It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Assembly gives standing ovation to 5 illegals!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
...which brings me back to the notion that we ought to just take over Mexico, overthrow the cartels with a swift in-and-out military campaign. I'm ready for my US Government Protected Mexican-American Beach Front Property Act to go through.

It's the coolest act yet; it gives every one who's currently registered to vote in America (except Mexican's) unlimited access to Mexican beaches and allows those same Mexican's to complete their HS Diploma's serving Pina Colada's as their pre-graduation internship. Those who succeed get to work in real bars and get taught english by college level bar patrons spending Dad's money and wearing the collars popped.

Don't forget to vote. ;-)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by DavidWillts

I bet that if we allowed them to fix their status by joining the army then they would be gladly lining up to do it.

I just wanted to let you know that the military did do this, in fact when I was in basic their was a spanish speaking only squadron for non citizens to be in. Also their was talk back in 06 about their only being a 30 day wait to apply for citizenship if you are in active duty. Considering basic training was longer than 30 days it sounded good.

The fact that I knew 1 guy that became a citizen that way was pretty cool. He said he didn't like fighting Bushes war, but at the end of his tour he would be here legally and the GI bill would be his to use. What is not to like about that. He was pretty fun too

I am sick and tired of people claiming that their aren't any ways for people to get here legally, then squirm when you tell them their is. Then they claim its too hard. I call BS.

I also agree with people that say they don't want to assimilate, I have people that say they are Mexican here and get upset when I say go back to Mexico then.

I got nothing against people that come here legally.

On the flip side, what would our economy look like if we suddenly got rid of 20+ million people? Taxes aside, they buy goods and services.

Kind of off on a tangent here, I think we should not have income taxes. Corporations should pay taxes without loop holes and all non food items should be taxed, including transactions with the exception of electronic bill pays.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Cheap votes, I'd say.

Funny that the Obama Administration just protested the laws
Texas wants, you know voter ID at the polling place.

Thing is many of these illegal immigrants vote, work, and send the money
home, and they dont pay taxes.

In California, they will sign up en masse for Food Stamps,
Welfare, and every program you can be on, even while
working, they get away with this becuase they are illegally working
and employers will pay them cash.

This situation is breaking the back of California, and to see these law makers
applauding this is nothing more than a flagrant diss at anyone who is a citizen,
and pays taxes, and pays for every other damn thing that California demands
from the legal citizens!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It makes me laugh that the USA doesn't seem to be able to get their act together on illegal immigrants, but has some of the most invasive laws for its own citizens on the planet.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
It makes me laugh that the USA doesn't seem to be able to get their act together on illegal immigrants, but has some of the most invasive laws for its own citizens on the planet.

Exactly,
Only it makes me sad, and angry.

I mean, its hilariously backwards, in a very sick way.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if takes an illegal 10 years to save enough money to get here illegally. Poor people do not have a dime left to their names at the end of a week. They have no money to save and nowhere they can go..

I am not racist, my husband is portuguese.
Long dark hair and nice year round suntan.

I never said that ALL illegals were evil or not nice people. The point I was trying to make is that by allowing illegals to be here, you also allow the murderers, pedophiles and thieves in.

I have known many illegals through the years and was shocked to learn how they played the sytem and everything they got away with. I told them it wasn't right or fair to others. What I got was a shrug of their shoulders and statements like "We get more by being illegal" and America is stupid. They laugh and think it's funny.

As for anyone believing that illegals only work on farms, you have a lot to learn! At my last job, I saw qualified citizens turned away for jobs while illegals were hired instead. No foreigner should have a job before an american citizen for any reason.

There were two young men in a nearby town who were run over and dragged down the road before they died because of a drunken illegal. These were two seperate cases. These young men would still be alive today if our laws were enforced and the illegals were not here. In another state, a woman and her little girl were just coming out of a dance class and BAM, killed by an illegal! That woman had a husband and he lost his wife and little girl in the same damned day! One teen lost both her legs. I could spout off case after case of deaths and maimings and rapes. Don't these young lives matter to any of you? What is wrong with you people to allow such things to continue?????

The best you can do is call us racist or some other colorful word? You tell me that you would still be for illegal immigration if a pedophile got ahold of your child, or killed them, or killed or maimed any loved one of yours. Go ahead, tell me it's acceptable to you. Tell me it is acceptable that someone you know and love got turned away from a job they desperately need while an illegal took that job instead. Tell me that it is acceptable that they have to speak spanish in order to so much as work a simple factory job. Tell me that it is ok for an illegal to recieve benefits through their deciet and lies.

