It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Believe what you want but this guy is the same person who correctly predicted today's earthquake. In fact, we have at least two 6+ earthquakes, Mexico and Indonesia.

Once you consider, Nibiru/Tyche or whatever you want to call it, is in-coming and is what's causing all these earthquakes, mysterious noises, the bombardment of comets into our Sun etc....it starts to make sense.

And, if you want to 'stretch' your imagination even further....just consider what the Mayans and other ancient cultures prophesied. I'm just sayin'...............

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Remind me again what the Mayans predicted?

My understanding was that there was no prophecy, as most Mayan literature was destroyed by the Spanish. The calendar ends, but all the "prophecy" came from modern people, not the Mayans themselves, correct?

I believe even modern day descendants of the Maya would tell you they aren't aware of any 'end of the world' prophecies.
edit on 20-3-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
hello, i was wondering if you confermed what i think i saw near venus.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst

Damn! The mind of a 6 year old AND a twitchy mouse-clicker-finger!!

edit on 20/3/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst

I didn't. I wasn't looking specifically but I didn't find anything on the internet that would help explain what you saw. Sorry.
Did you ever see it again?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

Remind me again what the Mayans predicted?

My understanding was that there was no prophecy, as most Mayan literature was destroyed by the Spanish. The calendar ends, but all the "prophecy" came from modern people, not the Mayans themselves, correct?

I believe even modern day descendants of the Maya would tell you they aren't aware of any 'end of the world' prophecies.
edit on 20-3-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

Well here's the thing with the Mayan's and the Sumerians.
We, lay-people have to rely on others to decode, decipher and interpret their language (and calendars) for us.

All we can agree on is their calendar stops. On the winter solstice. Of the year 2012.

I personally don't believe a culture, like the Mayans, who were so heavily influenced by the cosmos, just randomly stopped their calendar and went off to have lunch and forgot about it.

I personally feel something major will happen this year.
Might be cosmically. Might be spiritually. Might be economically.
But there's such a chaotic vibration out there, that I personally sense, something big is on the horizon.
Now that's me.
Believe what you will or want. It's still a free world last time I checked although Obama is very busy signing EO lately though so that might be a thing of the past by now.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There is no question that a heavy mass object of some sort will be making a pass by Earth. It is probably the binary death-star that is connected with our Sun. Make no mistake something of this magnitude will not go unnoticed. This will be a world-wide visual.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Why is there no solid evidence of this "heavy mass" thats approaching?

And if there is and i haven't heard about it.... please provide said missing evidence

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The thing is though we can't agree that the 13th baktun ends on December 21, 2012. That is just one of many different correlations made between the Long Count and the Gregorian Calendar. However, even then the calendar doesn't end with the end of the 13th baktun. We have examples like Coba Stela 1 which extend back trillions of years without stopping after the 13th baktun and we also have examples of the Long Count extending into the future to at least the first piktun. What we don't have is a single example of the Long Count ending after the 13th baktun. The Long Count has no significance outside of being a count of days allowing the Maya to refer to dates outside of the current Calendar Round.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

sky has not been clear here these days once night sets in. by the way i forgot to mention i used a barlow lens 3x in conjunccion with the h12.5mm.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

They predicted an endless flood of water everywhere.

Dresden codex.

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have to ask something before the year moves much further and the Nibiru threads get totally out of hand...... Where is it? If this is coming in and is now well under a year from being our kissing cousin, then where is it?

I've heard the people saying it doesn't reflect light or it's strictly an I.R. target but aside from being awfully convenient when it was supposed to be much further away....how does that still play now?? Even if it is pure black and nonreflective, that doesn't stop it from blocking out the view of the area behind it as it travels right along, right?

I know.. Tiny tiny things to see...but these are the same guys finding planets hundreds of light years away by a slight wobble in their star.
Unless someone is suggesting that Nibiru is moving at Warp Speed (literally) then wouldn't it be well inside the outer planets by now and coming right on in at us? How could we NOT see it on private sector observatory gear by now? Surely....people ARE looking, if for nothing but pure curiosity 'just in case'.

So.. Where is it?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Wrong. While the last page of the Dresden Codex does depict a flood there is no context for it whatsoever. There is no reason to associate it with 2012 in any way.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Why is there no solid evidence of this "heavy mass" thats approaching?

And if there is and i haven't heard about it.... please provide said missing evidence

It depends on who you're waiting for to show the evidence.

Think about it.
Will the government?
No.
We have looting when there are minor blackouts.

So, if the government won't show us the evidence that means by quick deduction and association, the media and NASA are out of the equations too.

You HAVE to turn to alternative news while we still can. This is not to say all that is spun out is accurate but at least you know what's happening and perhaps, why.

ATS is a great place to start!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The thing is though we can't agree that the 13th baktun ends on December 21, 2012. That is just one of many different correlations made between the Long Count and the Gregorian Calendar. However, even then the calendar doesn't end with the end of the 13th baktun. We have examples like Coba Stela 1 which extend back trillions of years without stopping after the 13th baktun and we also have examples of the Long Count extending into the future to at least the first piktun. What we don't have is a single example of the Long Count ending after the 13th baktun. The Long Count has no significance outside of being a count of days allowing the Maya to refer to dates outside of the current Calendar Round.

Maybe you're right. I wouldn't know.
But the mere fact that we have a couple of conspiracy theorists lurking about on these forums and YouTube who ACCURATELY predicted today's earthquakes......I will look to them for future events. And so far, this looks like a very busy year.
Just take away the cosmic and geological events. Look at the economic events! Something's has to give pretty soon. And I won't for a moment, think the Mayans just coincidentally got it right (should something major happen this year).

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have to add

Notice the major earthquake - Mexico and Indonesia, almost 180 degress of each other ?

Gravitational pull theory seems have base here I guess, and in less than an hour ago, again in Mexico.

7.4 2012/03/20 18:02:48 OAXACA, MEXICO

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I have to ask something before the year moves much further and the Nibiru threads get totally out of hand...... Where is it? If this is coming in and is now well under a year from being our kissing cousin, then where is it?

I've heard the people saying it doesn't reflect light or it's strictly an I.R. target but aside from being awfully convenient when it was supposed to be much further away....how does that still play now?? Even if it is pure black and nonreflective, that doesn't stop it from blocking out the view of the area behind it as it travels right along, right?

I know.. Tiny tiny things to see...but these are the same guys finding planets hundreds of light years away by a slight wobble in their star.
Unless someone is suggesting that Nibiru is moving at Warp Speed (literally) then wouldn't it be well inside the outer planets by now and coming right on in at us? How could we NOT see it on private sector observatory gear by now? Surely....people ARE looking, if for nothing but pure curiosity 'just in case'.

So.. Where is it?

I personally don't know but from what I've read...it's visibly being seen in the Antarctic.
And when the Earth spins, wobbles and rotates around to where we (in the northern hemisphere) get the opportunity to view it, it's blinded by the Sun.
You asked.
I told (what I suspect)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join