It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

For what it is worth my understanding is that it is supposedly going to be viewable in the southern sky at first coming in from the the south" Not that I buy any of that but if there are some Aussie ATS members with a telescope they could probably tell you if they see something funny in the sky. If it was real you can bet your bottom that something of that magnitude would be kept from the populous by the worlds governments to keep from inciting panic. I don't buy it at all but that is pretty much how I understand it when they try to explain it.
edit on 21-3-2012 by subject1145 because: grammar fail

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Sorry your thread is based on an IDIOT on youtube what do you expect if he is talking BS, people will come on to show why I thought that was the whole point of this place or is this what you want

Heavy mass in solar system suspected nice star & flag
UFO seen nice star & flag
HAARP made my beer to warm oh star & flag.

Why dont you start your own mutual back slapping site were everybody agrees with whats said (WHAT A DULL PLACE THAT WOULD BE) I am sure a few who replied here would join you!!!!

I wont mention names people are to sensitive on here

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Well here's the thing with the Mayan's and the Sumerians.
We, lay-people have to rely on others to decode, decipher and interpret their language (and calendars) for us.

All we can agree on is their calendar stops. On the winter solstice. Of the year 2012.

And there actually is no agreement on that.

There is a Mayan/Canadian indigenous person who has been active on another site who makes a very cogent case that the calendar actually ended in the 1980s.

Is that right?
Would you happen to have a link to those threads or posts?
That would be very interesting indeed!
Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What if we're looking (or not looking) for something that's already visible? What if Velikovsky was right - that Venus caused all the havoc in 1590BC? What if Venus is the culprit all along, may suddenly morph into Planet X, be the 'planet of the crossing' on its June 6th transit? We know it WAS a comet originally, it's tail still being visible in high-powered scopes. I heard recently that its rotation had slowed down - can ayone confirm that? Historically, it was an object feared, rather than venerated, especially by the Aztecs. As said before, but denied by knowalls on this thread, we do NOT know everything, witnessed by science finding out something undiscovered EVERY DAY.
Our arrogance shall be the very death of us.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Also, just too add a tid bit to your already stellar post. Only 34% of all discovered systems are single or Main sequence star systems, all others are either binary triple or quadruple systems.

www.astrophysicsspectator.com...

will get more links if you guys want them, this was just top of the list when I searched.

So 2/3 are multi star systems, odds are, Sol is not alone in this system either.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

What if Venus is the culprit all along, may suddenly morph into Planet X, be the 'planet of the crossing' on its June 6th transit?

^^This made me think about something. Does the "X" after Planet mean the tenth, or something crossing? What if it meant both?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Sorry your thread is based on an IDIOT on youtube what do you expect if he is talking BS, people will come on to show why I thought that was the whole point of this place or is this what you want

Heavy mass in solar system suspected nice star & flag
UFO seen nice star & flag
HAARP made my beer to warm oh star & flag.

Why dont you start your own mutual back slapping site were everybody agrees with whats said (WHAT A DULL PLACE THAT WOULD BE) I am sure a few who replied here would join you!!!!

I wont mention names people are to sensitive on here

Because this isn't a popularity vote.

Disagree? That's wonderful. I encourage all thoughts. But to be rude and "TRY" to insult me and others?...well, I think this is addressed to the wrong party.

You see, I don't care. I really and honestly don't care what others think. I am secure enough in my own thoughts and beliefs.
I don't have that 100th monkey syndrome need. Nor or my convictions any stronger by the old 'strength by numbers'.

I simply don't care

I believe there is at least one other planet (and possibly a star) and I know intelligent alien life not only exists but, is very much a part of our every day lives and..........all history!

Too much for you?
Move along to another thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

'X' is a symbol for the unknown - like in algebra X + 2 = 3 X would equal one in the equation but until you reverse the equation and make it 2 - 3 = 1 X is unknown

In this case X is - Planet (Unknown)
edit on 21-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

So now we're just going to go ahead .....................................

