It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Assembly gives standing ovation to 5 illegals!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Your post is racist. So when somebody doesn't like illegal immigrants breaking our laws and then getting a standing ovation from those sworn to uphold said-same laws, they hardly have any teeth and they play the banjo?

A poor attempt at humor, and an even poorer attempt at race-carding. Put it back in the deck, sister.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
Well I have always thought about the illegal immigrant and the legal one.
The intriguing idea is that illegal immigrant's are portrayed as lecher's
and legal immigrant's as primary work force, but I'm trying to sympathize
with illegal immigrant's because being the child of immigrant's I should
understand. Is it not everyone's right to live a better life? .

What kind of silly argument is that?. Bank robbers just want a better life too. But they are doing it by breaking the law and so are these criminal invaders. Our policy should be to deport every captured illegal with no exceptions.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

They do not have the right to change a country's/state's identity just because they are
the new majority, many have come to live and died on that soil and they trod on it
thinking the land is theirs is truly arrogant, these are usually youngsters who think
they not have an opportunity in America compared to Mexico which I find is the same
for the descendant's of legal/illegal immigrant's all over the world and they start
segregating themselves and forming their own turf's. I am defiantly against their
trail of thought but it could that their is some big player's behind all the chaos being
created. Probably some major industries.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

That is exaggeration at its finest. I am sure they didn't bring home homework in Spanish only...perhaps your children were in ESL because they couldn't comprehend they're own language properly...

Anyways...I will use the same argument for this topic that has been used for decades...This country was founded by immigrants. If it wasn't for immigrants, this country wouldn't exist. Not only Mexicans, but how many of you are of Irish decent? German? Polish? Czech? Italian? I think immigration should be controlled, and let people become citizens of this country after being here for over 18 years like my parents and I coming here from Santa Cruz, Bolivia did. Don't be ignorant with your comments people, have respect for mankind. Immigrants want a better future. They come to the United States and do the dirty work nobody in this country wants to do. Not only a Mexican immigrant, but any immigrant comes here to work. When have you ever heard an immigrant say I am here in the United States to take it over? Never, and it will never get like that and some of you dumb-dumb heads need to see it that way...
edit on 20-3-2012 by hurvundus because: Added an extra word in a sentence that didn't belong there

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hurvundus

So you're calling me a liar. Whatever. I am telling the TRUTH.

You insulting my children is going below the belt. But I expected a few people to try and trash the truth by saying it ain't so.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I cant believe 5 Illegal Aliens sat in a room said they were illegal aliens in public view and have yet to be arrested.

I mean what the hell , it was even infront of "law makers" ....
edit on 20-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

The former richest state in america has been destroyed by illegals and yet the politicians praise them!!! Every one of these cheering democrats is a traitor and mexico-firster and belongs in prison. Of course same applies to our president. Is there another coutry in the world that has a leader with two illegal alien relatives in the country?

www.sacbee.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

fact....Obama has deported more illegal aliens then Bush ever did. of course, you can't let the truth get in the way of a republican rant

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

I'm not mentioning illegal immigrant's who have come to the country illegally
because they want to but because they need to as legally entering into a new
country needs a heck of a lot money and luck and so on and so forth. Those
condition's are not available to many people and force them to immigrate whether
they want to or not. They should at least have law's that allow them to stay
for a limited amount of time as legal immigrant's without the need of lots of expenses
but to return to their country's if they do not wish to become a citizen by the
end of the period. Therefore you tax them, help them and maybe get a new citizen that
would appreciate the chances that is offered by the country, what ever chances are
left in America that is.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Actually the president has one of the highest deport rates of any current president. He has not been immigrant friendly.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

that is exaggeration at its finest. I am sure they didn't bring home homework in Spanish only...perhaps your children were in ESL because they couldn't comprehend they're own language properly...

I take it you are not from California,

Not only Mexicans, but how many of you are of Irish decent? German? Polish? Czech? Italian? I think immigration should be controlled,

LEGAL immigrants, ever hear of Ellis Island? That is where they came in through.

and let people become citizens of this country after being here for over 18 years like my parents and I coming here from Santa Cruz, Bolivia did.

