It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican exposures: Catholic ATS members? What say you?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

If you believe prophecy you know God isn't silent. God is going to and actually is in the process of removing all sin from the earth. The new time is coming, the 7th Day.

I keep sharing, the Remnant is Roman Catholic. Non-Catholic prophetic gently hints at the fact every day now. It is difficult to change I realize but the Holy Eucharist is true. Decide, say to yourself, I want it, I'll become Catholic to receive Our Lord in the Eucharist. It is the pinnacle of the faith. If you're worried about human respect, making the change, who cares. Your desire should be to please God first.

Excerpt,(a translation) from a message to a Brazilian seer, Darly Chagas:

January 19, 2012

...Pray for the atheists and pagans, if your hands are still empty, begin praying for these poor children who still insist on not loving God, your prayers bear fruit, pray for them all.

Pray for the Holy Church founded by Jesus Christ, this is the time, the year that God will unite all peoples into one Church, the one, that Jesus Christ founded, which is represented by the person of the Holy Father the Pope. Whether the world like it or not, this is the one who will prevail because Jesus Christ so determined it....

refer to the March 19th list of messages at ~

www.Catholicbinder.com...

Notice the underlined above. Pope Benedict speaks of the new time, the Millennium which is the 7th Day in his greeting for the people of Mexico Friday, March 23, 2012.

under Daily Thought at... www.jnorthrop.com...

Pope Benedict XVI:

As a pilgrim of hope, I speak to them in the words of Saint Paul: “But we would not have you ignorant, brethren, concerning those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope” (1 Th. 4:13). Confidence in God offers the certainty of meeting him, of receiving his grace; the believer’s hope is based on this. And, aware of this, we strive to transform the present structures and events which are less than satisfactory and seem immovable or insurmountable, while also helping those who do not see meaning or a future in life. Yes, hope changes the practical existence of each man and woman in a real way (cf. Spe Salvi, 2). Hope points to “a new heaven and a new earth” (Rev. 21:1), that is already making visible some of its reflections....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Hi, colbe.

I make my responses the way I do so that it's easier to see just what I'm replying to. If that's too confusing, I can try leaving the quotes out altogether and see how that goes.

I do have a question - why would "prophets" of non-Catholic religions "gently point" to the "remnant" being Roman Catholic? Would it not be a better statement if they just went ahead and publicly converted? Why are they not converting, but instead proclaiming Roman Catholicism to be the "One Way", yet remaining in error themselves?

I postulate that the reason for that is either you are misunderstanding what they are saying, or they are false prophets. A true prophet would run directly to where he thought he would find God, no?

I don't know who or what this Darby person is. I tried reading some of the alleged "messages", but found that they all claimed to be from Mary, and so had to discount them out of hand. In any event, they seemed not to be glorifying God so much as they were glorifying the pope, and attempting to herd the unsuspecting into his coffers with threats of some unspecified violence to be visited on them from God if they didn't get with the papal program.

Not me. I'll take my lightning strike, please, without delay. I will never forsake God to follow the Pope, because God has never forsaken me.

In the Bible it is written that in the end times a strong delusion will be sent to lead the unsuspecting astray, and it says that delusion would be strong enough to fool even the Elect, if that were possible. (Mt.24:24, Mk.13:22)

But it's not possible. The Elect will see through it, every time. There are a thousand ways to see through the delusion, and the Bible is the guide that will show what to look for, so that a firm grounding in it will keep the Elect from following false prophets. They are the "remnant", regardless of which denomination they find themselves in.

According to Mt. 24:40 and 41, the remnant will be gathered from all over, and only the elect in any particular group will be taken, the rest left behind. I have no doubt that Roman Catholicism may be one of those groups, but it is not the only one, nor is being in it any sort of guarantee that one is among the Elect. People will be saved in spite of Catholicism, not because of it, the same as for Protestantism - they will be saved in spite of their denomination, not because of it.

No one can get to heaven on a technicality or through a loophole.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The sex abuse scandal is a fruit of the apostasy of the modern Catholic Church. It is not Catholicity that has caused these problems, but the loss of Catholicity.

The Church has swung open its doors to the modern world when it should be standing firmly against it, calling only for its conversion.

The Catholic Church is the true Church of Christ, but She is sick and weak in this time of crisis. We should pray for the Holy Father, that he has the strength and change of heart to return the Church to Her traditions.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntoniusBlock
... the strength and change of heart to return the Church to Her traditions.

