It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

187/188 DAYS ? ---- WOW----Strong 7.9/8m long earthquake shakes Mexico City

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A big quake in Mexico is coming, we constantly are having quakes for example yesterday we got a 5.3 from Guerrero, Mexico, and today we have another big one of 6.0

After the quake of today the sismologico nacional is reporting 10 more after quakes of this magnitude

4.6, 3.9, 4.4, 4.1, 4.3, 4.2

www.ssn.unam.mx...

A big quake of at last 8.5 is coming and I think it will be from Guerrero.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lke123

I could not read the link as it is in Spanish. Is this your prediction of a big
quake coming or is this mentioned in the link? I certainly hope a larger
quake doesn't occur, its been bad enough already.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I saw a intricate map on a universities site for this 188/87-theory with a diagram; I am quite impressed. They have the next big one set for San Francisco on Sept 29th (or around that time). That's interesting to me because I research a lot of prophecies particularly from NDE's, and Indian Prophecies and most point to California and the Mid West as centers of destruction in America.

No Eyes "Phoenix Rising" does not get really detailed as far as the big hit in California. However, it does state that NORTHERN California will see "major devastation". Isn't San Francisco Northern Cali?

Can't remember the preacher who had an NDE that I read about-but he said something to the effect of all COMM will be down in Frisco, and most people will NOT heed all the hissing from the natural gas lines that will rupture.
In short, huge fireballs will be seen in NOCAL sooner, rather than later.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Mac405 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I have calculated a date nearer to the 25th of September if the 188 day cycle is followed. Judging by the recent activity on the californian coast, there just may be a big one coming, and seeing as california is on the san andreas fault, this seems ever more likely.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hey, bumping this thread up as the next date is approaching. I noticed there was a quake in Costa Rica on Sept 5th that was a 7.6 but I don't think this necessarily applies to the 188 day cycle. However, Sept 24th is fast approaching and if this cycle remains to be true I expect to see some sort of massive earthquake within ten days of that period.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but I thought March 22nd 2012 was the last calculated date of the 188 day cycle, even though the Mexican Quake hit on March 20th, I think that was the date, at least that was the date (20th) which I predicted erroneously (off by 2 days) which even still made quite a buzz on this site:

Silver Doctors blogspot poster predicts Mexican quake to the day

My tiny anonymous claim to fame
(whoops my ego needs to be tamped back down)

Anyway, counting 188 days from the original supposed date of March 22nd takes us to Sept 26th, but using the date when the Mexican quake struck takes us to Sept 24th.

Of course two 8+er's hit Indonesia less than three weeks after the March 22nd date on April 11th, and one of these was the largest transform fault quake ever recorded - all other large quakes being subduction quakes.

Some on ATS say the theory has been debunked - not by a longshot. I think all we need is a 7.5 Mag EQ or higher 5 days either side of about Sept 25th and the theory looks valid.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Rotten egg smell could be a volcanic gas. This is in the news today. Isn't this near the San Andreas Fault?

Californians kick up a stink as state is attacked by disgusting smell of rotten eggs

Investigators from the South Coast Air Quality Management District sent officials all over the region in an attempt to track the stench after being flooded with 200 complaints spread over an area of 10,000 square miles, said spokesman Barry Wallerstein.

That's huge.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I am going with SEPT 22nd plus or minus 2 days. The averages of the averages (magnitude) has been climbing steadily. North America is starting to feel the noose tighten.Peurto Rico area still swarming and the average magnitude is rising. Just an observation but!!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Rotten egg smell could be a volcanic gas. This is in the news today. Isn't this near the San Andreas Fault?

Californians kick up a stink as state is attacked by disgusting smell of rotten eggs

Investigators from the South Coast Air Quality Management District sent officials all over the region in an attempt to track the stench after being flooded with 200 complaints spread over an area of 10,000 square miles, said spokesman Barry Wallerstein.

That's huge.

Combine the smell with the "day of 100 quakes" they recently had and I'd be alert to the possibility of an EQ.

If it hits in the 188 day window again I might just start buying it as a theory.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If anyone is interested, I believe 25 September 2012 is supposed to follow along this 188-day cycle. Yesterday the 25th there was a 6.2 magnitude earthquake in the southern tip of Mexico's baja peninsula. Some schools and government building were closed afterwards as a precaution but no injuries or major damage was reported. Other than the city of La Paz most of the sourthern part of Baja is sparsely populated.

