It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Thankfully, it only takes a very small percentage of people to shine their light to overturn all this darkness. And indeed it is nearing its end.

Another Nostradamus here? Going on 11 years, truther.... any predictions as to when?

Speaking of ignorance, here ^^^ is a classic example of it.

One cannot "date" events like this, it is a SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS. It is an AWAKENING. For conscious people, it's obvious everywhere. For lemmings, they would just keep following the crowd off the precipice. You can thank the conscious people later for saving your arses.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

One cannot "date" events like this, it is a SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS. It is an AWAKENING. For conscious people, it's obvious everywhere. For lemmings, they would just keep following the crowd off the precipice. You can thank the conscious people later for saving your arses.

No disrespect, but are you one of those reptilian people? All I asked for was a time when I could expect the truther rapture to begin. I want to be prepared!

This reminds me of the Jesus freaks and their "2nd coming". That's been going on for over 2,000 years.

"Jesus is Coming!..... look busy!"

LOL!! Why, do I sound just like the serpent in the tree? I HAVE been accused of that before. Reptilian is a new one. I can assure you that I'm not.

It all has to do with understanding the allegory. Man was unplugged by the Elohim (Annunaki bastards), and the shift is the antidote for that. Almost every ancient civilization had prophecies pointing to this time period we live in for these things to happen.

"Christ" is a Consciousness and an energy that comes into our solar system through the SUN, not the SON. It is not some Jewish guy from 2,000 years ago. If you notice, the sun is heating up, gaining energy, and as a result so is every planet in the solar system. This is what we can SEE. What we DON'T see is the DNA and electromagnetic changes taking place. We can only see this through how humanity THINKS and BEHAVES.

Christ is returning all right, on the clouds just like he said would happen. Look up in the sky, the "Savior" is already here.

Ooops, it's probably pointless, but I think we better get back on topic here
edit on 12-4-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So now this has turned into a religious alien thing ?
looks like the shills will be getting paid this week.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SnakeEater

Or not. Given that this stuff debunks itself.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Or not. Given that this stuff debunks itself.

Actually, I get paid a bonus each time I get a truther to admit to being and Alien, Reptilian, or claims that they can walk through walls. It's been tough times, this one will help pay for my trip to Disney World with the rest of my NWO family.

edit on 12-4-2012 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

According to the New York times it was at 11:30 a.m that Chief Frank Fellini, ordered firefighters away from WTC 7 for safety reasons. Barry Jennings was rescued not long after the north tower went down (10:30) so there was atleast a window of about an hour when firefighters were allowed to enter wtc7 after the north tower went down.

FDNY members went into WTC 7 shortly after collapse of North Tower

They begin to search the building for anybody still inside, it is a standard procedure to search the building
to locate anybody remaining behind. Seen this myself - often will have stragglers (in one case in office building
had numerous people still inside with alarm blaring and smoke filling the lower floors from fire in trash
dumpster)

After reports of structural damage, spreading fires and no water for sprinklers or standpipes to fight fires
the chiefs ordered the men out of WTC 7

Read account of Capt Anthony Varriale who was inside WTC 7 doinf searches

graphics8.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Bombs bombs bombs..they were everywhere. That was the theme. They were used in the twin towers in the lobbies, basements, garages, elevators, and stairwells (to prevent escape and raise the death toll) some before and some after the plane impacts. And they were used at the WTC7.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demigodly
Bombs bombs bombs..they were everywhere. That was the theme. They were used in the twin towers in the lobbies, basements, garages, elevators, and stairwells (to prevent escape and raise the death toll) some before and some after the plane impacts. And they were used at the WTC7.

Really? Any proof?

Or let me guess, "It sounded like a bomb went off." "I heard an explosion." "It sounded like an explosion." Is that the proof?

Allow me to increase your intelligence and word power:
Simile

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SnakeEater
reply to post by GenRadek

That is absolutely pathetic.
Something tells me you OSers are either reading the same script or you`re the same person , arrogant , ignorant , childish bullsh!t.

So then you do have evidence of bombs going off? Why is it that when truthers are backed into a corner, they all play the same "shill" or "paid to post" crap?
Go back through the 70 plus pages and count how many times some one that doesn't believe in 9/11 conspiracies gets accused of being paid for posting in here.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SnakeEater

That is absolutely pathetic.
Something tells me you OSers are either reading the same script or you`re the same person , arrogant , ignorant , childish bullsh!t.

So then you do have evidence of bombs going off? Why is it that when truthers are backed into a corner, they all play the same "shill" or "paid to post" crap?
Go back through the 70 plus pages and count how many times some one that doesn't believe in 9/11 conspiracies gets accused of being paid for posting in here.

Actually, I think most of you clowns do it for free. It's the subconscious mind, acting out from the absolute terror that it could possibly be true. You would have to reconstruct your entire world view, which is beyond your brain capacity. That's the only explanation for the outrageous behavior of you OS'ers. Whistleblowers high up in the chain of command risking their lives to tell the truth about 911, and you bird brains never address their testimony. All you can do is fling nonsense about truthers accusing firemen of blowing up buildings. The Power Elite has been pulling false flags for thousands of years. In fact, nothing of importance happens in this world unless they decide its going to happen.

There an expression, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." For you guys, you can be fooled ad infinitum, because you're thoroughly deluded lemmings. And you'll make jackasses out of yourselves all day long to prove it. It's beyond pathetic.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Actually, I think most of you clowns do it for free. It's the subconscious mind, acting out from the absolute terror that it could possibly be true. You would have to reconstruct your entire world view, which is beyond your brain capacity. That's the only explanation for the outrageous behavior of you OS'ers. Whistleblowers high up in the chain of command risking their lives to tell the truth about 911, and you bird brains never address their testimony. All you can do is fling nonsense about truthers accusing firemen of blowing up buildings. The Power Elite has been pulling false flags for thousands of years. In fact, nothing of importance happens in this world unless they decide its going to happen.