Do you mean like the sales of indulgences and absolution like the Catholic Church used to do? That sort of "return"?

You talk like you think these problems and the corruption inherent in the Catholic Church are brand new developments - they aren't. This same sort of thing has been going on ever since there has been a Roman Catholic Church.

Maybe someone could start cleaning it up at some point?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
The Roman Catholic Church has ruined or ended more lives than all wars put together.

That's totally NOT true. Good luck with proving that. :shk:

The FACT is that pedophiles are rampant in churches and schools everywhere. It's not a 'catholic problem'. Pedophiles see good hunting grounds in churches and schools and therefore they infiltrate them. The pedophile problem is MUCH WORSE in public schools than in the Catholic church, and it's just as bad with the protestants. But anti-Catholics ignore that fact.

Originally posted by Afterthought
If the Vatican was truly sorry, they would change their rules so priests could marry.

That's absurd. Being celebate doesn't cause pedophilia.
Seriously dude .. crack open a psychology book or something.

Catholics are taught that you can sin as long as you confess and do your punishment. I wouldn't doubt if there are plenty of criminals and deviants within the members who are happy just going with the flow.

My god that is just so ignorant. :shk: You should be ashamed of posting lies like that.

Praying within a brick and mortar structure was not the way Jesus intended, now was it?

Obviously you never read the bible and have no clue as to what Jesus intended ...
Luke 4:14 - And on the Sabbath Day He went into the synagogue as was His custom.
You are batting ZERO on this thread Afterthought.

By the way, where in the Bible does it state that Catholicism is the chosen religion?

Start at Matthew 16:18-19. Go to ACTS and see apostolic succession.
So ...
... back atchya. Try reading the bible sometime.

Okay, any non-fanatic Catholics following along?

I don't fit in the Catholic box but was raised Catholic and I can follow along just fine ...

Because I really would like to know how you reason around the atrocities and still stay Catholic.

1 - VERY FEW priests were involved in the pedophilia. No more than are involved in protestant churches and in the public schools.
2 - The pedophilia pervs using the church as a hunting ground have NOTHING to do with faith and the faith-teachings of the church. They do not change the faith facts ... like Jesus rose from the dead, intercession of the saints, the eucharist, confession, etc.

So how do YOU reason around the pedophile atrocities in the public schools and in the protestant churches and still remain a tax paying American and/or protestant Christian?

They don't understand that they don't need clergymen in order to talk to their God.]

... and you are still spewing this nonsense? You are seriously making yourself look silly.
Go read the Catholic catechism and learn something about the Catholic faith before you
dig your hole any deeper.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

What do you think happened to Pope John Paul?

Murdered by poison because the corrupt cardinals who run the vatican bank wanted him gone.

I'm not sure what this supposed "Great Warning" is either,

It's a prophecy that has been debunked and completely discredited by the Catholic church.
IT IS NOT WITHIN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.
Those things Colbe are presenting ... they are NOT under the Catholic umbrella.

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
Most if not all parishioners are told they are saved because they were baptized when they were babies ..They are also told not to read and study the bible because they are unable to understand what it says ...

Poppycock. Where the heck do you people get your information? Jack Chick tracts?
Anti-Catholic fundamentalist preacher-morons?

The only Catholics that I know who are saved are X/Catholics , Once they find true salvation they usually find it hard to stay and then move on ....peace

If that's what you believe then you are playing GOD and judging people .. and what's worse you are judging people based upon FALSE information like the false information you posted about baptized babies and Catholic beliefs about the bible. Shame on you.

Originally posted by Akragon
Anyone else notice Colby mostly ignores peoples questions?

Actually, he ignores facts ... I've shown him time and time again that His church has denounced 'The Warning' and other supposed prophecies and visitations ... but he keeps posting them anyways. A 'good Catholic' would not do that after the church has denounced them as hoaxers and frauds.

For you to come on here and somehow justify the Catholic Church's destruction of 10s of millions of lives ..

YOU missed the point. He said that it is YOUR claim that this has happened .. so PROVE IT.
Show how 10s of millions of people have been killed/destroyed by the Catholic faith.
It's YOUR claim to prove .... so prove it.

Originally posted by nenothtu
The whole Protestant Reformation came about because Catholic lay people were not allowed to read the Bible.

