other predictions fell through.

Probably due to the Mayan calendar and Terrence McKenna's Timewave Zero theory.
It's just a hunch. A feeling. We'll see, soon enough!

Only 279 days 'til Christmas!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

All im trying to do is show you that there is no evidence to prove a companion star or planet that orbits us every 3600 years.

Your the one saying that there is, you have to prove to me there is. I give you evidence that their isnt and instead you don't answer my questions which I feel are legitimate questions but instead you post rants like this.

I see this topic is very touchy to you, well then don't post something about it if you don't want to scutinized by someone who disagrees with you.

Its always the same thing with these Nibiru/Brown Dwarf/whatever else people feel like it is threads. People post actual information that goes against the OP and instead of answering them or finding info to refute what is posted the OP and others who agree with the OP instead attack the people who try to debunk what is being said.

Again thank you for being mature about it, im glad we can have a civilized conversation.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

You're right. There is no evidence.
There is also no evidence of where gravity comes from.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by caf1550

There is plenty of evidence of gravity. A toddler learns this lesson quite quickly, but if you don't believe me, go find the nearest flight of stairs and fling yourself down them.

We don't know precisely what gravity IS. That doesn't mean there's no evidence for its existence.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Like I said earlier............there are more hints suggesting there's something out there than evidence proving there's not.

And for me?....that's good enough for now.

And yes, I believe with every fiber of my Being that this planet/star exists.
Not sure why that is. Genetic makeup?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

reply to post by caf1550

There is plenty of evidence of gravity. A toddler learns this lesson quite quickly, but if you don't believe me, go find the nearest flight of stairs and fling yourself down them.

We don't know precisely what gravity IS. That doesn't mean there's no evidence for its existence.

More mindless arguing. I SAID...there is no evidence of WHERE it comes from......not if it exists.

Really. Isn't your dog wanting to go out for a nice long walk right about now?

See ya later!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I feel there is more evidence to support gravity then there is to support your heavy mass object.

Again please tell me how if this planet or star orbits every 3600 years then why have we evolved? You can't answer that can you?

Again people prove something wrong and you don't answer questions, Brown Dwarfs do actually reflect a little light, and would be picked up in IR, why hasn't Hubble found this object, it orbits us in space and detects IR and Visable light spectrums?

Im sure Hubble or Sptizer or Chandra would have found this supposed object already.

A planet that far out from its star would not be habitable for life.

1. Out of the Goldilocks Zone
2. Extreme cold because of orbital peroid and lack of sun light
3. Gas Giants have little solid rocky surface, life could not evolve
4. Even though life can flourish in adverse conditions there is no evidence of it in the other gas giants in our solar system and they are all much closer to the sun then this hypothetical object.

edit on 20-3-2012 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

I feel there is more evidence to support gravity then there is to support your heavy mass object.

Again please tell me how if this planet or star orbits every 3600 years then why have we evolved? You can't answer that can you?

and tell me how our creators are
supposed to live on a fire ball

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

4. If its a gas giant then that means there is no or little rock and solid matter, how would intelligent life evolve?

www.hwdyk.com...

meh...why not?

edit on 3/20/12 by Bodaciouschief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

But that justification does not make sense. Let's say that the Long Count repeats after 13 baktun (it doesn't) that corresponds to about 5,000 years. So how can a calendar that measures time in increments of 5,000 correspond to a planet with a 3,600 year orbit. As for Timewave Zero it's purpose it to measure novelty. On December 21, 2012 it claims we will reach a point of infinite complexity. However, if this planet returns every 3,600 years it can't be a very novel event. So why would it cause such an effect in 2012 and no other time in the history of its existence?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Are you referring to the Mayan Calendar that doesn't end, or the "Timewave Zero" theory that Terrance straight up modified for no reason other than the fact he wanted it to end on 12/21/12?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It does appear there once WAS another giant planet in our solar system. Visit link for video

www.space.com...

Within our solar system, an extra giant planet, or possibly two, might once have accompanied Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus.

Computer models showing how our solar system formed suggested the planets once gravitationally slung one another across space, only settling into their current orbits over the course of billions of years.

During more than 6,000 simulations of this planetary scattering phase, planetary scientist David Nesvorny at the Southwest Research Institute in Boulder, Colo., found that a solar system that began with four giant planets only had a 2.5 percent chance of leading to the orbits presently seen now. These systems would be too violent in their youth to end up resembling ours, most likely resulting in systems that have less than four giants over time, Nesvorny found.

Instead, a model about 10 times more likely at matching our current solar system began with five giants, including a now lost world comparable in mass to Uranus and Neptune. This extra planet may have been an "ice giant" rich in icy matter just like Uranus and Neptune, Nesvorny explained.

The computer model allowed Nesvorny to create a video of the potential extra planet's departure from our solar system.

When the solar system was about 600 million years old, it underwent a major period of instability that scattered the giant planets and smaller worlds, researchers said. Eventually, gravitational encounters with Jupiter would have flung the mystery world to interstellar space about 4 billion years ago.

As fantastic as these findings might sound, a large number of free-floating worlds have recently been discovered in interstellar space, Nesvorny noted. As such, the ejection of planets from solar systems might be common.

"The work raises interesting questions about the early history of the outer solar system," Nesvorny told SPACE.com. "For example, traditionally, most research was focused on the giant planets, their satellites, Kuiper belt objects, and their interaction — that's what we have in the outer solar system now. But how about Mars to super-Earth-size bodies? Have such objects formed on the outer solar system and were eliminated later? If not, then why?"

"This is just a beginning," Nesvorny said. "It will need quite a lot of work to see if there actually was the fifth planet. I am not fully convinced myself."

Nesvorny's research is detailed online in the journal Astrophysical Journal Letters.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by caf1550

and tell me how our creators are
supposed to live on a fire ball

Im sorry im confused at what you are getting at?

enlighten me please

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

that was for Human_Alien , I was tailgating you. The Annunaki are to have lived on Nibaru. How can they. Its all a big write of Sci-Fi when it comes to the dark planet or is it a gas ball? see, its all pulp fiction

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It's okay, ATS doesn't need anymore hall monitors.

Don't concern yourself with others.
That's lesson number one.

Just as you yourself posted earlier, don't tell me what to do.

If I have a personal reason, or even an agenda, against specific fear-mongering related topics, then that's my bag. I'll say my peace, thank you much.

You can discern from that what you want, but there's probably a history there that you're not going to get the luxury of knowing.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Couldnt agree with you more buddy

2nd

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

More mindless arguing. I SAID...there is no evidence of WHERE it comes from......not if it exists.

Ahh....and so you did. My apologies.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
theres one way to do research,lol,pull out your scope and start looking.you would be surprised.i hear alot about,theres is alot of ameture astronomers and they would have seen it.well, i said 2 nights ago i saw using a barlow lens 3x and a h12.5mm ,something very strange at about the 10 oclock of venus.what i saw fits very well some descriptions i hear.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

Enlighten us, what did it appear to look like?

If it is infact this close why are you the only one who sees anything? Im sure there are plenty of amatuer astronomers looking at Venus

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

If you give us the time you saw it, the direction you were looking, and your location I'm sure we can try to run down some possibilities.

EDIT: Are you sure it wasn't Jupiter?
edit on 3/20/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join