It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been sensing unrest spirit during early morning sleep meditation....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What I mean by sleep meditation? Not all the times but I would meditate in my sleeping position. Gradually getting the chi energy to my third eye and the crown chakras. At one point, I would become asleep. I usually do that after waking up around 5am to 6am. I would sleep meditate and to wake up again around 8am or 9am. In between these morning period, I have some of the most strange dream/vision. In these dream/vision, I was connected to a restless spirit. This morning, it was a man who I thought it was my cousin. He was restless because someone removed his stomach and to store it in a freezer. I saw that he has bloody looking teeth. A baseball size hole at his right side of his torso. Inside this hole, I saw an eye. This "man" didn't look like my cousin but somehow he made me feel that he was my cousin.

He wanted me to retrieve his stomach back and to put it back inside a cabinet. Considering that I felt attached or related to this being, I decided to retrieve his stomach. Here, I felt that his stomach was removed for some wicked purposes.
edit on 20-3-2012 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just kill a bore, retrieve his stomach and replace your cousin's by this one... logically he should then give you a little monocle in the shape of a peach.
Use this monocle for his enchested eye... and voila!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

You know i had something similar happen to be this morning. I usually snooze for a bit, but for some reason today i felt uneasy about it, like something was on my mind that wasn't letting me fall into a meditation state. I feel it to, but the question is what is it?

join