It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
This is what happens folks, when a human mind is totally deluded and brainwashed. Only a lobotomized lemming can watch the video of building 7 falling down and think that such a sudden collapse of a steel frame building can be brought on by fire, in this case only two relatively small fires on the 7th and 12th floors. It is THAT RIDICULOUS.

Yes, about every expert on the world is deluded and brainwashed. Truthers on the other hand are perfectly sane. And also experts in buildings collapses due to fire. Just look at this thread.

We've got 1,500++ architects and engineers with REAL DEGREES in architecture and engineering who are making a very big LIAR out of YOU.

Where's YOUR degree, big boy?
edit on 9-4-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

If you are talking about that list from AEtruth, you are wrong. The list contains people of all kind of backgrounds. But even if it were all experts in the right discipline, its still not even 1% of all the engineers out there in the USA alone. So my statement "about every expert" is very accurate. I am not a liar, but instead you are ignorant.

My degree is right here by the way. Not on the wall, but I do keep it in a safe place. Where is yours?
edit on 9-4-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

If you are talking about that list from AEtruth, you are wrong. The list contains people of all kind of backgrounds. But even if it were all experts in the right discipline, its still not even 1% of all the engineers out there in the USA alone. So my statement "about every expert" is very accurate. I am not a liar, but instead you are ignorant.

So, it's not even 1 percent. So what? These are just the people who had the BALLS to come forward. Not many more Americans than that have balls, you know. They've been thoroughly lobotomized, and YOU are living proof!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yes, about every expert on the world is deluded and brainwashed. Truthers on the other hand are perfectly sane. And also experts in buildings collapses due to fire. Just look at this thread.
We've got 1,500++ architects and engineers with REAL DEGREES in architecture and engineering who are making a very big LIAR out of YOU.

...and yet not a single one of them is capable of reverse engineering where these supposed thermite charges were planted for it to bring the buildings down like the videos show. All they can do is sit around and chant "controlled demolitions" entirely because Richard Gage said so. Heck, even the JFK conspiracy theorists took a crack at looking at the Zapruder video to try and guess which direction the bullet came from. These AE911truth charactrs can't even put down the television remote and get off the couch long enough to even do that much effort to back up their claims.

Not exactly an inquisitive lot, are they?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So what? So you calling me a liar was not correct. But it seems truthers are not bothered by false accusations.

So how did you determine that this small fringe group of engineers is right and all those millions of other engineers (including me), demolition experts and firemen are wrong?
edit on 9-4-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So, it's not even 1 percent. So what? These are just the people who had the BALLS to come forward. Not many more Americans than that have balls, you know. They've been thoroughly lobotomized, and YOU are living proof!

No, that's not it. Despite these characters myriad backgrounds, experience, and areas of expertise, they all have precisely one thing in common- they all went to those damned fool conspiracy website to listen to the drivel those internet con artists are shovelling out. Every single one of them is therefore basing their opinions on the fake information Gage is putting out, like "the fires were almost out" and "pull it is industry lingo for controlled demolitions".

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Originally posted by RockLobster

There is no evidence , the statements of firemen who say there was bombs are dismissed and ignored , why should we focus on the ones that back up the origonal lie ?

Show me real evidence of severe structural damage.

Did firefighters actually say they saw actual bombs and them exploding? Or were they saying things like: It sounded like bombs going off! It sounded like an explosion. I heard pops that reminded me of bombs, and I thought there maybe bombs here!

You really should study up on human speech, and specifically similes. Sounded like, felt like, looked like. Those dont mean squat to what it actually was. It is a comparison to something familiar. A tornado is said to sound like a freight train going through a house. Was there a freight train going through the house? (Maybe if it was an EF-5 which threw a train into a house, but lets not get into semantics) Or describing a tornado strike like a bomb going off. Did a bomb really go off in the tornado? It seems you have a lot of studying to do: human speech and dialogue, reading comprehension, fire fighting safety and signs of collapse. I'd get cracking!

Explain away .............. www.youtube.com... ...........

As for the second part of your post , thank you for yet another ignorant suggestion. It just shows how much of a star hunter you really are.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

No, that's not it. Despite these characters myriad backgrounds, experience, and areas of expertise, they all have precisely one thing in common- they all went to those damned fool conspiracy website to listen to the drivel those internet con artists are shovelling out. Every single one of them is therefore basing their opinions on the fake information Gage is putting out, like "the fires were almost out" and "pull it is industry lingo for controlled demolitions".

That's quite a claim. They "all" went here and "every single one of them" did that. Geez you are one belligerent shill! Do you do remote viewing too?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

So are you trying to say that everyone who believes in the controlled demolition "theory" , got the idea from AE911truth ? ....... rather ignorant of you , dont you think ?

And if every single person in AE911truth is un clean and not worthy , how can you rely on the words of corrupt fire cheifs ?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

And if every single person in AE911truth is un clean and not worthy , how can you rely on the words of corrupt fire cheifs ?

