It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Assembly gives standing ovation to 5 illegals!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
...which brings me back to the notion that we ought to just take over Mexico, overthrow the cartels with a swift in-and-out military campaign. I'm ready for my US Government Protected Mexican-American Beach Front Property Act to go through.
;-)

I hope you're joking. If we took over mexico, they would all become american citizens and our welfare rolls would be flooded with 80 million illiterate mestizos.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Five HUMANS received a standing ovation for wanting the opportunity to give back to this country that has offered them so much. What is the problem here?

Illegals have not ruined America.

Our government doesn't need their help to ruin this country they are doing a fine job on their own.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

They grow pedophiles and rapist aplenty in america too.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by astra0naught
reply to post by Night Star

They grow pedophiles and rapist aplenty in america too.

So lets bring in some more is that it? If an illegal pedophile got ahold of your child and you know that your child wouldn't have been raped had he not have been here, you would be upset. Because it is happening to other people's kids, it's ok? Because we have our own criminals, it is ok to allow just anyone from any country to come here and commit crimes?????? Do you have any idea how many people have lost their lives because of an illegal, been raped or maimed because of an illegal? How do you think their families feel? I'm sure they're NOT ok with this.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Five HUMANS received a standing ovation for wanting the opportunity to give back to this country that has offered them so much. What is the problem here?

Our government doesn't need their help to ruin this country they are doing a fine job on their own.

The problem here is that the ONLY reason these kids are here are because their parents broke the law by being here and broke more laws by using false documents. Why reward them by helping their children? With limited seatings in colleges, these kids are taking seats away from a citizen's child. One woman had to move out of their state because their two kids couldn't even take the classes they wanted. The classes were filled by illegal kids. Is it right that the illegals should get what they want when our own kids can't?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

They ruined CA. 30 years ago it was the richest state in america and then it went sanctuary and now it's a third world sewer. Illegals will destroy america unless we stop them.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Do you have any idea how many people have lost their lives because of an illegal, been raped or maimed because of an illegal? How do you think their families feel? I'm sure they're NOT ok with this.

Yup - illegals kill thousands of americans every year on our highways by their serial drunk driving. All latins are DUIs and we need to stop all immigration, legal and illegal, from mexico south.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The problem here is that the ONLY reason these kids are here are because their parents broke the law by being here and broke more laws by using false documents. Why reward them by helping their children? With limited seatings in colleges, these kids are taking seats away from a citizen's child. One woman had to move out of their state because their two kids couldn't even take the classes they wanted. The classes were filled by illegal kids. Is it right that the illegals should get what they want when our own kids can't?

Illegals should not be allowed in college at all. Nor should they be allowed in k-12. Congress needs to stand up to the supreme court and void plyler v doe. As long as we keep giving things to these criminal parasites, they'll keep invading.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Only sheeple believe that illegals have destroyed this country.

They should be pointing their fingers at the corporations that demand that cheap labor.

i agree , go to the companies that hire illegals and check ID. fine the companies for all of the illegals they have.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Only sheeple believe that illegals have destroyed this country.

They should be pointing their fingers at the corporations that demand that cheap labor.

i agree , go to the companies that hire illegals and check ID. fine the companies for all of the illegals they have.

The problem is that in some places they are coming down on companies that hire illegals, in others, they are sanctuary states. The problems with illegal immigration just continue.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Listen there is already a proper way for immigrants to apply for and receive citizenship..

There is a process and if you make the effort and come here legally then I say "Welcome to the US of A!"

However I don't care what you are.. If you are illegal in this country they should deport you no questions asked.. That's the law...

Of course why would an illegal care what our laws are? Why would they have any allegiance to us at all?

There is no such thing as a free lunch...

So get out of my country and come back when you want to do it properly... I'll welcome you with open arms then.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
California Strikes Back

diamondbar.patch.com...
Federal agents arrested 206 immigration fugitives and convicted illegal immigrants in Southern California as part of a nationwide sweep that netted more than 3,100 arrests, officials said today.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by headorheart
I just don't get it. Five criminals stand in front of the government, admit they're criminals and get a standing ovation? If you love America so much and have such pride and determination, become a citizen the right way.They should be arrested and deported along the way.

I smell Government Agent ALL over this statement..... NICE TRY

Thank you for literally making my day. To be honest I just found the replies section of the messages here on ATS. I've been going back and reading what people have replied to me about. I'm a 21 year old girl who lives in the suburbs of Chicago and bartends to make money. But hell if I talk like a government agent, maybe I should give them a call. They have to pay better than the drunks I serve. I bet I wouldn't even have to wear a low cut shirt.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join