It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
I don't know much about all the people you talk about in your post above.
But, your reply is repeitive, arrogant, nasty and ignorant.
After all these pages of the OVERWHELMING slam dunk support for PULL IT EQUALS DEMOLITION ON 911 FOR BUILDING SEVEN you remain horse kicked.
I would trust the words of Mr Ed before your trival empty rants.
ljb

Then would you mind terribly explaining why, that after SIXTY PAGES of comments, not a single truther can show even a microbe of proof backing up the claim that "pull it" is lingo for controlled demolitions? It's been shown from actual demolitions references that "pull it" refers to pulling down a building with cables, and it's been also shown this whole "pull it" is entirely an invention of Alex Jones, so if you absolutely positively insist on repeating this hoax in the hopes that you can find that magical number of iterations that can make a falsehood spontaneously turn into the truth, then you might as well be honest and admit you WANT these conspiracy claims to be true. Don't blame me for simply pointing out what you're saying in words you don't want to use.

Let's face it, the single, solitary, and only reason why you cling to this hoax with the same single minded tenacity of a drowning man clinging to a life preserver is because it's a critical component in your agenda to implicate Silverstein in your conspiracy theories. This has absolutely nothing to do with wanting to learn the facts behind the 9/11 attack. You're simply here to force your theories onto other people regardless of what the facts are. I would appreciate it if you were simply honest about your true intentions.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Nice work Simon. Did you watch the video you posted? You showed failed water tower demos and old concrete buildings. The last demo (Landmark Building) ... did you notice the LARGE booms? Yeah, those were missing on 9/11.

Truthers are a funny lot. They definitely make refuting their claims easy.

Especially when they self debunk....

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by Demigodly

Yea, YOUR statistics that you're using to imply only .02% of professionals question the official reports. When in fact it's more to do with the majority not wanting to get involved, not caring, and simply not analyzing the evidence.
You interning for FixNews?

Do you really think that if 99.8 per cent of a profession disagrees with something it is because they are all too frightened to speak up? Isn't it more likely that it just has no merit?

How would you go about silencing all those people? Do you really think you could just telephone, say, Richard Rogers and tell him not to air his views about 9/11? Why would he bother listening to you? Why wouldn't he publicise your contact with him?

You may of course believe it possible to completely silence tens of thousands of people with threats. You won't find many people agreeing with you on this though.

What part of 'they don't want to get involved' don't you understand? They care more about their careers, and have families to support. And yes, there is a fear element that you refuse to acknowledge. Not only by these professionals, but by the general populace in questioning authority.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

MY falsehoods eh? You are the one dismissing plain logic here. Do you know ANYTHING about steel frame construction? If each and every supporting beam is not taken out properly, this is what invariably happens:

DEMOLITION FAIL

www.youtube.com...

Now if your building 7 fairy tale is correct, and that the lower corner damage took the building down, it should have fallen down sideways, or incompletely. You must think steel frame buildings are put together with corn flakes and steel powder. This is what I mean with you quasi-debunkers denying the laws of physics. Not only are you DUMB enough to think that steel frame buildings can collapse into their own footprint without explosives, therefore eliminating the need for controlled-demolition companies like the BUSH-OWNED company that took down the WTC, you are ARROGANT enough to attack anyone who disagrees with your nonsense from some alternate universe.

edit on 10-4-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

Your fantasies about Bush and the footprint aside, I note that you are avoiding the question of the firefighters testimony. Why would you do that?

I can only suggest you read the report of how the "supporting beams" failed. Some basic research will disabuse you of the notion that explosives were a requirement. Well, actually it probably own't, since I imagine you find the notion of a conspiracy comforting. But it might be worth doing anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I'm not reading through 60+ pages here, just to answer your question.

It's not that difficult to find actual demolition workers using the term "pull" to describe what they do.

