It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shroud Of Turin, A Possible New Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I put this here because I wasn't sure where it should be, so if this is the wrong place, would the mods move it to its proper forum please. Thank you.

The conspiracy is this:

Let's say the Shroud of Turin actually has some of Jesus's genetic material. If that's true then you do know what that means, right?

It means that A new Jesus could be cloned.

So, it's feasible to me that to establish the Prophecy of Jesus's second coming, then it's conceivable that in order to make sure that the Messiah comes, the Catholic Church, or some other Christian group, could clone Jesus in order to establish Jesus's reign on earth, and just use Jesus as their puppet.

Think about it.

I don't know if anybody else has thought about this.

But I've got news for this.

If this Jesus clone is anything like the original Jesus, he will eventually turn on those people who wish to use him as a puppet, and they'll be forced to destroy him in some one.

So perhaps cloning Jesus is not such a feasible idea after all.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Well, the thing that made Jesus Jesus was the spirit, not the flesh. So no, it would not be 'Him".

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Well, the thing that made Jesus Jesus was the spirit, not the flesh. So no, it would not be 'Him".

But if this new cloned Jesus was put into music school at a young age then we could have "Rock Star Jesus".

I'm sensing a long running reality show. Best selling albums. And a lot of wine.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
LOL we had a puppet Jesus at my church when I was kid, he would raise up and heal the other puppets, tell us fun stories and that he loved children. Then he would do the miraculous by turning water into a red fruity drink that would make us kids run in circles till it was nap time or time to leave with the parents.

Sometimes I miss puppet Jesus.

Now that silliness aside what if the DNA was not completely viable and they created an imperfect Jesus, a Jesus who was the opposite of the original...an Anti-Christ if you will...
edit on 20-3-2012 by abeverage because: religious reasons

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So how would you go about doing this? Take the genetic code and replace the code in donated sperm and impregnate a virgin?

What if they created the AntiChrist instead?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What if they created the AntiChrist instead?

Read my post

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Dr Joyce and Clinton Ortiz are two researcher who believe that they already made a clone of Jesus back in the 1980's. They believe the clone is none other than Prince William. I know, sounds too crazy, but maybe they're on to something.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

That video is hilarious.

new topics

top topics

join