It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
My equation could probably do with a little help, but I'm so tired of people throwing statistical odds out there without providing any that I worked them up best I could...

On average there is 1 earthquake 8.0+ per year and 15 earthquakes 7.0+ per year.
365/16 = 1 earthquake 7.0 or greater, on average every 22.8 days.

X/100 = 1/Square Root of 22.8 * 1/188.5
X = approx. 10.45%

That is to say that there is 10.5% chance that any 7.0+ earthquake will coincide the 188.5 day pattern.
However, the chance of a 7.0 earthquake coinciding with the pattern three consecutive times is about 1/10th of 1%, .11%; four times .0119%; and five times .00124%.

This leaves to question whether the earthquake in Mexico on March 20, 2012 correlates to the 188.5 day pattern closely enough. Time difference from the Fiji earthquake was 186 days, 22 hours and 31 minutes. The only other possibility that might correlate is a 6.6 in New Guinea at 22:15 UTC on March 21, 2012.

Both, imo, are toss-ups depending upon how strict they must conform to a specific pattern; but you know... that beats the hell out of government work. When was the last time the Congressional Budget Office was "that close" with its estimates on anything?

What I would really like to know is what is the 188.5 day pattern being tied to - outside of the earthquakes? I know previously that it was tied with Elenin which started breaking up in August of 2011 and effectively ceased to exist by October of 2011. That the pattern "seems" to persist is makes it of ongoing interest. I've seen the association being made to "Another Inbound Heavy Mass Object"; BUT I fail to see how... If the correlations to Elenin were spot on, how they could be used for a different object - even if behind it, coming from the same direction.

I welcome and would greatly appreciate any information regarding these points.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by MorkandMindy

Why were we put here then. Im not religious I believe we evoloved over millions of years which is also what mainstream science believes to be true.

If this HMO comes and goes every 3600 years then we should not have evoloved because it was would been to volatile on Earth for anything except for bacteria to survive. You don't see complex life living in adverse conditions you see bacteria.

The theory for this HMO is proposterous, like it has been shown not only on this thread but whenever one of these threads comes about, it is impossible for it to exist.

yes the humans are very old but not by evolution that part was on a other race, the race who started all this mess.

nanu nanu

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

off topic but prove it was fake, hack nasa and find the file that says it was fake until you can do that im going to stand by nasa and go with it being real.

Here you go! I didn't Hack NASA, but I didn't need to!
Watch and learn how you and others have been deceived by NASA!

Now after you realize that NASA had lied to you, and everyone on earth, are you going to trust anything they have ever said or done?

Now once you come to the conclusion that they lied this much back in 1969, do you really think that they are going to tell you if NibIru exists, if it's coming, when, or is it something more? We have no way of knowing the truth, but we do know they LIE! I personally do not trust liars or anything that comes out of their mouths.

So what if they show us pictures of the moon and the landing. They Lie. So what if they show us images from the sun.......they block out what they don't want you to see! So what if they give us explanations of anything? They lie and have proven to be liars.

If someone hits you repeatedly and promises not to do it again, but then does, but promises not to do it again........Do you believe them?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Before you start thinking you found proof of NASA's duplicitousness I think you should check into Richard Hoagland's past. Or as he is known affectionately around here, Richard Hoaxland. Phil Plait has done an exceptionally good job pointing out the nonsense that Hoaxland has been spewing for years.

Richard Hoagland's Nonsense

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I always thought the Blue Kachina was BS. I lived outside of Flagstaff for several years and meet many Hopi's. I was actually friends with Phil T, the spelling has eluded me as it is 13-14 letters long..lol. He was a Silversmith and had a shop outside of Tuba City which he crafted some of the most beautiful jewelery. I would spend hours talking with him and learning about their history and culture. If memory serves me correct, he was in the Bear Clan and was the Fire Bearer for ceremonies. It's been well over 20 years, but from all we talked about, the only reference to Kachinas that I recall were Spirits & Dolls. Never did I hear a story of this Blue Kachina, until reading about it on the Internet.

With the conversions we had, I'm sure if this was an important legion of their tribe, he would have mentioned it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There isn't any real, solid evidence for this so-called, 'heavy object', so I don't see any reason to continue to try to prove its existence. I see it as something the conspiratorial movement has picked up over the last several years and over-hyped it. I believe this entire thing is nothing more than a giant pile of questionable theories, wishful thinking and a self-fulfilling prophecy (except that the 'object' never arrives).
edit on 23-3-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Please.... you stretch the facts using this site to discredit Hoagland. 3 issues of pseudo facts, not his actual credentials, you point to. Let's see:

1. Europa's Ocean...Hoagland states he proposed it before NASA....never said anything other than that.

2. Galileo Plaque....Hoagland was involved, and we'll never know to what degree, but he was involved. He said, she said.....