Oh gawd .. not that protestant spin again.
You people seriously need to read something other than the anti-Catholic propaganda that is pumped into you. The Catholic church did NOT forbid reading the bible. It destroyed heretical bibles .. as did the protestants. In fact, the Catholic church gives an indulgence for bible reading. Read the bible for half an hour a day and gain one indulgence. That is ENCOURAGING bible reading.

Oh .. and Give 'The Facts about Luther' a try. The guy was a complete perv.
"if the wife is unwilling then take the maid' .. Martin Luther.
The guy advocated adultry and rape. He was a sick puke.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloudyday
The Catholics grow in reverence for their denomination while reverence for God disappears.

Proof of that? You obviously have no clue what the Catholic faith is. :shk:

I believe the "Church established by Christ" is a lot broader than most realize, and is not limited to Roman Catholicism.

Then that's YOUR belief and not what the bible says. Matthew 16:18.
Then go read apostolic succession in ACTS.

I really think it is wrong for a denomination to tell their members that they cannot participate in communion with a different denomination.

It is 100% correct for Catholics not to participate in communion with others and for others not to participate in catholic communion. Communion means just that .. to be in communion with. Others do not believe the Eucharist in the Catholic faith is the body and blood of Jesus and therefore to give it to them when they think it's just bread and wine would be throwing pearls before swine. And there is no reason for Catholics to go take plain ol' bread and wine in a protestant church when they are not in communion with the beliefs of those churches and when they can have the Eucharist in the Catholic faith. JOHN 6

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
Catholics always seem to fondle kids!

Did you really just say that? Really? Ignorant.
Go read up on pedophilia statistics. Educate yourself.

The bible was in existence long before the Catholic Church.

That simply is not true. The Catholic church was formed at the last supper of Christ.
Authority was given Peter before that ... Matthew 16:18-19 ... to lead the Church.
The gospels weren't written until long after both of those events.
The Catholic Church celebrates it's birthday as The Last Supper.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FF, most of your post I appreciated. But then you started in. (Hint: you'll be more credible if you leave out the rolly eyes, lols, "you people"s, and ludicrous attacks on knowledgeable scholars in defense of your fictitious learnings and beliefs. How are we supposed to believe that you're any more sane than colbe or his predecessors and his channelers, when you spit equivalently unsubstantiated claims at us with no evidence?)

YOU missed the point. He said that it is YOUR claim that this has happened .. so PROVE IT.
Show how 10s of millions of people have been killed/destroyed by the Catholic faith.
It's YOUR claim to prove .... so prove it.

It's common knowledge. I've posted one source three times already in this thread.
The Crusades.
The Inquisition.
The invasions all over the bloody place.
colbe claims he is Catholic, and he insists on giving out sketchy info, blatant lies (according to you, who also claim to be a Catholic. Right? Or else an expert on Catholicism?)

I know from history, from years of research, that the RCC did NOT want people reading the Bible except in Latin for centuries, which, while not exactly forbidding it, was CERTAINLY making it next to impossible. Of course, they had ALREADY omitted. altered, suppressed, rearranged, mistranslated, and BURNED MAJOR PARTS of the story to suit their own agenda, so it was bunk anyway.

(And have they UPDATED it with the new discoveries of the last century or so? Of course not. That woudn't do AT ALL.)

But I digress. They manipulated the whole thing, insisted it was the Truth (on pain of death if you denied it -- first a horrible physical death, like, oh, say....as a torch in Nero's yard? To be followed by never-ending torture in HELL) declared absolute control of it, made that the law, and anointed a Pope, who himself was magically able to channel God!

All that built-in control, a hierarchy of power, and then, of course, make the hand-book "forbidden" and "inaccessible", just like the Fruit of the Tree and it's Knowledge, and folks were shakin' in their shoes!!

It's classic brainwashing and manipulation. Do you not have any understanding of psychology?

"PROVE IT?" Are you serious? There is no question about the atrocities committed in the name of Christ, by the Roman Catholic Church for CENTURIES. They wanted power, just like any king in those days, and they used the same tactics:
war, torture, subservience, enforced 'law', enforced 'attendance', enforced 'terror' by threats of hell. And it persists with victims of brainwashing, terrified of "living"; victims of sexual abuse; and victims of PERPETUATED IGNORANCE.

