It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Originally posted by RockLobster

Not everyone with a badge and a hose tells the truth ..... and there is plenty of other firemen who believe they were lied to , who witnessed moulten steel , who were in the towers when explosions were tearing the walls down , who are not at the top of the chain , and are ignored by the MSM and people who can not think for themselves and atleast hear both sides of the story before standing firm in the B.S corner.

There is also a - fire fighters for 911 truth -

So , do you have any evidence that they were not deliberately lying or confused ?

You are once again proving your ignorance. First of all there is a Fire Fighters for 9/11 Truth. Can you please tell me how many in that movement were FDNY on 9/11? Last I check there were ZERO.

Evidence to prove a negative? You are not good at this.... at all.

So is it not ignorant of you to dismiss Fire Fighters For 911 Truth simply because they werent there ? They are firefighters after all.

This "you werent there" "they werent there" thing died out years ago , with the origonal story.

What i found hard to understand was why individuals like yourself who do not believe "crazy conspiracy theories" were even in these threads , but then i realised that this is entertainment to you isnt it ? rather sick to be honest.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demigodly
Whatever evidence I produce will simply be dismissed, so drop the pretense. If you haven't noticed by now, everyone has made up their minds a long time ago, so you can carry on pretending like you're having a rational, unbiased, and openminded discussion, but I know better.

Ah yes, the old "you won't accept my evidence, so I won't post it" argument. It's weak, and you should know that strong evidence transcends bias many times. It seems that your so-called evidence is just rhetoric in which people like yourself say things like "it's obvious that I can't think of any other way this could happen," "footprint, even when much of the building leaned and fell outside the footprint. Footprint!", "pull means blow up, because firefighters are liars, and they would never consult the building lease owner when they are considering stopping firefighting efforts on the building and abandoning rescue missions while they fear for a building collapse."

Oh, sorry, I started to insert facts into those para-quotes. The reason you keep getting bashed for your 'opinion' is that your evidence is bad, and to use a bad meme, "your evidence is bad and you should feel bad! [/zoidberg]"
edit on 11-4-2012 by Varemia because: typo

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

So is it not ignorant of you to dismiss Fire Fighters For 911 Truth simply because they werent there ? They are firefighters after all.

This "you werent there" "they werent there" thing died out years ago , with the origonal story.

What i found hard to understand was why individuals like yourself who do not believe "crazy conspiracy theories" were even in these threads , but then i realised that this is entertainment to you isnt it ? rather sick to be honest.

Read your post that I responded to. You were speaking about the firefighters at Ground Zero, then you rant about them "deliberately lying" or "confused". Then, you referenced that pathetic website.

I was simply stating a fact that not ONE SINGLE firefighter that fought those fires or picked that pile is a member. Does that mean anything to you? You stated that there were "plenty of other firemen who believe they were lied to..." Are they all hiding? Scared? Paid-off?

Really, you are completely clueless when it comes to dealing with critical thinking and facts.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I would expect for you to to find it hard to understand. You see, I am not really concerned with you and ill informed people like you. You are set in your way. For one reason or another, you will not budge from your position no matter what evidence was shown to you. I come in here so that those that are younger and starting to learn about 9/11 will see the facts and not get clouded by the lies and distortions that truthers impregnate the internet with.

I personally dislike charlatans like Richard Gage. He take money from people and attempts to rewrite history. He went as far as going to a Nations of Islam convention to tell his crock of crap story. When Gage comes to my city, I do my best to be there to meet him. (I have proof of our conversations)

Others like Steven Jones who intentionally mislead others with lies and David Griffin, who refuses to debate anyone are sinking fast. Hopefully, Gage will have to find a real job sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

What evidence ? all you do is hide behind that pathetic NIST report , it`s like bouncing my head off of a brick wall talking to you weirdos , seriously.

The fire fighters i speak of are in many videos expressing their views , it takes seconds to use google.... just incase you didnt know
, and i wasnt on a rant , if i was you`d know about it , i`d be banned .

Evidence , pfffft.

EDIT : " then you rant about them "deliberately lying" or "confused " " ......
, go back and look at what you are referring to , it`s nothing of the sort.
edit on 11-4-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Six Sigma

What evidence ? all you do is hide behind that pathetic NIST report , it`s like bouncing my head off of a brick wall talking to you weirdos , seriously.

