It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refused the Smart Meter Installation today. Need advice!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by SeekerLou

I never watched the video and it was a sincere question. I am sure they dont come with health benefits. But really most people have all kinds of sources in their environment that emit electromagnetic radiation.

We have radio signals passing through the air, tv signasl, microwave emissions, mobile phones, wifi. Even the humble electric wire emits signals. So why the beef with smart metres..?

Maybe watching the vid will give you better understanding. It isn't just about the health. There is more to it. The health -hack -safety risks to the invasion of my privacy.. I can just about compare this to a non-smoker who doesn't want the smoke blown in their face. Well, I don't want this blown in mine and they are trying to make me inhale the whole damn cig. Thanks for caring. Just because we can and for convenience doesn't mean we should. What are people trading in for convenience. Study and you may find that the cell phones that many have glued to their heads are not so safe afterall. Is it right to FORCE cancerous things upon people? Noo. Non smokers seem to have more rights than us anti-smart. I never opted IN to have a smart meter, and feel I should have a choice. I look out for and wish to protect my family! Others seem not to care one way or another. Tis sad how far we've come, yesss great advancements but again wth are people trading in these days? Take care and you may want to really start caring about the world. These signals , like you said, aRE eVERYwhere ...how can one be safe? Not by adding more fuel to the fire, that's for sure! my 2cnt and you of course may still disagree. I care very deeply. And at least with banking, we hAVE a choice to be online or not - for now. Ever had a hacker? People can hack these things and we're giving more control over to others. I could go on and on but how I dislike talking til I'm blue in the face. Guess no one understands until they have understanding.
People need to think ahead and not get the cart before the horse so to speak and seriously take things into consideration. Look at the future implications with this technology - A smart grid for everything imo isn't soo smart.
edit on 2-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
reply to post by SeekerLou

whatts your problem with the smart meter...

Five months ago we got a smart meter. No one asked they just did it.

Now there are no squirrels around. None, all winter.

Normally they crowd the bird seed area. Birds are sparse too. I think I am leaving.

# 595
edit on 14-3-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here are some links that may help you.

Got a Smart Meter? New Device Blocks 98% of Radiation

Smart-Meter radiation shield

An ATS thread.

Defeating Smart-Meter Surveillance

Stop Smart Meters!

Good Luck
edit on 14/3/2016 by LamontCranston because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They won't tell you what's really going on.
It was yesterday that I found out. I posted and retracted my account (# 595) but
I'm pretty sure there are odds on me not seeing another birthday. It was brutal, this week was,
and I'm not allowed to let my hair out anymore when near wires. Or lay down. Or sleep.
As I wrapped my arms around myself, resigned to retracting each cosmic strand of myself
in slumber lest I am shredded by the new and improved measured micropulses cloaked in 'power metering'
electromagnetic mumbo jumbo
there came two sharp raps against the ceiling, at intervals, one far, one right over me
that ductwork could never rival
and the shaking resumed, albeit steadily
Angry birds
The ants invasion

I'll repost before it kills me, even if it kills me. Rage.

In other news, FDA non-approved doping drug becomes hot new nutritional supplement.
Sponsors are lining up at the gate.
See tits morph into arms.
They're naked, and they dance....

a reply to: LamontCranston

# 598

edit on 15-3-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: I've loved all I needed love.

edit on 15-3-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: Seven O:clock and I think I made the right decision

top topics

<< 1   >>

join