Please.
You want to deny it? I've stated my case. I've done my homework. In fact, you're a walking, talking, typing specimen of it. So is colbe, the poor "seers", the scripture addicts and obsessed proselytizers. Their (your) lives could be SO MUCH MORE if you cut the ties with your oppressors.

So you show ME where the Roman Catholic Church is innocent.

edit on 25-3-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ya know, folks, now that I've been incubating this topic for a while, it also occurs to me, in light of the rabid hatred for homosexuality and sex implanted in your brains by the RCC, that those victims of the priests have been DOUBLY traumatized. ANY sexual abuse is bad enough.

But when the very people who are preaching at you that it's a mortal sin punishable by the most unimaginably horribe, never-ending punishment turn right around and BEHAVE that way, against YOUR WILL...

makes the term "adding insult to injury" seem totally inadequate. It's more like an excessively abusive spouse who holds his or her battered partner in isolated terror, thinking they know the rules, but failing daily, because you keep messing with their HEADS.

If anything, this thread has given me PLENTY of reason and evidence, from the members themselves, to even FURTHER shake my head at the appalling monstrosity of it.

Perhaps the best thing that could happen is for every Bible and Torah and Quran to suddenly vanish forever, and "religion" to be erased from humanity. If only we could wipe the memories of those who were so injured by them all, just leave the historical studies, the scholarly research intact, so future generations have a shot at freedom, and a fresh start.

Knowing what we know now, we can toss out the ancient mistakes. It's the only sane thing to do.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The Catholics grow in reverence for their denomination while reverence for God disappears.

Proof of that? You obviously have no clue what the Catholic faith is. :shk:

I really think it is wrong for a denomination to tell their members that they cannot participate in communion with a different denomination.

It is 100% correct for Catholics not to participate in communion with others and for others not to participate in catholic communion. Communion means just that .. to be in communion with. Others do not believe the Eucharist in the Catholic faith is the body and blood of Jesus and therefore to give it to them when they think it's just bread and wine would be throwing pearls before swine. And there is no reason for Catholics to go take plain ol' bread and wine in a protestant church when they are not in communion with the beliefs of those churches and when they can have the Eucharist in the Catholic faith. JOHN 6

This is just my opinion, but I think every communion is the body and blood of Jesus regardless of the beliefs of the people or the qualifications of the priest/pastor. When we take communion we are renewing our promises to Jesus and Jesus is renewing his promises to us. We're drawing close to Jesus and Jesus is drawing close to us. His light shines on us so that we can't hide our sins and faithlessness from Him. If we don't love Jesus during communion then his Light reveals all our faults and condemns us as we stand back and refuse his love and forgiveness.

In my opinion, anybody who believes that Jesus would not be present in communion simply because a person is in the wrong denomination is underestimating how much Jesus loves us and as a result cheapening Christianity.

I'm not saying that Catholics aren't good Christians; but that is the main thing I don't like about Catholicism.
edit on 25-3-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

your fictitious learnings and beliefs.

You have no idea what my beliefs are ... so for you to call my beliefs 'fictitious' is comical at best.

when you spit equivalently unsubstantiated claims at us with no evidence?)

Everything I said I backed up. However you have not substantiated your claims that 10s of millions of people have been destroyed by the Catholic faith. That would mean at least 20 million people ... so back it up ...

It's common knowledge. I've posted one source three times already in this thread. The Crusades.
The Inquisition. The invasions all over the bloody place.

And THREE TIMES you have not backed up your claim.
10s of millions of people were not killed in those. Not even close.

Crusades - there were 9 crusades and the top end estimate of dead because of them is 200,000
The Inquisition - Two major Inquisitions - about 6,500 dead
Invasions - show us where the Catholic church invaded and 20 million people died. Countries that were Catholic invaded other countries ... just as countries that were majority protestant invaded other countries (like Lutheran Germany in WWII) ... but that doesn't mean the church itself did the invading. Mexico was invaded by Spain. Show us where the Catholic church itself did the invading and killed 20 million people. Back up your rhetoric.

colbe claims he is Catholic, and he insists on giving out sketchy info, blatant lies

Colbe is pushing private revelations that have been dismissed by the Catholic Church as false.
Think of colbe as a rogue cultist. He thinks he's doing something Catholic but he isn't.
He's actually working against the very church that he thinks he's campaigning for.

who also claim to be a Catholic. Right? Or else an expert on Catholicism?)

