It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genxbeyond
reply to post by lunarasparagus

As, I read thorugh your post, all I could think of was the Fireman that are totally agaisnt what your are saying... Then as it always comes to mind about WTC 7, as on 911 we all saw it comes down. The question is how do Fireman (PULL A BUILDING) within 6 hours of a EVENT NO BODY WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW WAS GOING TO OCCUR???? I thought it took professional Demolishin Experts weeks if not months to properly plan a 47 story structure like WTC 7 to fall????

Yeah your right a couple of local fires inside jumped onto support columns and made it fall into its own footprint,, gee what was I thinking...
edit on 9-4-2012 by Genxbeyond because: (no reason given)

Can you quote/site "the Fireman that are totally agaisnt" what I have said. What did I say that they are totally against? That fire officers are credible witnesses? To check the Oral Histories to learn what happened? To look at the 700 pages of evidence from NIST, much of it from the FDNY itself? Enlighten me.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Hold the phone, so you havent seen the videos of FIREMEN AT 911, talking about explosions, or seeing liquid metal flowing under the debris??????

What really scares me is you are actually useing or saying NIST is credible?????? At this point we may have a impass.

1) you havent bothered to do any real research and like in true liberal fashion , you will only spout one view point...

2) If you are truely well rounded in your thinking, Ill be more than happy to give you desperatly needed links, so you can become educated on the truth..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Hold the phone, so you havent seen the videos of FIREMEN AT 911, talking about explosions, or seeing liquid metal flowing under the debris??????

What really scares me is you are actually useing or saying NIST is credible?????? At this point we may have a impass.

1) you havent bothered to do any real research and like in true liberal fashion , you will only spout one view point...

2) If you are truely well rounded in your thinking, Ill be more than happy to give you desperatly needed links, so you can become educated on the truth..

Please don't ignore all the firemen who reported that WTC 7 was going to collapse, and explained their reasoning for their belief. Most of them noticed huge chunks taken out of the building, widespread fires, creaking, bulging, and even leaning. But I suppose that means nothing when you only care about one possibility.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Your correct the only possibility is CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

www.youtube.com...

Please take notice at 1:05 the penthouse falls first on the very top of WTC 7, and then ask yourself this is how random fires operate????? That said with your own eyes a fire which is a random thing can SPECIFICALLY CHOOSE WHAT PARTS OF A BULIDING TO TAKE DOWN FIRST???

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Please take notice at 1:05 the penthouse falls first on the very top of WTC 7, and then ask yourself this is how random fires operate????? That said with your own eyes a fire which is a random thing can SPECIFICALLY CHOOSE WHAT PARTS OF A BULIDING TO TAKE DOWN FIRST???

Well thats news to me..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

www.youtube.com...

You seem to be losing your mind. Where is it apparent that the fire is sentient?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Genxbeyond

Please quote something I said that FDNY fire fighters would be against. You haven't clarified your point.

ETA: And also please cite your source of info.

edit on 9-4-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Then why are you bothering me??

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Sorry Buddy Im gonna play your game, bottom line is there a youtube videos of Firemen at the scence on 911 talking about explosions and the Military grade Thermite that glowed white HOT, after debris was removed. If you dont want to do the research then ok.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Sorry Buddy Im gonna play your game, bottom line is there a youtube videos of Firemen at the scence on 911 talking about explosions and the Military grade Thermite that glowed white HOT, after debris was removed. If you dont want to do the research then ok.

That's what I thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Why dont you address how Fire is a random element that only gos to where oxygen exsists... It doesnt just jump onto SUPPORT COLUMNS AND CONTINUALLY BURN, until there is a full straight down COLLAPSE....

And from what Ive read you would believe it so.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Exactly thats what I thought of you, give me a minute Ill find the youtube video for you.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Genxbeyond

You still failed.

You first said, "As, I read thorugh your post, all I could think of was the Fireman that are totally agaisnt what your are saying..."

I asked, "Please quote something I said that FDNY fire fighters would be against. You haven't clarified your point.

ETA: And also please cite your source of info."

I'm asking you to back-up what you've stated. Your videos don't do that.
edit on 9-4-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Im done with you OFFICIALLY, as one of the greatest sayings I have ever heard is this and I apply it to you..

You can only lead a Horse to water but, you cannot make it drink!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is what happens folks, when a human mind is totally deluded and brainwashed. Only a lobotomized lemming can watch the video of building 7 falling down and think that such a sudden collapse of a steel frame building can be brought on by fire, in this case only two relatively small fires on the 7th and 12th floors. It is THAT RIDICULOUS.

By contrast, look at this twisted hunk of steel that the Windsor Tower in Madrid became after burning like a Roman Candle for more than 20 hours.... still supporting a construction crane. This is the REAL WORLD folks, not the world of mindless idiots on the Internet who simply cannot accept the fact that their world is not what they think it is.

edit on 9-4-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by GoodOlDave

I do enjoy the fact the Sprinkler systems in WTC 7 didnt work that day, or how LARRY S himslef was vacant from the building...

I enjoy the fact that you spout this off with that personal incredulity, which somehow causes truthers to think they do not need facts at all to make an argument.

So what happened to the water supply when the WTC Towers first collapsed? I'll give you a hint: Two 110 floor buildings just collapsed.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Yeah, and what happened to all that steel surrounding that massive CONCRETE core?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
This is what happens folks, when a human mind is totally deluded and brainwashed. Only a lobotomized lemming can watch the video of building 7 falling down and think that such a sudden collapse of a steel frame building can be brought on by fire, in this case only two relatively small fires on the 7th and 12th floors. It is THAT RIDICULOUS.

Yes, about every expert on the world is deluded and brainwashed. Truthers on the other hand are perfectly sane. And also experts in buildings collapses due to fire. Just look at this thread.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Yeah, and what happened to all that steel surrounding that massive CONCRETE core?

As "luck" would have it, FEMA arrived the night before 911 and set up camp on a Hudson River pier with more than enough equipment, under the guise of the "Tripod II" drill exercises, to clean up a mess like 911 in record time and haul off all the evidence before anyone had a chance to investigate it. What a convenience for you Co-Incidence Theorist nut jobs.

Compare that to the painstaking re-assemblage of TWA Flight 800 in a Brookhaven Long Island hangar that went on for months and months. Why didn't the victims of 911 deserve the same?

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join