FYI AE911 truth is owned and wholly controlled by Richard Gage. There's nobody else. It's not a professional organization, it's an advocacy group with a petition.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

FYI AE911 truth is owned and wholly controlled by Richard Gage. There's nobody else. It's not a professional organization, it's an advocacy group with a petition.

It's just easier to tell you to sh-t up.

Oh no! A group has questions, wants an independent investigation! How terrible! This greatly impacts my life! How about getting a life, and let others live their's? You know..like in a free country.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Demigodly

Originally posted by Demigodly

That's an easy way out of an argument, that's for sure. Perhaps the cowards way out.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by Demigodly

That's an easy way out of an argument, that's for sure. Perhaps the cowards way out.

You don't pose any challenge.
I don't get why most of you are even on this site. This site is for thinkers outside the box, not within it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

An argument ? I wasn`t aware .... what is your argument

AEfor911truth is not just the opinion of one man , but , this thread is about Larry saying "pull it" , so why are we going off track again ?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

This site is for thinkers outside the box, not within it.

No it's not.

It's for discussing all manner of things. odd things. Strange things. And for learning.

there will always be opposing sides on just about any issue.

The person on the other side has as much right to be here as you. So don't get your panties in a bunch when your arguments are shown to be delusional. Learn something instead.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous

This site is for thinkers outside the box, not within it.

No it's not.

It's for discussing all manner of things. odd things. Strange things. And for learning.

there will always be opposing sides on just about any issue.

The person on the other side has as much right to be here as you. So don't get your panties in a bunch when your arguments are shown to be delusional. Learn something instead.

You're just a fountain of knowledge. Teach me more. So far I've learned that every one on both sides of this argument is delusional. This IS educational.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Here's another thing I've 'learned' since signing up on here..anyone who questions/challenges authority is a conspiracy nut, delusional, AND in it for the money. Thanks, 'Fluff.' Didn't know that. Keep it coming.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You're mixing your metaphors. Someone who has been lobotomized has a brain injury. If they don't have balls, they have had an orchiectomy. Anyway, 1% is being exceedingly generous. AE911 Truth isn't anywhere near 1%. They have 266 architects. (Give or take. I counted them myself.) There are about 113,000 architects in the United States (www.bls.gov...). That gives AE911 Truth about 0.2% of the architects in the US. Gage inflates the number by including some non-US architects in his US list, instead of the Non-US list where you would expect to find them, but the effect is negligible at this level of precision.

I didn't bother with the engineers, because "engineer" isn't a single occupation. Too much work would be involved in sorting out his chemical engineers, civil engineers, electrical engineers, mining engineers, marine engineers, structural engineers, computer engineers, geotechnical engineers, environmental engineers, and geological engineers, then finding out what proportion of each profession has signed on to his web site. I'm pretty sure it would be less than 1% across the board.

That's quite a claim. They "all" went here and "every single one of them" did that. Geez you are one belligerent shill! Do you do remote viewing too?

They all signed Richard Gage's petition, ipso facto they all went to Richard Gage's damn fool conspiracy web site (if I may be allowed to borrow the phrase).

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

You're mixing your metaphors. Someone who has been lobotomized has a brain injury. If they don't have balls, they have had an orchiectomy. Anyway, 1% is being exceedingly generous. AE911 Truth isn't anywhere near 1%. They have 266 architects. (Give or take. I counted them myself.) There are about 113,000 architects in the United States (www.bls.gov...). That gives AE911 Truth about 0.2% of the architects in the US. Gage inflates the number by including some non-US architects in his US list, instead of the Non-US list where you would expect to find them, but the effect is negligible at this level of precision.

I didn't bother with the engineers, because "engineer" isn't a single occupation. Too much work would be involved in sorting out his chemical engineers, civil engineers, electrical engineers, mining engineers, marine engineers, structural engineers, computer engineers, geotechnical engineers, environmental engineers, and geological engineers, then finding out what proportion of each profession has signed on to his web site. I'm pretty sure it would be less than 1% across the board.

They all signed Richard Gage's petition, ipso facto they all went to Richard Gage's damn fool conspiracy web site (if I may be allowed to borrow the phrase).

That's an incredibly ignorant take. A&E for 9/11 represent professionals that have the COURAGE to be a part of something that may jeopardize their careers/reputations for something they feel is RIGHT and IMPORTANT. They have integrity, and that should be commended.
But you and your kind * (see Fluff) would dismiss them as 'delusional'. And what do you uneducated nobodies have to offer on this topic?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That's an incredibly ignorant take. A&E for 9/11 represent professionals that have the COURAGE to be a part of something that may jeopardize their careers/reputations for something they feel is RIGHT and IMPORTANT. They have integrity, and that should be commended.
But you and your kind * (see Fluff) would dismiss them as 'delusional'. And what do you uneducated nobodies have to offer on this topic?

I offered statistics and math. Feel free to respond in kind. Or, if you can't, type some more words in CAPITAL LETTERS and insult me some more.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join