Didn't you read what I said? I said I was raised Catholic but you can't put me in that box.
I was also a third order Carmelite for many years.

It's classic brainwashing and manipulation. Do you not have any understanding of psychology?

My degree is in psychology.
And I can see that people here have been brainwashed by anti-Catholic propaganda.
I also see that your thread is just a religion baiting thread. Like a race-baiting thread but with religion.
You supposedly asked a question .. but that was just a thin veil over top of a catholic-bashing thread.
otherwise .. you'd be listening to what people said and learning the answer to your 'question'.

So you show ME where the Roman Catholic Church is innocent.

I didn't say the Catholic church was innocent.
I said that you need to prove your statement that 10s of millions have died because of it.
That kind of hyperbole means that the rest of your statements and self-glorifications on how
(self) educated you think you are are then highly suspect and unreliable.
While you are at it .. show us how the Catholic church is the only church or group to suffer
from infiltration by pedophiles looking for good hunting grounds. Good luck with that.

Again ... turn around your 'question' to Catholics and ask you .... the rate of pedophilia in public schools is higher than in the Catholic Church. Their are sexual preditors and pedophiles in the protestant churches. So how do you justify paying taxes to keep the public schools going and how do you justify supporting protestant churches?

edit on 3/25/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I think every communion is the body and blood of Jesus regardless of the beliefs of the people or the qualifications of the priest/pastor.

The protestants ... with the exception of the Episcopalians .. totally disagree with you.
They believe it's a symbol.
Catholics believe it's the actual Body and Blood of Christ.
Catholics WORSHIP the Eucharist. Protestants believe that worship is blasphemy.

When you receive communion in the Catholic church, it's a public declaration that you are fully in communion with the beliefs of the church. If you don't believe what the Catholic church believes, then you shouldn't be receiving communion in it. Ditto the protestant church for Catholics .. if you receive communion in the protestant church then you (the catholic) are stating you are in communion (full agreement) with that protestant church.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Actually, he ignores facts ... I've shown him time and time again that His church has denounced 'The Warning' and other supposed prophecies and visitations ... but he keeps posting them anyways. A 'good Catholic' would not do that after the church has denounced them as hoaxers and frauds.

I wrote that like 4 pages back... lol

Do you always reply to several people in one post?

Anyways, in that same reply you might notice i also said, "colbe isn't a great example for catholics on these forums" and that he likely pushes more people away from that religion if anything...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I know from history, from years of research, that the RCC did NOT want people reading the Bible except in Latin for centuries, which, while not exactly forbidding it, was CERTAINLY making it next to impossible.

Where were your 'years of research' done? The Jack Chick Institute of Anti-Catholicism?

Hundreds of years ago the average person couldn't read. The bibles at the time were in Latin because that was the language of the schools where the few people who could read, attended. Both the protestants and the catholics destroyed many bibles back then because they were printed with major errors.

As for 'changing the bible' .. it was the Catholic church who put the bible together. It was Martin Luther who actually changed it - adding sola scriptura - and in fact he wanted to make MANY more changes but others of his time managed to stop him. Again - Read "The facts about luther" - ISBN - 0-89555-322-8

Catholic Catechism - beliefs of the Catholic Church in regards to Sacred Scripture

And again .. the Catholic church attached an indulgence to reading the bible.
That is to ENCOURAGE bible reading .. not to stifle it.

BACK TO THE SUBJECT .. your 'question' ... answered.

Because I really would like to know how you reason around the atrocities and still stay Catholic.

1 - VERY FEW priests were involved in the pedophilia. No more than are involved in protestant churches and in the public schools.
2 - The pedophilia pervs using the church as a hunting ground have NOTHING to do with faith and the faith-teachings of the church. They do not change the faith facts ... like Jesus rose from the dead, intercession of the saints, the eucharist, confession, etc.

To turn it around ... again .. how you you reason around the atrocities of pedophilia and sexual abuse in the public schools and in protestant churches and still stay a tax paying American and/or protestant??

Answer that and you have answered your own 'question' about why Catholics still believe in the Catholic faith.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Anyways, in that same reply you might notice i also said, "colbe isn't a great example for catholics on these forums" and that he likely pushes more people away from that religion if anything...

Really Akragon, and you are?

