It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan closes its Vatican Bank account.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well ATS'ers I was reading in the news today that JP Morgan closed its accounts at the Vatican Bank today. makes a person wonder if the SHTF is soon coming?

I read last week that one was using the other to launder money (or as they call it Business as Usual
) and now they close the account? This is stinking to high heaven!

www.reuters.com...

Lately I must say though the Holy See has been in some hot soup. First the Pope wants to retire come April. (which has NEVER happened in the history of the world)

Then the cardinals were exposed for attempting to plan a coup' and kill the Pope. ugh!

All I can say is Petras Romanus. Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Interesting turn of events. But the sheep happily munch on their own vomit unaware as they are herded closer to the cliff...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Do you all remember the day that the last secret of Fatama was told to the pope? Lets just say he turned white over it. Very upset and shaky. Its called the fall of the RCC. She told it true and now looks like it is going to be. Anyone want to buy the land in Vatican City? Cheap

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
He is cashing out and running for his hideout im sure. I wouldnt be suprised if some other big players in the world dont start doing the same thing. There is alot of strange things happening in the world if you go digging into it real deep.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thaelin

I remember that day and yes he did turn white. It was a little creepy if you ask me.
My question to you is do you remember the day that Obama came out of the room after learning the goverment secrets. He was very pale and looked very disturbed

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The one thing that really caught my eye reading the article was this:

The IOR was entangled in the collapse 30 years ago of Banco Ambrosiano, with its lurid allegations about money-laundering, freemasons, mafiosi and the mysterious death of Ambrosiano chairman Roberto Calvi - "God's banker".

Source:uk.reuters.com...

Here's some stuff on "God's banker" from Wikipedia:

Claims have been made that factors in Calvi's death were the Vatican Bank, Banco Ambrosiano's main shareholder; the Mafia, which may have used Banco Ambrosiano for money laundering; and the Propaganda Due or P2 clandestine Masonic Lodge.

en.wikipedia.org...

Then there's this upstanding organisation The Propaganda Due:

P2 was sometimes referred to as a "state within a state"[2] or a "shadow government".[3] The lodge had among its members prominent journalists, members of parliament, industrialists, and military leaders—including Silvio Berlusconi, who later became Prime Minister of Italy; the Savoy heir to the Italian throne Victor Emmanuel; and the heads of all three Italian intelligence services.

en.wikipedia.org...

All this DaVinci Code/Godfather III intrigue brought to you by the same folks who feign moral indignation over birth control pills.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by merkej23

JP Morgan Chase is closing the Vatican bank's account with an Italian branch of the U.S. banking giant because of concerns about a lack of transparency at the Holy See's financial institution, Italian newspapers reported.

(from the source quoted by OP)

That's like Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum fighting over who is called Tweedle.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What's this cardinal coup?

What's the popes retirement plans
Move to south America to be with the other nazis? ( hitler youth )

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Afraidnomore

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, How does a pope/nazi retire? But the Holy laws STATE that one pope dies and new pope comes to the line.

As for Brazil, why should he get to go someplace fun? I think all popes should retire as eskimoes. Put adrift on an ice flow.

I'm not anti-papal, I'm pro tradition.

As far as the cardinal coup' heres a link one of many

life.nationalpost.com...
edit on 20-3-2012 by merkej23 because: added link

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It's not called Laundering when banks do it. But for all intent and purpose it was indeed laundering.

The real question is, to me, what account transferred to the Vatican Bank? We know there was a substantial sum moved daily within the Vatican bank ... but no one ever specified where the money ends up.. I presume.. in another account, likely in another bank, in another country. Banks don't move $1.5 billion dollars a day from account to account to account for no reason.

If someone could find the origin of the money and the final destination they would likely stumble upon concrete evidence of illegal activity.

No legitimate bank doing legitimate banking practices would ever need to launder money.. Yet clearly it's pretty common place.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Why is this thread not getting attention?

I would assume this to be a new move in all of these resignations, etc?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thaelin
Do you all remember the day that the last secret of Fatama was told to the pope? Lets just say he turned white over it. Very upset and shaky. Its called the fall of the RCC. She told it true and now looks like it is going to be. Anyone want to buy the land in Vatican City? Cheap

Can you explain more or give some infomation or any links I can look at. Not saying your lying or anything just interested in the matter and I dont know where to start looking

Thanks ThePM

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

You know I think your right. This could be part of all the CEO's packing up shop. It's kinda scary to me, what do you think they know we don't?
edit on 20-3-2012 by merkej23 because: error

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Pope Benedict was publicly defenestrated by a brisk wind at World Youth Conference. His cap, like a crown, flew off his head and in this particular instance it was considered an act of God to publicly show God's lack of confidence in him.

