It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Sun's Nemesis Pelted Earth with Comets, Study Suggests
by Leslie Mullen, Astrobiology Magazine
Date: 11 March 2010 Time: 08:16 AM ET

A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.?

Nicknamed "Nemesis" or "The Death Star," this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter

www.space.com...

Yeah that's awesome but if said star is even real, it's NEAR our solar system, not in it. It bugs me when people reach for evidence of their theories and that's coming from someone who loves to speculate on the unknown...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

People really need to let this chemtrail thing go. I was a believer in chemtrails till I educated my self about persistent contrails.

I still believe in the chem trails because i have seen how they spray them in residential areas and some times there are when there are days that they dont spray and its pretty noticeable.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Thought this was interesting:

Hubble Finds 'Tenth Planet' Slightly Larger Than Pluto

For the first time, NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has seen distinctly the "tenth planet," currently nicknamed "Xena," and found that it's only slightly larger than Pluto.

Another possibility is that Xena leaks methane gas continuously from its warmer interior. When this methane reaches the cold surface, it immediately freezes solid, covering craters and other features to make it uniformly bright to Hubble's telescopic eye.
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I'm sure there was a gag in there but I don't get it
What do you mean?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

There is a reason for this uncertainty. The first time this prophecy was reported was by a white man. He in turn claims to have heard it from another white man. Then we have the man who claimed he was a Hopi when he really wasn't saying that he's the one who originally made the whole thing up. What is true is that there has never been a Hopi source for this prophecy and the Hopi elders have put out a press release saying not to trust any non-Hopi that claims to have secret knowledge about Hopi culture.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Sorry, I thought maybe you'd posted in the wrong thread.
That happened to me once and I thought this was the case here since this thread about the possibility of Nibiru and you were posting about chemtrails. That's all. I didn't realize you were responding to someone.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I never said that you said that. What I was saying was that the general response to my previous post regarding all the different hypothetical planets was that it didn't matter because it went against their beliefs.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

We are not overdue by any means. Solar Cycle 24's peak was settled to be forecast to peak in May of 2013 with a below average amount of sunspots. IT was in 2003 that it was speculated that it would peak in 2011 above average, that's 3 years before the forecast that we have today.

But I suppose you don't care what NASA thinks, as they're obviously covering things up, just as you've said many a time here.

edit on 21.3.2012 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Yeah that's awesome but if said star is even real, it's NEAR our solar system, not in it. It bugs me when people reach for evidence of their theories and that's coming from someone who loves to speculate on the unknown...

That may be deliberate Wide-Eyes.
Drip-drip disclosure?
Baby steps.
Little by little they slice the proverbial loaf of bread where it's hardly even notice but.....they are slowly conditioning to the fact that it MIGHT be true.

Look at ET?
Just 25-years ago you'd end up in an asylum for just thinking UFOs/ETs are real.
Now science (and the Vatican) pushes the idea!.

There are large think-tanks that methodically decide when and how to let 'news' out.
After all, we're still being controlled.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The very first prophecies were from Enoch. Was he a white man? I have no idea.
We all know how he got kicked out of the Bible during the editing process. Yeah, no meddling there, huh?
Besides, every culture has it's own ideas about what's out there. I'm not qualified to say they're all wrong. Are you?

link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Sorry, I thought maybe you'd posted in the wrong thread.
That happened to me once and I thought this was the case here since this thread about the possibility of Nibiru and you were posting about chemtrails. That's all. I didn't realize you were responding to someone.

Now what you posted makes sense! Yes, sorry, it is all a little off topic. I just had to vent those thoughts, couldn't help myself.

link   

So now we're just going to go ahead a replicate every thread about Nibiru on here? This article you just posted 1.) Has nothing to do with Nibiru. 2.) Is about an outdated hypothesis. Do you even do any kind of research before posting or are you just going with a shotgun effect?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Why are you bringing up Enoch in regards to the Hopi? You brought up them up I responded by saying they have no such prophecy. The truth is that no culture has a prophecy regarding a large planet passing by Earth.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ok, given those conditions I can see how the nemisis thing might be a drip feed of the truth but I seriously think if a binary star was incoming, we would all know about it. Don't you?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

We are not overdue by any means. Solar Cycle 24's peak was settled to be forecast to peak in May of 2013 with a below average amount of sunspots. IT was in 2003 that it was speculated that it would peak in 2011 above average, that's 3 years before the forecast that we have today.

But I suppose you don't care what NASA thinks, as they're obviously covering things up, just as you've said many a time here.

edit on 21.3.2012 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

You have GOT to be kidding, right?
Please go find another topic-approproiate thread to pollute.

Jan. 10, 2008: Hang on to your cell phone, a new solar cycle has just begun.

"On January 4, 2008, a reversed-polarity sunspot appeared—and this signals the start of Solar Cycle 24," says David Hathaway of the Marshall Space Flight Center.

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Jan. 10, 2008: Hang on to your cell phone, a new solar cycle has just begun.

"On January 4, 2008, a reversed-polarity sunspot appeared—and this signals the start of Solar Cycle 24," says David Hathaway of the Marshall Space Flight Center.

science.nasa.gov...

Yes, I never argued about when it started, but your data was still incorrect. Solar Cycle 24 began in 2008, but I say again it will not peak until 2013. We are overdue for nothing.

You have GOT to be kidding, right?
Please go find another topic-approproiate thread to pollute.

If you really want to continue to act like a perpetulant child, there are many other forums out there that are just right for your kind. 4Chan comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Why are you bringing up Enoch in regards to the Hopi?

You know what? Nevermind.
You mentioned prophets and then started saying that maybe one or two white guys started rumors about Hopi legends. Where you got this, I have no idea. I've never heard this. To bring us back on track, I mentioned Enoch and his prophesies getting superceded by another person who decided to eject his words from the Bible. I did this to illustrate how things get twisted and erased. Why someone wouldn't want Enoch's visions in the Bible may be for the same reason we get disinfo today.
History = his story
It all boils down to who and what you choose to believe.
I just look at all cultures and see that they seemed much more in tune to what is around us than we are today.
All of this is a deep rabbit hole.
Anyways, I'm not sure why you want to argue with me on this. You're obviously staunchly against this celestial mass from existing while I've stated that I can't say one way or the other.
Wouldn't your energy be better spent trying to change the mind of someone who believes in this object wholeheartedly? I'm just here to watch where this thread goes while keeping an open mind.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Well here's the thing with the Mayan's and the Sumerians.
We, lay-people have to rely on others to decode, decipher and interpret their language (and calendars) for us.

All we can agree on is their calendar stops. On the winter solstice. Of the year 2012.

And there actually is no agreement on that.

There is a Mayan/Canadian indigenous person who has been active on another site who makes a very cogent case that the calendar actually ended in the 1980s.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

There is a Mayan/Canadian indigenous person who has been active on another site who makes a very cogent case that the calendar actually ended in the 1980s.
reply to post by DelMarvel

And wheres the proof for that?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

science.nasa.gov...
reply to post by Shugo

NASA?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join