It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
I have to add

Notice the major earthquake - Mexico and Indonesia, almost 180 degress of each other ?

Gravitational pull theory seems have base here I guess, and in less than an hour ago, again in Mexico.

7.4 2012/03/20 18:02:48 OAXACA, MEXICO

Not sure what that implies but something worth investigating. Thanks

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It's not hard to predict an earthquake when you give yourself a three day window. On average there are 150 earthquakes a year that are 6.0 or greater. This means that you can expect a 6.0+ earthquake every 2.43 days. I also suggest you look into the history of Terral Croft. There are plenty of Elenin threads where he is mentioned.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

It's not hard to predict an earthquake when you give yourself a three day window. On average there are 150 earthquakes a year that are 6.0 or greater. This means that you can expect a 6.0+ earthquake every 2.43 days. I also suggest you look into the history of Terral Croft. There are plenty of Elenin threads where he is mentioned.

Oh yeah. Well tell that to San Fransisco and their home owners insurance!
Modern science has NEVER predicted an earthquake. In fact, they have a million-year window for all earthquakes and volcanoes. That's at least what they're telling us. What they 'know' and what they 'share' might be two different things. Underground bunkers must have been built with something in mind.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'd just like to state that even if "Niburu" is on its way here, it does NOT have to be within our solar system to effect us! People say it's 3-4 times bigger than Jupiter. Lets just assume that's true, ok. It may not be here for 6 years, or even viewable for much of that. That does not mean it wouldn't effect us at certain times, like when in alignment with us.

This Alignment alone could cause massive destruction ie:mega quakes that cause volcanoes to erupt and kill us all! No one has experienced it before that has the knowledge we do today! We may never get to SEE it even with a telescope, cause we will all be sucking on volcanic ASH!

Now back to Jupiter. Lets just say this massive 3-4 times bigger planet, effects our largest neighbor. Jupiter is made of gas right? Lets just say Jupiter is perturbed and decides to switch orbits around our sun.(moves significantly) that would make every planet move orbit significantly. We'd probably all freeze to death if this happened. Along with every Volcano going off at the same time and millions of earthquakes also happening at the same time. We'd all be dead before we even got to see Niburu!

Just saying! Anything could happen. we don't know and we probably won't see it coming anyways!

Also, the Myan calender marks an age.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
I'd just like to state that even if "Niburu" is on its way here, it does NOT have to be within our solar system to effect us! People say it's 3-4 times bigger than Jupiter. Lets just assume that's true, ok. It may not be here for 6 years, or even viewable for much of that. That does not mean it wouldn't effect us at certain times, like when in alignment with us.

This Alignment alone could cause massive destruction ie:mega quakes that cause volcanoes to erupt and kill us all! No one has experienced it before that has the knowledge we do today! We may never get to SEE it even with a telescope, cause we will all be sucking on volcanic ASH!

Now back to Jupiter. Lets just say this massive 3-4 times bigger planet, effects our largest neighbor. Jupiter is made of gas right? Lets just say Jupiter is perturbed and decides to switch orbits around our sun.(moves significantly) that would make every planet move orbit significantly. We'd probably all freeze to death if this happened. Along with every Volcano going off at the same time and millions of earthquakes also happening at the same time. We'd all be dead before we even got to see Niburu!

Just saying! Anything could happen. we don't know and we probably won't see it coming anyways!

Also, the Myan calender marks an age.

Copy that my friend

And incidentally, the 'they' who have said this body is 3-4 times larger than Jupiter is science .....not just Nancy Leider!
And they're very careful to inject the words 'might' and 'could be'....so they spoon-feed it to us all so it is much more palatable.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just look at Google earth and click on earthquakes.
You will see hundreds of quakes along the coast of South and Midden America (and California).
On the average there is a 6+ quake every three days.
S whats new?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
reply to post by TinkerHaus

They predicted an endless flood of water everywhere.

Dresden codex.

Unknown whether it was a prediction or a depiction of an event that already occurred or a myth.

You can read the codices here.

Don't just believe what the doom and gloomers tell you, many never read the source material and are just regurgitating what they've heard `round the water cooler.

Happy hunting. =D

A little further reading and I've realized that the flood depicted in the Dresden Codex is the Mayan story of creation...not the end of the world.

Again, it's good to read many opinions and not just the opinions of those writing fiction for profit.
edit on 20-3-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Why would it have those effects? If all of the planets lined up on one side of the Earth they would have a fraction of the the gravitational influence that the Moon has on the Earth. So far the Moon has only be tied to a type of rare, shallow quake. So why would a planet years away have a greater influence on the Earth than all the other planets or the Moon? And if it is producing effects like that why have the orbits of the planets not been affected?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Listen...... The first time i heard about this theroy 3 years ago, IT MADE SENCE just like Postive AND Negative make sense, Like Night And Day. it just WORKS.... BUT
BUT
BUTT!!!!

In the public eye i'm just a crazy conspiracy buff to believe in such nonsense even though IT MAKES SENSE!!! LIKE DRY AND WET, LIKE HOT AND COLD!!!!