3. Angstrom Medal....Hoagland never said he received it from the University, he even explains the fact/difference.

To me, it sounds like both you and Phil have a deep jealousy for Mr. Hoagland and just want to attack him at whatever level you can, just as you've attack the OP here. Get over it, your threads are boring and this one has more zest.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

I'm sorry. I didn't realize ATS was about zest. I thought it was about truth. My mistake. The fact is that Hoagland has been disproven countless times and yet he still tries to present himself as some kind of expert. For example does anyone remember Hoagland's claim that Elenin was a tetrahedron spaceship. Anyone with even a basic interest in astronomy would know how absurd that claim was? Hoagland is in it for the money and nothing else.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Gerizo

Well it looks like I have to repeat this for the " hard of learning" lens flare depends on lots of thing angle of sun , lens constuction, aperture blades the list goes on. You claimed

Originally posted by Gerizo

. A lens flare that can have a half moon like crescent. Ridiculous!

I showed that they can be crescent shaped now of course it's not that exact same as the other shot becuase of the things listed above.

The IMPORTANT thing is what claimed can't happen actually CAN everyone can see it.

The lens flare that cant happen

edit on 23-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

My hearing is just fine, but thank you for your concern. Yes, you posted a picture.(which is now missing?) Your picture once again, looks nothing like the other picture. Yours was not crescent shaped like the other picture, close but a no go. You wrote," The important thing is what claimed can't actually can everyone can see it." I have no idea what that incoherent sentence means. If you can't complete a full sentence then this will be my last response to you. Perhaps its time the old arm chair expert heads to the doctor's for a full check up. Good day.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

The first time I ever heard about the 2012 "prophecy" was in 2005. My wife and I went on a tour of Tulum. The guides asked who had heard of the end of the world in 2012. I think we were the only ones who hadn't. The guides were both mayan descendants. He explained that it's not really a Mayan prediction. The Mayan calendar has different measurements that stretch out for thousands of years. The 2012 date represents the conclusion of one period and the beginning of another. If there were any Mayan astronomers / priests today, they would have continued with a new calendar the same way we do every year or decade or century only theirs covers a much longer time period.

When we got back to Florida, I looked into it some. "The end of the world" or "the collapse of civilization" or the "beginning of a new enlightened age" and so on, seems to have begun with a prediction made by an American mystic named Edward Casey. He was very popular for his various prophecies and remote sensing and so on.

As I understand it. The Mayans would probably disagree with the "end of the world" wording. But due to their cyclical views of time something would indeed be ending and something new would be beginning. What that means to our daily lives, I can't say. It might be good or bad.

I prefer to take the view that these days most of us 'peasants' enjoy a higher standard of living than most Royalty did a thousand years ago. So unless we descend into some truly prehistoric state of technology and anarchy we might have some bumps but overall, things are going to be ok. Mostly.

-cm

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

We don't even know why Venus, rotates backwards. So please, I appreciate your post but don't confuse theories with facts.

Because it doesnt. It stands still like our moon. No poles. No overunity spin. They found out through observation but sure don't want us to figure it out. Free Energy!
edit on 24-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Allow me to introduce you to the barycenter. That is the FIXED point around which all bodies in the solar system rotate. ALL bodies, sun, planets, comets! Introduce new mass into the solar system and this nice neat system goes to hell. It has not and is not happening!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

I mentioned the Hopis, but someone else brought up the Blue Kachina. I was speaking about the Hopis prophesies, but not specifically that one.
Wasn't it the Hopis that mentioned the different signs with one being when a man becomes woman and that different pieces of a tablet were going to be brought back together? If I'm remembering right, each race had one piece of the tablet.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i just dont know about this anymore, iv been very interested in nibiru but there is just no evidence/proof at all bottom line if somthing as big as its supposed to be no matter if it dosnt reflect light, its a dark planet or whatever every1 would c it by now

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
More importantly, how can anyone here PROVE space even exists???

For years, meteors and what not have threatened to hit/destroy Earth.

Nothing has ever happened.

Give it up already, its all a hoax.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think its all code for the astrological allignments and Nibiru is Jupiter.

In any case, now that I know what stars are and the Light is, don't really see anything cosmic as real, there would be no mistakes or accidents, for this concrete universe isn't real. Its all metaphor up there, and nothing in it is by accident.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Metaphor, yes.
As above, so below.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
More importantly, how can anyone here PROVE space even exists???

For years, meteors and what not have threatened to hit/destroy Earth.

Nothing has ever happened.

Give it up already, its all a hoax.

When has a meteor threatened to destory Earth even recently?

If space doesn't exist then what do I see through my telescope when I point it toward the heavens?

I really hope this entire post of your was sarcasm but I highly doubt it is, you are right though this heavy mass object is just a hoax.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 18518320

The reason why the Mayan calendar "ends" this year, is that they knew they would have to recalibrate it due to earthquakes and celestial events.

But then again... how would the Maya have known this ? Or is it simple logic ?

Fact is that the Maya had elaborate knowledge of the stars and the heaven. How they obtained this knowledge, is still a mystery.
edit on 25/3/2012 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

What knowledge? They didn't even know that a ear was slightly longer than 365 days. Also, the "Mayan calendar" does not end this year nor does it restart. The purpose of the Long Count was to give the Maya way to refer to dates outside of the Calendar Round. The used it in much the same way we use years. And much like our concept of years the Long Count had no designated end.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join