It is like some of you just think well they are people and completely ignore the citizens as human beings as well. The human beings that are suffering and falling through the cracks while the illegal gets his free ride. Tell me, what places an illegal above those who come here through the proper channel and want to be citizens and love this country?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
as long as there is money to be made with illegal immigrants then they will stay and they can cross freely. Alot of companies give services to illegals without social security numbers, Banks, cable, water, electric, car dealerships, ect,.. Where I live I am starting to see more and more illegals. You cant get away from them, hearing them talk in their own language, go to the store and you have to turn the box around to read the English version, wait for the introduction of English and Spanish before you choice what language you speak, ect,.. But, what can you do, its here and it aint going away. Before too long we will have schools for different cultures as we already have churches for different cultures and from the looks of it we will have separate governments and rules and laws for different cultures.< that's starting to happen already.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
We have always had different cultures. The thing is, at one time all cultures that came here learned and spoke english. Now we have to change because most of the people in one culture refuse to asimilate and demand that you change for them. I would never dream of going to a different country to live and expect them to speak MY language. How arrogant and rude!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

California is having massive debt issues. When Brown signed this into law, his next step was to ask the Federal Government for a bail out loan.

Yep and they will get it cause they are too big to fail.

If this happens and the taxpayers of our State (with pretty good economic policy) have to fund this demonstrated liberal failure I will start the secession movement myself.

Why we would have to suffer for the irresponsibility of these unpatriotic and unethical jerk wads is beyond me.

I see the future; however, and it’s the red "flyover" States bailing out the west and left coasts.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
California has been getting bailed out by the citizens of this country for awhile now. The last time I checked the state of Ca. receives $1.50 back for every $1.00 they pay in Federal taxes.

The charts that show $.78 are flawed and lack the inclusion of ARRA (recovery act)
edit on 21-3-2012 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2012 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
White guilt... IMO

/nothingelsetosay

I thought Mexicans were white too? Just a little browner.

It sounds like American guilt.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ive known the government to be insane from the time to-....forever,but THIS crosses (pun not intended) the line!
really? I Despise both parties,But this really makes that Democrats ARE the bigger evil.

why are these men not arrested on sight? If i read right, these men are Illegal immigrants?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
(excuse my punctuation/ grammer to occupied to fix it.)
ITS A SYSTEM.............You have got to understand how the system works........
I consider myself as an observer. that is all..again i am just an observer....but you see if you understood how the system as a whole works, they would want more illegals to become legals. The only way to really change things is to become a "creditor" acting on good faith for the good of the community and take action for our-self (by action i mean legal action) and once you take responsibility and stop blaming others you realize that the system is powerless without us....yet without the system of government it would mean we live in a Utopian state. something we are not ready for.but back to topic...illegals are actually more sovereign then US citizens...(because us citizens belong to the jurisdiction of the united states admiralty law) illegals are not. this is not even the tip of the ice burg.,...but each to their own. there is a difference between an american vs a US citizen (belongs to the state). the state considers us citizen as babys which cant take care of themselves....think about it not literally but so. not saying its a bad system we live in its actually really great system we live in....yet it is a fictional commercial world we live. you just have to learn to operate the system and use it to ur benefits......and after believing in conspiracy theories...after awhile they start become repetative.....sometimes its best to accept it how it is and find out how things really work......sure the rothschilds have money sure do the Kennedys,bilderberg and the rockerfellers....lol they really arnt out there to get us..they are just operating in commerce...you just need to find out how to do it effectively......think about the illegals like this.....the us is a membership to costco.......well if ur a memebr of costco (us citizen) you get benefits to lower prices better deals (public transportation, public school system, clean water sewage..blah blah) they just are paying for it( even though everything in this country is "prepaid") If you really knew what i knew.....youd find out it reallly isnt a big deal.
With all due respect will you guys just get it through your thick skulls........(1) when america was founded it was sovereign as well as the people were sovereign meaning they could do as they pleased as long as it doesn't violate and Gods laws. (2) usa is a government is a trust ( a corporation if you will) and instrument used to pay the debt we as the states incurred during the revolutionary war to fund our sovereign people. since the states didn't want to pay they created a constitution for the the government as a trust so the bankers that funded the revolutionary war would get paid....this system was abused and got too big...usa declares bankruptcy every 70 years...1 they took states sovereignty civil war then they took Americans sovereignty..which is why you have to registrar with the state when you are born and receive certificate of birth. anyhow..(citizen are part of the corporation thus under the jurisdiction of the USA (corp). illegals are sovereigns from the perspective of the corporation. (we created the constitution for the government not for us) in there we have the right to travel....thus I met people who are sovereign and have no bounds nor ties to federal government. that can cross the border on the bridges right through custom and US immigration and there's nothing they can do because if they try to detain them then they can press charges and declare an hourly rate for the unlawful detention...(with some paperwork of course) its complicated but do your own research.
edit on 21-3-2012 by mrCreditor because: More relation to topic

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have posted this the other day, and thought it appropriate to post it here as well.
There are the free loaders who know how to take advantage of the system. There is a family who lives down the road from us. While I struggle to make money for my family, they are living off the high hog.