There an expression, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." For you guys, you can be fooled ad infinitum, because you're thoroughly deluded lemmings. And you'll make jackasses out of yourselves all day long to prove it. It's beyond pathetic.

Case in point. The bold text shows that you are incapable of having a constructive discussion without resorting to playground name calling. It's okay though, we are used to it.

For your information, I stated out as a truther when I watched a brief video of the Pentagon. It took me a couple days to research the claims and found a world of 9/11 CT's. When proper research is done, there is no doubt that truthers are clueless when it comes to the facts that surround 9/11.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

incapable of having a constructive discussion

LOL!! That's the biggest joke yet!

You people ensured 70 some odd pages ago that there would be no constructive discussion here. Is the word "ignorant" exempt from those "childish playground name-calling words"? How many times have you people used that one on this thread?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

incapable of having a constructive discussion

LOL!! That's the biggest joke yet!

You people ensured 70 some odd pages ago that there would be no constructive discussion here. Is the word "ignorant" exempt from those "childish playground name-calling words"? How many times have you people used that one on this thread?

What does ignorant mean, Simon?

ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/
Adjective:

1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

So yes Simon, when you are called ignorant, it is not name calling. Especially since it is an appropriate adjective that describes the Truther Movement. Look at #2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular. YOU, like other truthers are ignorant about something in particular: 9/11 Facts!

Please Simon, continue with your name calling. It doesn't bother me in the least. What it does do, is solidify your ignorance.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

What does ignorant mean, Simon?

ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/
Adjective:

1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

So yes Simon, when you are called ignorant, it is not name calling. Especially since it is an appropriate adjective that describes the Truther Movement. Look at #2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular. YOU, like other truthers are ignorant about something in particular: 9/11 Facts!

Please Simon, continue with your name calling. It doesn't bother me in the least. What it does do, is solidify your ignorance.

Good one. When you can't refute something, you focus on the peripheral garbage, doing anything and everything to detract from the real issue, which is based on the facts of 911. This is known as....

www.merriam-webster.com...

ob·fus·cate
verb
\ˈäb-fə-ˌskāt; äb-ˈfəs-ˌkāt, əb-\
ob·fus·cat·edob·fus·cat·ing
Definition of OBFUSCATE
transitive verb
a : darken b : to make obscure
: confuse
intransitive verb
: to be evasive, unclear, or confusing
— ob·fus·ca·tion noun
— ob·fus·ca·to·ry adjective
See obfuscate defined for English-language learners »
Examples of OBFUSCATE

Politicians keep obfuscating the issues.
Their explanations only serve to obfuscate and confuse.

Origin of OBFUSCATE
Late Latin obfuscatus, past participle of obfuscare, from Latin ob- in the way + fuscus dark brown — more at ob-, dusk
First Known Use: 1577
Related to OBFUSCATE
Synonyms: becloud, befog, blur, cloud, fog, muddy, confuse
Antonyms: clarify, clear (up), illuminate

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Once again, post the evidence. I want actual proof, that would be admissible in the court of law. That excludes someone saying, "I heard explosions", "It sounded like explosions," "It sounded like bombs," "I thought it was bombs," etc.

What I did for you is cut out the bulls***. Now you know what a simile is. That should help in your quest. You have actual proof? Bring it out.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Good one. When you can't refute something, you focus on the peripheral garbage, doing anything and everything to detract from the real issue, which is based on the facts of 911. This is known as....

Care to show where I am guilty of this? You know, proof? Nah I didn't think so. It appears that you are easily confused by facts. I'm sorry about that.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Very well. We are requesting you show us actual proof of controlled demolitions. What I stated to Snakeater, also applies to you. We want actual evidence of demolition charges. Bombs, whatever you want to call them. Hearing explosions means diddle squat, as anything can make a loud "bang". That is not proof of anything, other than a loud noise. Hmmmm 30 acres of offices burning, with two airliners with fuel in the midst, and structural integrity has been shot. What wouldnt go "boom" in that?

Also note: People describing the plane impact as an explosion is not proof of demolitions. People describing the collapse as an explosion does not count as proof of demolitions. People saying they heard pops or explosions does not mean demolitions. People describing the sound of debris or bodies impacting the ground as explosions, does not mean demolitions. Hope I whittled it down pretty well for both of you.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

My THICK-SKULLED, MEDIA FED TOOL FREIND.

With all due respect, if you can watch with your own eyes and see WTC 7 fall into its own footprint- then tell yourself- "Yup it was random fires" .

Then there is no hope for you.

IT WAS A CONTROLLED DEMOLISHION.

Denial is not A RIVER IN EYGPT.

As Ive tryed to desperately before to explain to you in small words. Fires are a random element that searches for (FUEL SOURCES),---- WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

1) It does NOT HAVE A SPECFIC MOTIVE OR DIRECTION. Except to seacrh for A FUEL SOURCE...

2) By your theory (which is a lie) You would have me believe that the Fires jumped onto the, WAIT FOR IT!!!!!

THE SQUENCED STRUCTUAL SUPPORT COLUMNS IN SUCH A WAY THOSE FIRES BURNED SO HOT AND IN SUCH A SPECFIC MANNER IT CAUSED A NEAR PERFECT COLLAPSE??????

Yes, yes you would...

Im not sorry when- I TELL YOU YOUR WRONG!!!!!!

edit on 13-4-2012 by Genxbeyond because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2012 by Genxbeyond because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join