Read Revelation 6: 12-17. All of prophecy speaks of the Great Warning,
non-Catholic prophetic too. History shows man mocks and laughs at
prophecy to their loss.

God prepares and warns because He loves us. It's been 40+ years now,
living in this culture of death.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It's better than posting time and time again and leaving a long trail of posts.
It's an accepted way to post on the boards.
Ref: Colbe ... his posts are totally outside of the Catholic faith even
though they reference the Catholic faith. Those 'apparitions' he quotes
are considered hoaxes by the church. I've given him all that info on how
they are hoaxes but he ignores what I give him.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Colbe .. dude ... seriously ... you claim to be a good Catholic but what you are doing is in direct opposition to the Catholic church. You want to help it .. but what you are doing is hurting it. I've given you the info from the Catholic church showing that all this stuff you are pushing are hoaxes and are not approved (and some are even condemned) by the Catholic church. HUMBLE YOURSELF ... listen to the facts .... what you are doing is outside the Church you claim to be a part of.

Garabandal is a HOAX. The 'visionaries' themselves have admitted it.
The church has condemned it THREE TIMES.

ETA ... you still owe me that apology ... a good Catholic would admit his error and apologize
for the false accusations and lies you made against me.
edit on 3/25/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I know from history, from years of research, that the RCC did NOT want people reading the Bible except in Latin for centuries, which, while not exactly forbidding it, was CERTAINLY making it next to impossible.

Where were your 'years of research' done? The Jack Chick Institute of Anti-Catholicism?

Hundreds of years ago the average person couldn't read. The bibles at the time were in Latin because that was the language of the schools where the few people who could read, attended. Both the protestants and the catholics destroyed many bibles back then because they were printed with major errors.

As for 'changing the bible' .. it was the Catholic church who put the bible together. It was Martin Luther who actually changed it - adding sola scriptura - and in fact he wanted to make MANY more changes but others of his time managed to stop him. Again - Read "The facts about luther" - ISBN - 0-89555-322-8

Catholic Catechism - beliefs of the Catholic Church in regards to Sacred Scripture

And again .. the Catholic church attached an indulgence to reading the bible.
That is to ENCOURAGE bible reading .. not to stifle it.

BACK TO THE SUBJECT .. your 'question' ... answered.

To turn it around ... again .. how you you reason around the atrocities of pedophilia and sexual abuse in the public schools and in protestant churches and still stay a tax paying American and/or protestant??

Answer that and you have answered your own 'question' about why Catholics still believe in the Catholic faith.

Bravo Flyersfan,

If only wildtimes would read Catholic writing instead of anti-Catholic
writing. One hint, there's a ton more, libraries full.

It's like the Republican primary right now, it's painful to watch and the election this fall...pride will keep people from changing even as they see
every day, BHO's evil decisions.

ah but prayer, that's the answer,

colbe

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Really Akragon, and you are?

Read Revelation 6: 12-17. All of prophecy speaks of the Great Warning,
non-Catholic prophetic too. History shows man mocks and laughs at
prophecy to their loss.

God prepares and warns because He loves us. It's been 40+ years now,
living in this culture of death.

Heres the difference... Im not trying to be a role model...

I post here for my own entertainment, and perhaps to "enlighten" those who choose to read what i say by giving them things to consider... but nothing they "must believe or be condemed" like you...

Sometimes im cocky... sometimes im down right rude... i have little tolerance for stupidity...

im human, and i have faults like everyone else.

BUT... I never claim that what i write is the only truth... I never once asked a single person to listen to what i have to say... I tell people to believe what they will... and i will do the same.

You on the other hand are trying to represent an entire religion... And you're doing a horible job in my humble opinion. And of course IF people question what you write, and you don't have an answer, you ignore the question, or tell them "you mocked the faith" as you've said to me a few times, then just spew out more of your prophetic nonsence...

BTW i have no interest in Revelation... its a waste of time.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

It's better than posting time and time again and leaving a long trail of posts.
It's an accepted way to post on the boards.
Ref: Colbe ... his posts are totally outside of the Catholic faith even
though they reference the Catholic faith. Those 'apparitions' he quotes
are considered hoaxes by the church. I've given him all that info on how
they are hoaxes but he ignores what I give him.

Its all good, i know many people reply that way... though i've found that if you're looking for a reply from someone its less likely to happen if your reply is hidden amoung 20 other peoples replies.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join