BUT STILL if i bring this topic up so i choose not to, I"M CRAZYYYYYYZyYZyzY

The only way people are gonna listen, and believe, is once they see it for themselves let me help you out check this out and research it yourself if you dont believe me

First person to say the MOON wasn't MADE OUT OF CHEESE, was SENTENCE TO DEATH (... and what is the moon made out of? NOT CHEESE)
First person to say there ARE GERMS! the guy who INVENTED THE MICROSCOPE!!!!! Sentenced to death (what do we know now though....)
FIRST GUY TO SAY THE EARTH WAS ROUND, AND BRING IT FORTH TO THE KING!! comon guys just guess (SENTENCED TO DEATH!!!!!!!! what do we know now?)

do you guys get what i'm getting at?

you dont know the truth till it hits you in the face, people have a hard time believeing in things they dont know

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Also, has anyone ever considered that maybe Niburu is 3-4 times larger than our sun? Remember, anyone who may have seen Niburu would have reported it being very large but at a distance. Remember perspectives.

We only think it's 3-4 times larger than Jupiter because Nasa claimed that back in the 80's I think in an article about a galactic disturbance.

Also for you religious people. Could this be the cause for 3 days of darkness? Niburu passes between the sun and us.

Although Terral had bad information in his past.......elenin. It does not mean he is wrong now! Many people throughout history got stuff wrong many times before they got it right!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

NASA claimed nothing of the sort. What you are referencing is a Washington Post article published in 1983 about a scientific study that was itself published in 1984. This study involved data from IRAS and ten unidentified signatures. Among the possible hypotheses for what these signatures could be was a planet roughly the size of Jupiter in our solar system. This was one of many possibilities. In 1985 a follow up study was published that identified nine of these signatures as young, ultra-luminous, distant galaxies. In 1987 another follow up study was published that identified the last signature as an infrared cirrus.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Damn, I forgot to put the "IMO" at the beginning of my thread again!

I don't claim to know anything about the subject. I was only pointing out in a round about way that "We do not know anything" because we have not experienced a Niburu fly by yet. I like to keep my mind open to all things, and possibilities.

We could experience a Niburu fly by and in 2600 years our children could be having these exact same conversations, as they have never seen it first hand!

It's good to question though.......It's to bad I don't know anything factual about Niburu. Could be bigger than sun, could be a brown dwarf star, hell it could be both and have very little gravitation at all for all we know.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Well if there was solid evidence I am sure NASA would be all over that, but then yet NASA likes to hide a lot of things as well so how do we not know that there is already solid evidence being kept away from the public eye?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thanks for clearing that up. Still, the information that they gave leads a lot of people in their beliefs of how big Niburu is in this day and age. I've read many posts and vids that claim those very statements as facts. Really we have no idea of how big it could be or its gravity force, or even if it exists at all. We will not believe it as a society until we see it!

I like to keep all possibilities open. maybe it does, maybe it does not. Until I see Niburu, Aliens, big foot, inner earth, with my own two eyes, I'll be skeptical. Doesn't mean I'm going to throw the possibility out the window. How much fun would that be, always being right?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think this guy is full of it but something he said about the tail of the magnetosphere going the wrong way because of the HMO. In his latest video he says it's going the wrong way. So I go over to the NICT site and I get nothing but a blank white page!

The last time this site went down was the Japan quake and I thought that was because the site server is located in Japan. Why is it down now? Are they afraid that someone may see the tail go the wrong way. If that is true then there could be something more to what this guy Terral is saying. I hope he's just a nut. If Mexico wouldn't have had that quake and I hadn't seen the 188 days post I would have thought nothing of it.

www2.nict.go.jp...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

NASA claimed nothing of the sort. What you are referencing is a Washington Post article published in 1983 about a scientific study that was itself published in 1984. This study involved data from IRAS and ten unidentified signatures. Among the possible hypotheses for what these signatures could be was a planet roughly the size of Jupiter in our solar system. This was one of many possibilities. In 1985 a follow up study was published that identified nine of these signatures as young, ultra-luminous, distant galaxies. In 1987 another follow up study was published that identified the last signature as an infrared cirrus.

NASA alludes, suggests and hints
Just like our government omits, hides and beats around the Bush.

Can WISE Find the Hypothetical 'Tyche'?
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Tyche is not a NASA hypothesis. It is the hypothesis of Matese and Whitmire who are professors at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. It was a replacement for their Nemesis hypothesis. Much like the Nemesis hypothesis the Tyche hypothesis is not really accepted by other astronomers and that includes NASA.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
For one moment, let's forget about hypothetical planets, and have a look at the data that Terral is talking about. Now, we don't even need to watch his video for this, as he is presenting information posted by someone else.

This is the video, and I got to say, WTF? Did our megnetosphere just go a bit nanas and flip a 180? Why is all the data missing for these times? (according to the person who made the video, and has given a load of links so you can check yourself)

and this is another video put up, to dispute some of the things being said when it got posted on GLP. He provides lots of links in the box on this video.

That didn't look normal to me.
edit on 20/3/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What I don't get is how thousands of astronomers all over the world haven't seen it yet if it's true. Also, when people say amateur astronomer they don't just mean some guy with a cheap telescope staring at the moon either, a lot of these people know what they're doing. Check some of these pics for instance : Images from Amateur Astronomers

So why haven't they noticed anything?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Well then, this just proves that Nasa has complete control over what you are allowed to see!

They cover it up, delete the information so no one can make an informed decision, and tell everyone to do the same!

"IMO" This shows that they KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that something is going on that they do NOT want the average person to know about! THEY KNOW, something! THEY KNOW!! and are actively covering up something!

What is that something? WHAT IS IT! (as I yell to the heavens)

must be Niburu!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join