It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey was there just an earthquake in Mexico?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
GAH!

You guys need to CHECK THE FRONT PAGE before spamming all these EQ thread.

Sucks to write something up only to have it buried by a bunch of people who can't take 2 seconds to check that something hasn't already been posted.

You all know that a lot of ATSers are watching for EQs...Why not use that knowledge and make sure you're not spamming duplicate posts? I wrote a thread and posted at the WRONG time, it was immediately buried by all these EQ threads.

I know we all want to rush to be the first to post so we can claim we're special and prove that claim with intangible stars and phantom flags, but some of us are posting to be heard - not just to get a few fake rewards. So please, I beg you all, be considerate and CHECK BEFORE YOU POST.

Thanks.
edit on 20-3-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It would be nice if at least new threads in some forums came with a final step at the end. If they could show the New Topics headlines in a box with a final confirmation that the member really wants to post their new thread, maybe some could be prevented??

Of course, the same could be done by simply checking ATS in another tab a moment before hitting the final submit button to post it for all to see.....but that would seem to be too complicated or it would already be done.
I know I've lost a few threads I put a bit of time into because of that last minute check and..well...what can ya do but scrap it and move on? Everyone gets scooped....it's just rude to keep spamming new threads anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
if you stop to look to see if it was already posted you might not be first

join