A 6.2 magnitude earthquake in an urban zone is sufficient to cause major damage and significant enough to be noted by anyone interested and following the 188-day cycle story. Because this 25 September 2012 occurred in a remote area it is unlikely to make much of a story for any news report and will largely go unnoticed. Thank goodness there were no injuries or damages to report in this occurrence.

edit on 26-9-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
If anyone is interested, I believe 25 September 2012 is supposed to follow along this 188-day cycle. Yesterday the 25th there was a 6.2 magnitude earthquake in the southern tip of Mexico's baja peninsula. Some schools and government building were closed afterwards as a precaution but no injuries or major damage was reported. Other than the city of La Paz most of the sourthern part of Baja is sparsely populated.

A 6.2 magnitude earthquake in an urban zone is sufficient to cause major damage and significant enough to be noted by anyone interested and following the 188-day cycle story. Because this 25 September 2012 occurred in a remote area it is unlikely to make much of a story for any news report and will largely go unnoticed. Thank goodness there were no injuries or damages to report in this occurrence.

edit on 26-9-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

The last predicted day of the cycle was March 22nd, 2012, but the big EQ happened in Mexico on March 20th, 2012. From March 22nd to today is exactly 188 days - and we had the 6.9 Alaskan quake today. Read more here on this other ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-9-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I like this guys explanation of this 188 day cycle. He sounds like he knows a lot about planetary alignments probably because of the connections he has. www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

He's talking about astrology not astronomy.

There is no 188 day cycle. It broke some time ago.
On the other hand, I have two still valid.

edit on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

He's talking about astrology not astronomy.

There is no 188 day cycle. It broke some time ago.
On the other hand, I have two still valid.

edit on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

This guy says that the 188 day cycle doesn't exist also but uses planetary alignments to show minor influences on the earth and couples it to the moon's gravitation. If you would have watched it you would know that, it's 13 minutes. He states it is his theory and it is a theory because he shows some evidence to substantuate it. Right or wrong it is worth a look.
edit on 10-2-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I saw enough to see that he's using astrology, not astronomy. The "planetary alignments" he talks about are silly.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
188 day earthquake cycle on deck for April 2nd, 2013.

The last day of the 188 day cycle was September 26, 2012, on which day we had a 6.9 Mag EQ in Alaska.

Before that was the Mexican Quake of last year, which missed the cycle by two days.

Unlike other EQ "cycles" purportedly made by others on this site and on youtube, though you wonder why people would go to the trouble of spending so much of their valuable time ATTEMPTING to debunk something they consider malarky, the 188 day EQ cycle includes ALL the major earhtquakes of the past four years, including the Japanese EQ, the Chilean EQ, and the New Zealand EQ. The "other" EQ cycles cannot "fit" all these major quakes - thus are not relevant or comparable.

Chile Feb 27 2010 8.8

Christchurch Sept 4 2010 7.1

Japan March 11 2011 9.1

Fiji Sept 15 2011 7.3

Mexico March 20 2012 7.9 (off by two days)

Alaska Sept 26 2013 6.9

?????? April 2 2013 ????

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think we need a 7.5 or higher somewhere in the world to put this baby to bed, not that the pattern isn't already quite clear and statistically significant.

6.0 to 7.5 will be inconclusive.

If we don't get at least a 6.0 within two days of April 2nd, then whatever has been affecting earth has been mitigated, decreasing.........whatever. We shall see.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
188 day earthquake cycle on deck for tomorrow!

However, it seems EQ activity over the past few days and weeks has been fairly mild, so it might be a bust for tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
I think we need a 7.5 or higher somewhere in the world to put this baby to bed, not that the pattern isn't already quite clear and statistically significant.

6.0 to 7.5 will be inconclusive.

If we don't get at least a 6.0 within two days of April 2nd, then whatever has been affecting earth has been mitigated, decreasing.........whatever. We shall see.

So I guess if nothing big tomorrow then that puts it to bed that it is all BS? I mean you can't really have it both ways so.....

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Interesting article I came across today, somewhat relevant to the thread.

EU Times - Russian Military Warns Of Potential Catastrophic Quake On US West Coast 3/28/2013

An interesting Ministry of Defence (MOD) “urgent bulletin” being sent to all Russian naval forces operating in the Pacific Ocean region is warning that there is a “moderate to high” likelihood of a “significant seismic event” ready to occur on the North American Plate, particularly on the Western coastal regions of The United States, Canada or Mexico.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join