It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Terry Introduces Rick Santorum (all people who disagree with him to get out of the country)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Rick Santorum is spotted giving this guy some love.

Watch it if you like getting screamed at. I laughed when he said "We don't worship Buddha". Buddhists don't worship him either so they have a lot in common lol.

But yeah, it's the same old tired crap-If you aren't like me get out of the country. I made the mistake once of writing a letter to the editor of the local newspaper. My position wasn't even leftist in the slightest, but after that I received threats to my person, people calling me all sorts of names, people saying no one would miss me if I died or left the country. This guy reminds me of that mess.
edit on 20-3-2012 by antonia because: fix title

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Howard Stern brought this to his audiences attention this morning, & thoroughly ripped this guy apart. I cringe when the fat man kept repeating that he's sick & tired of Christians being repressed in America......
mmmmmkay

For a guy who thinks Jesus is the one and only God, he doesn't seem very Christ like when puts down other religions such as Buddhism, and he doesn't seem to know much about America itself and her religious freedoms, as he tells us we can GETTTTT OUT

Forget Rick Santorum.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah, what repression? If anything non-religious people are repressed. I can't tell you how many times I have been harassed for not being religious.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
*rant* i keep telling you guys. these churchies are going to kill us all. they going to start a war against all non Christians so they can meet their savior.... satan! these people are truly evil and any god that would want to bring forth what these people spew is truly a evil god. they don't even follow their own jibberish. thou shall not judge! show me one churchie that isn't a judgmental "ask clown". living on the belief that you can do what ever you want and just ask for forgiveness and you'll be ok is so absurd. the most disturbed, inconsiderate, no good mother f'ers i know go to church religiously.
sorry no tolerance for anything based off religion. They want to world inherit their views, and they jam it down our throats, prime example that religion is nothing more then mind control and brainwashing for TPTB to lead us to the holy land, hell. im sure at some point church's actually cared about the people and the community but that was a long time ago. now they just praise hope to the poverty stricken people and ask for money while their pastor's priest what have you drive around in Cadillac's . ok i need to go have a smoke and calm down, get worked up talking about gods will.

if santorum is elected we should get out, i believe he is the anti-christ, he will make sure any county that doesnt follow his views on religion will pay, he will start numerous wars and these nut jobs will love it. just doing gods will people nothing to see here, move along. MHO
edit on 20-3-2012 by DIRTYDONKEY because: add that santorum is the antichrist

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This guy and whatever church he represents should loose their tax exemption status for the religious rant at a political meeting. The church needs to stay out of politics. Santorum is the church running for office, with no separation.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I don't know who Dennis Terry is, but I could insert Rev. J. Wright in his place and replace Santorum for Obama, either way, none of them have anything on Rev. Al Sharpton

But yeah, it's the same old tired crap-If you aren't like me get out of the country.

Who could blame either side or religion for saying that?
When the people are forced to pay or someones abortions (regardless what stage of the pregnancy), when the people are forced to adhere to nonsensical regulations and raids on their private companies, when people are forced to prop up failing corporations....
I think it's about time for people to open their mouths and take a stand against the control freaks who spend other peoples money. In this case, we have people congregating and voicing their opinion. Hey, at least they aren't destroying private property.

I made the mistake once of writing a letter to the editor of the local newspaper. My position wasn't even leftist in the slightest, but after that I received threats to my person, people calling me all sorts of names, people saying no one would miss me if I died or left the country. This guy reminds me of that mess.

Was the topic about "Christians" or religion or "getting out of the country"?
I'm sorry we have such losers out there who resort to name calling and threatening the lives of people who disagree with them.

I've not endorsed anyone for a while now. I guess you could say I'm an anyone but Obama voter.

edit on 20-3-2012 by sweetliberty because: spelling

new topics

top topics

join