Here is one example:

www.youtube.com...

start vid at 2:50 or so

Larry meant what he said and said what he meant. /thread IMO

peace

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

What part of 'they don't want to get involved' don't you understand? They care more about their careers, and have families to support. And yes, there is a fear element that you refuse to acknowledge. Not only by these professionals, but by the general populace in questioning authority.

So 98.8 per cent of the US's qualified professionals in this field either just don't care about this incredibly suspicious event or have been threatened with silence - and yet neither occurrence has ever even been mentioned. The campaign to silence them - hundreds of thousands of them - is so effective that not a single one has broken ranks? As for the others, despite knowing that they have witnessed an impossible event, they just don't really care enough to even mention it?

Can you not see why nobody buys this nonsense?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It seems to me there's two options here

By "it" Larry meant

- the building
- the fire fighting effort

For the first to be true you need to believe

- that "pull" can be used as a term meaning demolition of a building (*possible)
- that the enormous practical difficulties inherent in wiring the building could be overcome (*wildly improbable)
- that the firefighters endorsed (and continue to endorse) the OS and are therefore in bed with the conspiracy (*highly unlikely)
- that Silverstein would accidentally (or purposely) admit to the crime while being filmed for TV (*very slim chance)

For the second to be true you have to think

- that Larry used a slightly odd formulation when describing a firefighting operation (*not exactly impossible)

I think it's pretty obvious where a rational judge would put their money.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Then would you mind terribly explaining why, that after SIXTY PAGES of comments, not a single truther can show even a microbe of proof backing up the claim that "pull it" is lingo for controlled demolitions? It's been shown from actual demolitions references that "pull it" refers to pulling down a building with cables, and it's been also shown this whole "pull it" is entirely an invention of Alex Jones, so if you absolutely positively insist on repeating this hoax in the hopes that you can find that magical number of iterations that can make a falsehood spontaneously turn into the truth, then you might as well be honest and admit you WANT these conspiracy claims to be true. Don't blame me for simply pointing out what you're saying in words you don't want to use.

Let's face it, the single, solitary, and only reason why you cling to this hoax with the same single minded tenacity of a drowning man clinging to a life preserver is because it's a critical component in your agenda to implicate Silverstein in your conspiracy theories. This has absolutely nothing to do with wanting to learn the facts behind the 9/11 attack. You're simply here to force your theories onto other people regardless of what the facts are. I would appreciate it if you were simply honest about your true intentions.

Hi dav,
After all these pages of the OVERWHELMING slam dunk support for PULL IT EQUALS DEMOLITION ON 911 FOR BUILDING SEVEN you remain confused.
But, your reply is usually repetitive, arrogant, nasty and ignorant.
You asked for the answer you got it, now live with it.
Better yet ask for forgiveness and be confirmed into the ranks of truth.
Start with Dear father I have sinned--------
bless you my son
ljb

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

So 98.8 per cent of the US's qualified professionals in this field either just don't care about this incredibly suspicious event or have been threatened with silence - and yet neither occurrence has ever even been mentioned. The campaign to silence them - hundreds of thousands of them - is so effective that not a single one has broken ranks? As for the others, despite knowing that they have witnessed an impossible event, they just don't really care enough to even mention it?

I think that the other 98.8% simply haven't heard Larry's quote. It's obvious what he means. He confessed the crime to a PBS documentary crew for a national television audience. The problem is--nobody watches PBS anymore.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You don't seem to comprehend what I'm saying. Regardless, the majority will always 'believe' in the official account. Even with the lack of evidence. That's the reality of it. Everybody is in for a rude awakening.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Everybody is in for a rude awakening.

You truthers have been barking up this tree for over a decade. Care to put a time frame on this "awakening?"

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You don't seem to comprehend what I'm saying. Regardless, the majority will always 'believe' in the official account. Even with the lack of evidence. That's the reality of it. Everybody is in for a rude awakening.

You seem to be saying that people know this is a highly suspicious - indeed impossible - event but just aren't bothered enough to mention it, or are too frightened. The problem for you is that there is absolutely no evidence of either thing. One would expect to hear at least a small groundswell of muttering about it, or the occasional mention of frustration with the official account. But instead there's just a resounding silence from 98.8 per cent of the experts.