This is my thread.
This heavy mass object turned into Nibiru. Not my intent at all but if that's the flow...........oh well!

Don't like it?
Please allow an ATS usher to show you where the exit doors are located

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by mclinking

What if Venus is the culprit all along, may suddenly morph into Planet X, be the 'planet of the crossing' on its June 6th transit?

^^This made me think about something. Does the "X" after Planet mean the tenth, or something crossing? What if it meant both?

There are many spins to that.
X as in Roman numeral ten
X as in anonymous/unnamed (X marks the spot)
and X as in crossing.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsosunny
Just look at Google earth and click on earthquakes.
You will see hundreds of quakes along the coast of South and Midden America (and California).
On the average there is a 6+ quake every three days.
S whats new?

The fact that it wasnt a 6. It was a 7.2 or 7.4

Thats whats new.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes there is and in 2012 we are slowly finding out that there more planets in our solar system, whose to say that there isn't a large mass in the solar system?

We have not found any new planets in our solar system.

If there is a new planet in our solar system then it must be very far away. It would be out at least 8x the distance to Pluto. Kuiper belt survey is complete without finding anything planet sized. A Jupiter sized object must be out at least 2100AU. That's 50x the distance to Pluto.

Such objects could not have an orbit that comes into the orbits of the known planets.

The problem with your theory is this, all the world most known telescopes including NASA are connected with the Government you honestly think they would let us sheep tell us that they just found a new mass something? highly unlikely.

A completely unfounded and it turns out false speculation. There are very large telescopes run by universities and all of these scopes have grad students working there.

Btw there were recent news reports that there is a planet outside or inside our solar system at the same size Jupiter.

Please show us this something that is not an exoplanet.

link   
reply to post by caf1550

actually, that means we are more likely to evolve. Evolution has a catalyst, and that is environmental changes. (Also political, socio-economic, but for the sake of this post, ENVIRONMENTAL)

Just saying

link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

The X is relevant to the number 10, because if you say Planet X, the X means ten, because according to roman numerals an X is a ten.

The X is also relevant to a crossing, because most signs especially RR crossings have an X which lets people know that this is a crossing.

So yeah, I hope you get where I'm coming from now...

Haha thanks a lot Alien...You beat me to it

edit on 21-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The date posted for the article is not the date of the material referenced. The material has been shown to be wrong years back. The extinctions are not periodic and a periodic Nemesis could not exist.

That has been discussed in this thread already.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The date posted for the article is not the date of the material referenced. The material has been shown to be wrong years back. The extinctions are not periodic and a periodic Nemesis could not exist.

That has been discussed in this thread already.

Hey m'friend,

Without a quote, I have no idea what you're referring to seeing I've responded to just about all 50+ pages and many topics and ideas.

Well if it's been 'discussed' on ATS, then I'm sure that means it puts to rest then.
Because after all, if it gets past the ATS sniff test and not debunked then...it's all good!

(end sarcasm)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

The X is relevant to the number 10, because if you say Planet X, the X means ten, because according to roman numerals an X is a ten.

The X is also relevant to a crossing, because most signs especially RR crossings have an X which lets people know that this is a crossing.

So yeah, I hope you get where I'm coming from now...

Haha thanks a lot Alien...You beat me to it

edit on 21-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

In Roman numerals X is ten but don't you think they would name the planet like the rest if they new it existed, right now it's theory with good evidence but they don't know that's why it is PLANET (X) X - meaning unknown

science.nasa.gov...

The planet, which hasn't been officially named yet, was found by Brown and colleagues using the Samuel Oschin Telescope at Palomar Observatory near San Diego. It is currently about 97 times farther from the sun than Earth, or 97 Astronomical Units (AU). For comparison, Pluto is 40 AU from the sun.

Planet X has always been the name for the unknown planet

planet-x.150m.com...
edit on 21-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

These small objects are found and they are often very far away and difficult to detect yet they are detected.

How can anyone believe that if a small object such as this can be found that a relatively huge planet can be overlooked?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join