Don’t ask me how I know. I’ll just say that I have my ways. This is what they have…

1.$1100.00 in food stamps a month for 4 kids (mother pregnant again).
2.Medicaid.
3.HUD housing.
4.Pal grant checks for school loans.
5.3 different business names under their address. (All fake).
6.$40,000 Lexus with “I love Obama” bumper sticker on back.
7.$50,000 truck with $6,000 wheels and rims.

I have argued with people about the food stamp amount allowed here in Adams County Colorado. When you have 20 people living under the roof of a 4 bedroom home, they manage to find a way to get it. This is how they get $1100.00 in food stamps. The illegal Mom tells Social services that she has 7 kids instead of 4, and instead of going out of the way to find proof, they go by hearsay. Many have been busted for doing this, but there are very little resources to follow thru on most of the accusations.

I have called Adams Social Services on numerous occasions about this family of 20, and they more or less treat me like a racist. I have on one occasion gone in to complain about this family; it took them a half hour to find someone who could speak English. When I went in, there was one (1) white family of three waiting in line to get help. I can tell you with 100% accuracy that 9 out of 10 people waiting in line to get help were illegal. There were a good 50 to 60 people waiting to get help.

My older son used to get along with one of the kids from the family. That was until we found out he was dealing drugs.

And WHO is paying for all the above? The middle class! Makes me SICK!

More people come in and out of their house than the local Wal-Mart. Police are there regularly for dog and rooster fights. All the illegal actions are blamed on the underage kids so the adults don’t receive jail time. System lenient on kids because they are minors and illegal. They only get probation. I live in Denver. A sanctuary city.

I am soooo tired of paying these peoples way here in America! It is MY money! MY TAXES that are giving them a free ride!

In the next couple years, my duel citizen Australian/American wife and I moving to Australia. I can’t wait to get out of this country. I have protested and demonstrated on numerous occasions about what our Gov. is doing to Americans. I have even been put in jail for voicing my concerns. When I do leave, at least I can say I wasn’t one of those people who sat behind a computer screen b!tching about it! I did my best to make the difference. Maybe one day when Americans decide to grow a pair and make a difference, I’ll come back to join to fight. But until then, I wish my fellow American the best…

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It is so damn easy to come to America Legally,,,, First go to USCIS.gov and fill out form I-130 cost $420.00
and fill out form I-485, cost $985. (Add $85 biometric fee for a total of $1070 plus $420. so Total cost to come to America and get a 3 year Green Card it $1492.00 \.

All you need is Family here to be your Sponsor,,,,, Come on,,, That's Easy in California

It takes about 16 months for that process to go through,,, then after your here Legally,,,, You can apllie for your 10 year Green Card and then after 5 years you can become an American Citizen.

OH,,,,, That's the problem,,, you don't want to Be An American,,, You don't want to give your Allegiance to The Country That Gave You So Much!!!!!!

Go Home,,, Where Ever That Home Is,,,, Go Back!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I wonder if ET's came through if their would be legislation changes (like they would want to be citizens
)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mrCreditor

Some good points...

However, I belive I'd like to buy a "return key" (enter) for say 500.00?

Just teasing btw but paragraphs would make more people read what you have to say; I say this only to help an apparently new poster out.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
And now even more preferential treatment for illegal unlicensed drivers!!! Yes i know its foxnews which they like to incite distention amongst the masses.

Police to ignore California impound law amid concern of fairness to illegal immigrants

"It's about fairness. It's about equal application of the law," Beck told a Los Angeles TV station earlier this month..

So freakin hypocritical!!! Equal application of the laws they decide to enforce!!! So lets see, dont enforce immigration laws so now lets not enforce traffic laws either. Just when i think the state i live in cant do anything to tick me off more, they go and prove me wrong everytime.

So now anyone driving without a license has diplomatic immunity. Hell i might as well give up my license, tags and insurance so i can save a buttload more of money a year. Give a false name and address when pulled over just like the rest and rack up all the tickets i want. At least ill still have my truck no matter what right?

All i can say is WTF is going on!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by S1LV3R4D0

That's why i was saying earlier in the thread that claiming to be an illegal alien is actually a good defense for a traffic ticket.
"Show me your license"
"No English no citizen"
"Im sorry sir have a nice day"

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Cheap votes, I'd say.

Funny that the Obama Administration just protested the laws
Texas wants, you know voter ID at the polling place.

:

Mexico has voter-photo ID. Our corporate media censors out that very signifcant fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join