Really, go back over the 60+ pages. I have not once referenced the NIST report. But, since you brought it up and called it "pathetic"... can I ask you if you have read it? If so...did you understand it?

I doubt it. But, if you have and you do understand it, I would love to see why it is pathetic. It has been out several years now and not one peer reviewed refutation has been published.

The fire fighters i speak of are in many videos expressing their views , it takes seconds to use google.... just incase you didnt know
, and i wasnt on a rant , if i was you`d know about it , i`d be banned .

Okay... I googled Videos pertaining to FDNY thinking that 9/11 was an inside job, and another pertaining to controlled demolitions. Again, I was unable to find any one. (there was one guy who was an auxiliary firefighter I can't find his info but he was a Loose Change supporter)

Evidence , pfffft.

Yes, Truthers like you fart over evidence.

edit on 11-4-2012 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Not everyone with a badge and a hose tells the truth ..... and there is plenty of other firemen who believe they were lied to , who witnessed moulten steel , who were in the towers when explosions were tearing the walls down , who are not at the top of the chain , and are ignored by the MSM and people who can not think for themselves and atleast hear both sides of the story before standing firm in the B.S corner.

There is also a - fire fighters for 911 truth -

So , do you have any evidence that they were not deliberately lying or confused ?

You are once again proving your ignorance. First of all there is a Fire Fighters for 9/11 Truth. Can you please tell me how many in that movement were FDNY on 9/11? Last I check there were ZERO.

Evidence to prove a negative? You are not good at this.... at all.

In such cases the question really isn't over whether they were there or not, becuase they obviously weren't. The question becomes "why do they believe in something that other firefighters who WERE there are rejecting"?

The very second these firefighters submit as a basis for their argument soemthing that has been irrefutably shown to be false (I.E. "the fires in WTC 7 were almost out") they've shown they're NOT basing it upon their professional opinion. They're basing it upon the false information those damned fool conspiracy websites are shovelling out. Heck, if some stupid website was going around "proving" how George Washington enjoyed kicking puppies and punching pregnant woman in the stomach it would get me riled up enough to want to urinate on Washington's grave too. That's why we need to listen to both sides of the issue to see who has the better credibility

You can't rely on this third or fourth hand sources on information like this, especially when their message is "everything you know is false and I'll tell you the REAL truth if you give me your money". The firefighters who were there on 9/11 acknowledge it was the fires that led to the collaspe of the building so their viewpoint is what you should be seeing as the more credible.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here we go again with "those damn fool conspiracy web sites" , and once again , you are both speaking to me as if i am a child.

I think you both need to learn the word ignorant.

How can you even take yourself seriously with this crap ? you believe Silverstien was just chatting to the fire dept like it was a normal thing ....... what is it ? denial ? you dont want to think your government could do such a thing to you "patriots" ? America the land of the free , the terrorists hate your freedom ?

You really need to wake up and stop watching fox news.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

How can you even take yourself seriously with this crap ? you believe Silverstien was just chatting to the fire dept like it was a normal thing ....... what is it ? denial ?

Here we go again:

Argument from incredulity/Lack of imagination

- P is too incredible (or: I cannot imagine how P could possibly be true); therefore P must be false.
- It is obvious that P is true (or: I cannot imagine how P could possibly be false); therefore P must be true.

These arguments are similar to arguments from ignorance in that they too ignore and do not properly eliminate the possibility that something can be both incredible and still be true, or appear to be obvious and yet still be false.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
"pull means blow up, because firefighters are liars, and they would never consult the building lease owner when they are considering stopping firefighting efforts on the building and abandoning rescue missions while they fear for a building collapse."

Oh, sorry, I started to insert facts into those para-quotes. The reason you keep getting bashed for your 'opinion' is that your evidence is bad, and to use a bad meme, "your evidence is bad and you should feel bad! [/zoidberg]"
edit on 11-4-2012 by Varemia because: typo

When you Realize the bulding was reported empty from as early as 12pm and no later than 3pm. All FIREMAN reports BTW. busy guys.
LARRY said PULL IT and watched the building fall.
that was at 5pm.
Your entire rant is a fabrication created by your ignorance or deciet.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
When you Realize the bulding was reported empty from as early as 12pm and no later than 3pm. All FIREMAN reports BTW. busy guys.
that was at 5pm.

