It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We got an earthquake in Mexico March 20...powerful too...was Terrall partly right?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A 7.6 to 7.9 magnitude earthquake struck Mexico, the U.S. Geological Survey says. USGS says a magnitude 7.9 earthquake has struck near Acapulco. Is this guy right or lucky?

Here is Terrall's video:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-3-2012 by kennvideo because: change in title and new link

edit on 20-3-2012 by kennvideo because: change in title not to alarm due to suggestions

edit on 20-3-2012 by kennvideo because: Terrall intro

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

Has Jim B. found a way to predict?

No but I have.

There will be an earthquake tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I recommend a change in tittle if you do not want to be called
a fear monger/ attention seeker because that's what the title
makes it look out like. The earthquake was again predicted in
America's infamous new Madrid fault line yet it failed. Fail of
a prediction to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Its is interesting, I remember that thread. the 188 day cycle thing.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
We still have one and a half day for other quakes to happen. Its 21st in Asia but still 20th in the West.
I hope everything's fine though

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Wow fear mongering in the title much? Why do you feel like you need to type IN ALL CAPS!!!!

Look earthquakes happen and it may or may not be related to this 188 day cycle. Either way.... THERE'S NO NEED TO CONSTANTLY YELL ABOUT IT!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Actually you are dead wrong the prediction was not for today just a happy fluke. The date is tomorrow the 21st.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No one can't predict earthquakes. Its too complicated, as its impossible to know how much there is pressure and how much it needs to release its energy. This was just coincidence. There is multiple M7 earthquakes every year.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jassu

You're right, I just am not a believer in earthquake predictions and wham we get a big one predicted.... changed the title for you guys my friends....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by darknull

No it was due today if you take February's leap day into account which sets today on the
188day mark. It was shown on this previous thread,
Thread here

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknull
reply to post by foreshadower99

Actually you are dead wrong the prediction was not for today just a happy fluke. The date is tomorrow the 21st.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No but I have.

An Earthquake yes but a major one? Come on? I actually see some validity in this, Whale beaching, fish die offs could predict an earthquake as per undersea gasses released or other phenomenon.
Further I think solar eruptions could be a trigger as well, it is just not understood how this correlation works yet.

A huge release of electrically charged particles might have an effect on oppositely charged crustal plates. Even if it is minor, a small slippage could create enough pressure to cause a cascading effect and induce an earthquake.

A guess is one thing a theory based on the scientific method is another.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Terral wasn't right on any grounds. He stole another mans theory, and attributed it to yet another "heavy mass object" and sent out a press release full of FALSE information....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The magnitude of an earthquake that struck about 115 miles east of Acapulco, Mexico, was revised down to 7.6, the U.S. Geological Survey says.

Mexican President Felipe Calderon said in a Twitter post that there were no immediate reports of serious damage.

The epicenter was about 15 miles east of Ometepec, Guerrero, the USGS says, and its depth was about 11 miles. Tourists and residents said they felt the earthquake in the resort city of Acapulco.

The USGS earlier reported the magnitude of the quake at 7.9.

Aftershocks are occurring.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think that a 10 quake is coming.

Be prepared and also remind that the 2012 mayan calendar is correct.

This year is going to change the world forever be prepared.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Lets put this prediction to the test. Since the 188-189 day theorists
have give a time line of +-10 day's for the earthquake to happen
I will say a major quake above a 6 is going to happen again within
10days and this means from tomorrow to plus minus 10 day's in
advance. This should dispel the 188 day argument if not stumble it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I hope this is it but I think it's not and now I know it's Nemesis and you can say what you want and I will still say it's NEMESIS. Face it ...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Has Jim B. found a way to predict?

No but I have.

Where so you say and how large?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
I hope this is it but I think it's not and now I know it's Nemesis and you can say what you want and I will still say it's NEMESIS. Face it ...

Or Tyche.....

2nd

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Terral wasn't right on any grounds. He stole another mans theory, and attributed it to yet another "heavy mass object" and sent out a press release full of FALSE information....

I don't believe the heavy mass object either. But whom do we believe with all the crazies out there predicting these events? Whom do we listen as a or thee credible source?
I don't think you can predict quakes, FACT IS ONE GOOD SIZED ONE JUST HAPPENED IN MEXICO!
It goes to the old a broke clock is even right twice a day... it's so confusing or am I the only one confused with the whole thing on here?

HELP!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join