Shortly after that the rumors of assassination began. A Pope can retire willingly or die; with the defenestration the Cardinals began refusing to shake his hand (in acknowledgement of his lack of authority) as the papal head of their organization.

Pope Benedict also began allowing sexually graphic images to adorn different Churches. He had commissioned and had built a Fellini-type of Papal throne back-drop entitled Lucifer's Throne which he gives audience at in Rome. All of this can be found on any catholic Papal website.

This is my first post so please be kind!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedamerican
reply to post by thaelin

I remember that day and yes he did turn white. It was a little creepy if you ask me.
My question to you is do you remember the day that Obama came out of the room after learning the goverment secrets. He was very pale and looked very disturbed

I didn't see that. Does anyone have a video link of either event?
I'm very curious to see their reactions.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

So does anyone have any idea what is going on out there? Can someone in government or in the know please drop us a dime already? I mean seriously. All you rich aholes heading for the hills need to let us know whats up.

NOW.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedamerican

I always had a feeling Obama didn't know the full story about TPTB before being elected. I'm usually pretty good to see trough liars and Obama wasn't lying when he wanted change for the good, in his naive way.

"You should be lucky the KKK left you up there, not don't play the fool and you won't end up like JFK."

Another 4 years in his situation would be hell for me but I doubt he is allowed to quit.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Refresh me on what the final secret was please. I tried to look that up days ago and kept getting the three different versions before it was actually made known. Thank you.
edit on 21-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
I always had a feeling Obama didn't know the full story about TPTB before being elected. I'm usually pretty good to see trough liars and Obama wasn't lying when he wanted change for the good, in his naive way.

"You should be lucky the KKK left you up there, not don't play the fool and you won't end up like JFK."

Another 4 years in his situation would be hell for me but I doubt he is allowed to quit.

After 60 years of watching US elections, I think it happens like this:
The Rockefellers, etc., pick who will win; they make sure this person has plenty of money and exposure, etc. If need be, the votes are counted by an insider.

Once the future puppet is in office, he is shown a few other versions of the Zapruder film showing the other two shooters, and told 'that's a nice family you got there...' He is told what his agenda will be, what he can say and not say, and that he will be allowed to get one or two of his promises put in place for the sake of his historical legacy and to make it look like maybe he's really running things. People who don't go along with it are blocked every step of the way like Clinton was his entire second term. Of course, his loose zipper didn't help matters any, but most presidents are f*(king everything in sight.

People like Dubya are really great; they do anything you tell them. I swear that guy was on mind control pills or under hypnosis every day of the entire eight years, or maybe it was just incipient brain damage from his years of boozing. Reagan was easy too; Bush Sr.'s friend Hinckley first tried to assassinate RR (Mark Hinckley was hypnotized or drugged when he shot Reagan, and the kid's father was a very close friend to GHWB); that attempt failed so they backed off, but Reagan had obvious Alzheimer's starting in his second term. I'm pretty sure GHWB was running the country most of his 8 years. He was ex-CIA, remember.

Meanwhile, the real powers are doing whatever they want behind the scenes and having as many wars as possible because that's how they make the most money. They don't give a damn about the people in the military any more than they would about pawns on a chessboard.

Some of them want Romney in office next because he'd be a better puppet than Obama, but if Obama doesn't toe the line, he'll be eliminated or completely discredited in his second term. The mistake they made in trying to put Romney forward is, he's too obviously a puppet. The guy gives ventriloquist dummies a bad name. I almost think he's been hypnotized into running. He doesn't seem to even know why he's doing it. His ego isn't really that big, and he would have a lot more fun and do more good in the world by starting a foundation or something. It's as if someone told him once, he 'looks presidential' and that was a good enough reason for him to go to all this trouble and endanger his family by running... none of the present R candidates are sane by any stretch of the term.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Refresh me on what the final secret was please. I tried to look that up days ago and kept getting the three different versions before it was actually made known. Thank you.
edit on 21-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

It was handed over in a sealed envelope and given the Fatima's Bishop to be read by the church in 1960 or after her death, whichever came first.

The old pope read it and also let the current pope read it (a few years later?).

The current pope said it would shake up religion too much so it wont be made public but covers things that are freely available in the bible.

I'd put my money on it saying something against the church and that's why it's still secret. Probably just a third true prediction for Fatima.

Source

Im tired.
edit on 21-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join