Put it this way, if 98.8 per cent of the professionals were completely happy with the OS, they would behave in exactly the manner that they do. You are asking us to believe that they are in fact not happy with it. And yet they behave exactly as though they are. Odd.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You seem to be saying that people know this is a highly suspicious - indeed impossible - event but just aren't bothered enough to mention it, or are too frightened. The problem for you is that there is absolutely no evidence of either thing. One would expect to hear at least a small groundswell of muttering about it, or the occasional mention of frustration with the official account. But instead there's just a resounding silence from 98.8 per cent of the experts.

Put it this way, if 98.8 per cent of the professionals were completely happy with the OS, they would behave in exactly the manner that they do. You are asking us to believe that they are in fact not happy with it. And yet they behave exactly as though they are. Odd.

WTF you talking about? Yea, it's an open/shut case. Proven without a shadow of a doubt. Carry on. Baaabaaaa I don't give a rat's a$$ what you believe. You talk in circles.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

WTF you talking about? Yea, it's an open/shut case. Proven without a shadow of a doubt. Carry on. Baaabaaaa I don't give a rat's a$$ what you believe. You talk in circles.

This must be the awakening?

Truthers calling rational minded people sheep?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

This must be the awakening?

Truthers calling rational minded people sheep?

(yawn)

Your awakening will come when you're herded into a fema camp and awaiting your next meal that will never come.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Demigodly

WTF you talking about? Yea, it's an open/shut case.

Let's see if we can this straight now. Its an open and shut case that everyone knows that the government of the United States conspired to kill 1000's of its own citizens and blame it on foreign terrorist and there's not a peep out of anyone and one teen gets killed in Florida under suspicous circumstances and its on the news for days and there are 1000's of American's protesting in the streets. I think your estimates of acceptance and impact may be slightly exaggerated. Slightly.

Proven without a shadow of a doubt. Carry on. Baaabaaaa I don't give a rat's a$$ what you believe. You talk in circles.

And you are in a bubble. What a coincedence.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Demigodly

WTF you talking about? Yea, it's an open/shut case.

Let's see if we can this straight now. Its an open and shut case that everyone knows that the government of the United States conspired to kill 1000's of its own citizens and blame it on foreign terrorist and there's not a peep out of anyone and one teen gets killed in Florida under suspicous circumstances and its on the news for days and there are 1000's of American's protesting in the streets. I think your estimates of acceptance and impact may be slightly exaggerated. Slightly.

Proven without a shadow of a doubt. Carry on. Baaabaaaa I don't give a rat's a$$ what you believe. You talk in circles.

And you are in a bubble. What a coincedence.

You've just proven my point regarding mass media's influence. They control the focus, shape minds, and dictate belief systems. Do a search on who owns/runs corporate media. Therein lies the answer.

The U.S. govt is just a pawn in the grand scheme of things. This is a whole lot bigger, so get over yourselves.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Everybody is in for a rude awakening.

You truthers have been barking up this tree for over a decade. Care to put a time frame on this "awakening?"

Is a decade a long time for you, living in amnesia? Pay attention, be aware of all that's happened/passed since then. The executive orders, undermining civil rights, tougher security measures, changes in domestic and foreign policies, the increased tensions involving the middle east. The 'capture' of the boogieman and disposal of, without a trial - justice the american way.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Your awakening will come when you're herded into a fema camp and awaiting your next meal that will never come.

Nah... the fema camps are just for 9/11 truthers. We shills will be under Mt. Weather 'til the stargate to Mars opens. Can't wait.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Pay attention, be aware of all that's happened/passed since then. The executive orders, undermining civil rights, tougher security measures, changes in domestic and foreign policies, the increased tensions involving the middle east. The 'capture' of the boogieman and disposal of, without a trial -

Those are all bad things, but they are not evidence concerning the events of Sept. 11. Those are all choices that were made afterward.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join