That mentality fails, the ones who are here illegally WANT to be here illegally. They get tons of free stuff for being here illegally, some laws go unenforced on them and they don't have to pay taxes.

link   

fact....Obama has deported more illegal aliens then Bush ever did. of course, you can't let the truth get in the way of a republican rant

Do you have a shred of evidence that obozo is deporting more illegals than bush?? It's a lie - he's essesntially not deporting any, as he told us last august.

link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
I cant believe 5 Illegal Aliens sat in a room said they were illegal aliens in public view and have yet to be arrested.

I mean what the hell , it was even infront of "law makers" ....
edit on 20-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

^^^THIS!

And due to this example, it sets a precedent that any lawyer can use in court to absolve a client from any laws they might have broken. Anarchy in the USA!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

BRAVO sir for having the nutz to speak the truth. In all honesty, one of the reason s why TPTB are for illegal immigration from Mexico is because the baby boom generation and now subsequent generations aren't having enough kids to even keep the native population sustained. Anglo-Saxon are literally dying off as a people, both in Europe, and the United States.

It still pisses me off to no end how the Mexicans coming into this country think it's their country. They DO NOT want to assimilate at all and they don't give one crap about US culture, rules, law etc. Because of the economics involved, I'd be for a lot of LEGAL immigration to the US IF the immigrants assimilate, learn English, and actually want to be an AMERICAN. You know, like how immigrants came to this country centuries ago and built the place? They wanted to be an AMERICAN. Not anymore.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

No...I am not talking down about your children, but...you are talking down to a whole race...so 2 or 3 of your children compared to millions? Oh wait...you're an American...I'm an American..Ooh Ok I get it...

Sorry bud, it's how I feel...I'm just replying to your exaggeration...

I lived in Houston, Texas for 25 years of my life and not once, even being in ESL for 7 years(too dang long!), I never once had homework in Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Indian, Portuguese, Deutsche, Farsi...Only American English. And Texas has the same dang history of California and not once has a Mexican ever made a dumb comment as to what you stated. Perhaps he did, but that's only one... You are acting like a bigot, so please stop...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

Do you have a shred of evidence that obozo is deporting more illegals than bush?? It's a lie - he's essesntially not deporting any, as he told us last august.

www.lawfirmnewswire.com...
abcnews.go.com...

I lol'd @ the "as he told us last august"

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Why not have them become citizens then so they can pay taxes and so they can work legally and put money into our economy? It's what need isn't it? Your comments amaze me...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

perhaps your children were in ESL because they couldn't comprehend they're own language properly...

Oh SURE you're not "talking down" to my children. You call me a liar, and you claim my kids can't comprehend THEIR (not they're) own language. Who's the liar here?

You have been reported, BTW.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Funny how something as simple as a number that represents a date that was put in place by the same folks who control everything else can turn a human illegal and everyone in their little bubbles fall for it.

Martinez said their goal is to show that undocumented immigrants can be contributing taxpayers if given the opportunity.

Martinez came from Mexico on a visitor's visa when he was 4. He graduated from college, but federal law bars employers from hiring him, he said. "As much as I love America, I'm not able to give back because of the fact that I'm undocumented," Martinez said.

Such is the case with a lot of the "Illegal" people on this planet. They go through the process, wait in line, pay the fee just like everybody, but there's that one little representation of time we created for ourselves that screws everything up.

Image if your birth certificate had an expiration date on it. You would be illegal too just by taking too long to "renew" it. And what if you wanted to become legal by renewing your old birth certificate but the feds said Sorry, you waited too long, now you're not eligible to do that any more.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurvundus
reply to post by DavidWillts

Why not have them become citizens then so they can pay taxes and so they can work legally and put money into our economy? It's what need isn't it? Your comments amaze me...

Because the majority of them DON'T WANT to become citizens, they want the free ride. They do not put money into our economy, most of them send money back to Mexico

www.usimmigrationsupport.org...
Individuals who have been in the United States longer and are better off financially tend to send money less often but in larger amounts. It is estimated that worldwide remittances amount to more than $126 billion. Remittances have become a considerable force in the economy of many countries. Among the countries that receive the most in remittances are Mexico, the Philippines and India. Last year Mexico received more than $17 billion in remittances.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join