How exactly is it being empty even relevant? The firefighters were all around and in the rubble of the WTC towers trying to save lives. In making the decision to create a collapse perimeter, they had to stop their rescue efforts. Why would they demolish a building while they were trying to save people? It only makes sense that they were afraid that WTC 7 would collapse and kill more firefighters.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Yes exactly , here we go again , yet another ignorant post.

Who on earth do you think you are ? Do you think i need to prove something to you ?

Fool

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

No one said the firefighters demolished the building though did they -V- ?
2nd

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

No one said the firefighters demolished the building though did they -V- ?
2nd

Ok, so why would the "evil government conspiracy agents" warn the firefighters? Why were they expecting it to collapse and backing up their expectations with observations of danger signs in WTC 7?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Lets put it this way ........ if the building collapsed and all the firefighters were like "uh ? what happened ?" ....... wouldn`t it look suspicious ? There is corruption everywhere -V- .

EDIT : "evil government conspiracy agents"
can we stop with the over exaggeration now ?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Lets put it this way ........ if the building collapsed and all the firefighters were like "uh ? what happened ?" ....... wouldn`t it look suspicious ? There is corruption everywhere -V- .

Riiiight. You're just making stuff up. Stop posting if you're just going to say things that have literally NO evidence or even basic logic. It's an absolute FACT that the firefighters recorded observations of severe damage and fire in WTC7, as well as leaning and bulging in lower levels, plus creaking. It was enough that it's a FACT that they called Silverstein and later pulled their firefighters out of the area in anticipation of collapse.

After all that you're willing to believe that they were told by some unknown entity that the building would collapse, and you think they just took it without question. The building was on fire and had a lot of damage! It didn't just collapse willy nilly.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Here we go again with "those damn fool conspiracy web sites" , and once again , you are both speaking to me as if i am a child.

I think you both need to learn the word ignorant.

How can you even take yourself seriously with this crap ? you believe Silverstien was just chatting to the fire dept like it was a normal thing ....... what is it ? denial ? you dont want to think your government could do such a thing to you "patriots" ? America the land of the free , the terrorists hate your freedom ?

You misunderstand me. I'm not trying to treat you like a child or to make you feel bad about yourself. I'm trying to point out that you're being raped by that bunch of con artists and crackpots running those damned fool conspiracy websites. It's been irrefutably shown throughout SIXTY PAGES here that A) "pull it is lingo for controlled demolitions" means no such thing and is just an internet hoax invented by Alex Jones, as well as B) Islamic fundamentalists are notorious for pulling stunts like murdering innocent bystanders, launching suicide attacks, and hijacking planes for decades so they can't NOT be on the top of the list of suspects. You forget the question isn't whether the gov't could have done this, but whether the gov't DID do it, and after seeing the caliber of the people running those websites you're getting all your "the gov't staged 9/11" tidbits from it's blatantly obvious you're simply being fed a lot of outrageously bad information. Noone watched what was happening on 9/11 and spontaneously wondered whether the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space or if the planes were holograms. Someone came along after the fact and put the idea into your heads.

Please, explain to me, when you see someone behaving like THIS:

What part of this makes you think that it's safe for you to believe everything this person says completely and without hesitation? More to the point, why on Earth would you take this guy's word for it over the firefighters who were physically there on 9/11?
edit on 11-4-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
that was at 5pm.

Why would they demolish a building while they were trying to save people?

They did not LARRY DID!!!!!.

what an ignorant person is about
edit on 4/11/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

How can it be a "FACT" if there is no evidence of this extreme damage ?

So its a "FACT" they called Silverstein ? and you are ok with that ? people dying all over the place , every second counts , and its fine to phone Larry just to let him know he`ll get "full whack" on his insurance , yeah , peachy.

Why did you ask me a question if you were just going to throw an ignorant reply at me -V- ? thats not like you

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Are you suggesting that firefighters were tipped off to a cd so they wouldn't act surprised when WTC 7 collapsed ?

That they were play-acting when they talked of the instability of the building ? That this guy was having us on ?

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join